"Tomorrow I Will Lose Weight" - Cope

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
If you are above 12% BF (while having decent facial bones) - you are a dumb cunt.
After I lost weight, I started getting choosing signals, stares, and much more. And this
is at 17-18% BF. But I was never able to reach the magic 10-12% number.

Today, I start a new journey. I will not stop until not even 1 gram of unnecessary fat
is left on my face. As low BF% as possible without looking sick.

Tick, tick, tick, tick. Do you hear this? This is the clock pill. Youth is short - you MUST
do WHATEVER IT TAKES to reach your looks potential and LIVE LIFE.

If I am hungry, have a bad day, no motivation - or I wake up at night dreaming about food.
I will not surrender. I will fight. I must reach 12-10% BF and see my true potential. And
I am willing to pay the price.

HOW DO YOU LOSE FAT & Balance Hormones :

1. Carnivore Way Of Eating - eat only meat, ZERO carbs.
2. Intermittent Fasting - 4 hours feeding window, 20 hour fasting daily.
3. Calorie Deficit - 400-500 calorie deficit.
4. Weightlifting & Cardio - Intense workouts, one hour a day - in fasted mode.
5. Sleep - 8 hours of sleep, aiming for 9 hours.

In 3 month - this journey will be done. I will reach 12-10% , period.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: leopold123, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6401 and 15 others
brutal redpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 275
true i have to hit 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 275
The amount of difference I get in attention when I was ~10% instead of 17% is fucking extreme

Got fat cause I moved out from parents place
Losing weight steady right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PjSon, LowTierNormie and 3 others
Legit. If you don't have visible abs yet and aren't losing weight, are you even looksmaxing?!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mateusz74, Chadeep and 1 other person
The amount of difference I get in attention when I was ~10% instead of 17% is fucking extreme

Please elaborate - what difference did you see? the more info you can
post, the better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie and Chadeep
Good shit bro, love the motivation.

I will say, carnivore diet is kinda a meme.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6113 and 2 others
Please elaborate - what difference did you see? the more info you can
post, the better.
Well I had orbitors as one thing

Had stacy as ltr
Got way more iois

Treated better overall

Had the hottest girl I ever saw irl as colleague
She constantly wanted to play fight etc.
Nothing happend tho
Cause be both was in ltr

Men respected me more etc maybe because I had more muscle aswell

Life was just easier
Like going from recruit to normal mode lol

Still not ugly but fuck my jawline, zygos and chin just popped way more looking 3D

Still got good jaw and chin
Zygos mostly gone

And only hollow cheeks now in extremely good lightning

Girls touching my body way more without any reason too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie and 2 others
I like this. Let me give you advice on what worked for me. I started about at 108kg which is about 240 lbs a year and a half ago, i was about 25% bodyfat, next few months i was boxing jogging lifting weights and eating 1.7k calories, lost 10 kg 22 lbs before i could even realize it, but i became scrawny as fuck and lost a shitload of muscle and still wasnt even low bodyfat probably like 17%, if i kept dieting i would've actually became a skeleton at 12%. A year later i bulked for christmas ended actually even heavier than before at 111 kg, but this time since i actually built some muscle i was still lower bodyfat than the last time, i was about 23-22%. I tried dieting throughout this winter at 2.2k calories and lifting weights, but my bodyweight just stayed the same, but lifts were going up. After googling and asking people online i found this documentary about this guy that did a study, but it was only on him so take it with a grain of salt, he basically was eating a paleo diet and he switched into iifym(if it fits your macros) and even though he kept the same calories (2,300) he still gained like 8 pounds in 10 weeks, after that i started watching all kinds of documentaries on sugar in a human body. The problem is not all calories are equal simple carbs will spike your insulin and if your insulin is high you will not lose anyfat no matter wtf you do. To cut this short basically i started the paleo diet where you only eat whole foods/unprocessed foods, even though im on same calories then before i lost like 6 kg in 6 weeks effortlessly.

• +1
Reactions: leopold123, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I like this. Let me give you advice on what worked for me. I started about at 108kg which is about 240 lbs a year and a half ago, i was about 25% bodyfat, next few months i was boxing jogging lifting weights and eating 1.7k calories, lost 10 kg 22 lbs before i could even realize it, but i became scrawny as fuck and lost a shitload of muscle and still wasnt even low bodyfat probably like 17%, if i kept dieting i would've actually became a skeleton at 12%. A year later i bulked for christmas ended actually even heavier than before at 111 kg, but this time since i actually built some muscle i was still lower bodyfat than the last time, i was about 23-22%. I tried dieting throughout this winter at 2.2k calories and lifting weights, but my bodyweight just stayed the same, but lifts were going up. After googling and asking people online i found this documentary about this guy that did a study, but it was only on him so take it with a grain of salt, he basically was eating a paleo diet and he switched into iifym(if it fits your macros) and even though he kept the same calories (2,300) he still gained like 8 pounds in 10 weeks, after that i started watching all kinds of documentaries on sugar in a human body. The problem is not all calories are equal simple carbs will spike your insulin and if your insulin is high you will not lose anyfat no matter wtf you do. To cut this short basically i started the paleo diet where you only eat whole foods/unprocessed foods, even though im on same calories then before i lost like 6 kg in 6 weeks effortlessly.
good comment. But you do realise that carnivore diet is the best diet for minimal insulin spikes, right?
I eat ZERO CARBS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
good comment. But you do realise that carnivore diet is the best diet for minimal insulin spikes, right?
I eat ZERO CARBS.
Yeah, but your missing on vitamins and minerals, i suppose if you take supplements it should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x and Chadeep
Brutal 10% Body Fat pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
good motivation/pill but shit diet and training
advice

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Madhate, Moneymaxxed and 2 others
You need carbs, you are retarded if you don't eat any carbs, I'm sorry. Carnivore is just some broscience shit. But nontheless great motivational post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and goat2x
You need carbs, you are retarded if you don't eat any carbs, I'm sorry. Carnivore is just some broscience shit. But nontheless great motivational post.
good motivation/pill but shit diet and training
advice
Yeah, but your missing on vitamins and minerals, i suppose if you take supplements it should be fine.
wrong, wrong, wrong. Keep eating carbs and destroying your looks and health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HumidVent and thecaste
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leopold123, Deleted member 6401 and goat2x
wrong, wrong, wrong. Keep eating carbs and destroying your looks and health.
fuck u bitch
im a lot smarter than u
u prob look like this
Maxresdefault 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moneymaxxed
Fasting and zero carbs isn't needed. You're missing out on gains/protein synthesis by fasting and who wants to eat meat all the time. I don't like how I feel on keto. No pumps at the gym either. Both can work but you don't need to absolutely torture yourself to get shredded. Just maintain a caloric deficit until you hit your goal. No single macronutrient is your enemy.

I appreciate the studies, that back up your claims.

Bro you are 17-18% body fat. You're not exactly in a position to be giving out advice.

• +1
Fasting and zero carbs isn't needed. You're missing out on gains/protein synthesis by fasting and who wants to eat meat all the time. I don't like how I feel on keto. No pumps at the gym either. Both can work but you don't need to absolutely torture yourself to get shredded. Just maintain a caloric deficit until you hit your goal. No single macronutrient is your enemy.

Bro you are 17-18% body fat. You're not exactly in a position to be giving out advice.
How would you know what my bodyfat percentage is? Either way, the body doesn't tell you anything about a person's actual knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 6401
If you are above 12% BF (while having decent facial bones) - you are a dumb cunt.
After I lost weight, I started getting choosing signals, stares, and much more. And this

Today, I start a new journey. I will not stop until not even 1 gram of unnecessary fat

Tick, tick, tick, tick. Do you hear this? This is the clock pill. Youth is short - you MUST

If I am hungry, have a bad day, no motivation - or I wake up at night dreaming about food.
I will not surrender. I will fight. I must reach 12-10% BF and see my true potential. And

If you take small steps, like 1 week maintenance, next week 250 cal deficit, next week 500 it will be more likely to actually work out
Don't really believe in fasted workouts personally
Intermittent fasting helps a little bit but not necessary
Zero carbs probably makes things harder for no benefit
I eat ZERO CARBS.
Your body goes into catabolic and anabolic periods at different times of the day depending on what conditions its under

• +1
1. wrong
2. wrong
3. correct
4. wrong
5. correct
Good Job! You are 40% on the way there! 👍

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, thecaste and Moneymaxxed

Won’t the calorie deficit method fuck your metabolism?

• +1
Still got a lot of stuff like colon cancer, rectal fissures, and all that crap to worry about though

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, thecaste and Uglyandfat
go waterfast pussy, all or nothing

• +1
Disclaimer: you need bones and height in order for this to work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6401, LOOKMAXXER and 1 other person
  • +1

Buddy ngl it sound slike its Iver from the ay you say that. Please listen to me. I have the best weight loss plan in the universe. I've used it twice after I got fat after my first weigh loss due to depression and once this year as I found out it isn't over and gigachad is me at the end of this tunnel. I am finally willing to share it. Waterfast. Ik it sounds cope but it isn't it's the contingency plan that counts. So you take butrnetd and water everyday for three weeks of only water. You should be shredded if you workout this whole time too. Now when you get back into eating still intermittent fast and work out your macros to maintain the weight. Don't give up becuase ur hungry. See the hunger as motivation to finish this. It sound your only 10% bf off being Chad lite to Chad buddy! I like the motivation. BTW not anorexic pill

• +1
Insulin spikes are only bad if you are consuming excess of calories or spiking too much (which most likely if you do this you’re eating excess calories).
Insulin is good for you given you aren’t over doing it
You can lose weight easily if you just work out it’s not that hard
If you are wanting to lose weight extremely fast try PSMF I would not do a water fast that’s just dumb for your hormones and muscle mass

• +1

You made my day. My biggest fear is that even at 10% I will don't look better.
at my lowest I was 19%, but my swollen hamster cheeks never disappeared.
Now I am at 22% ( dropped from 27% in the last 2 months ) but the road is very long. I've never been fit or lean, but my jaw is good even with this obscene BF percentage.
I can write an entire book about how bad life is when you are bald anf fat. During this lockdown I can go to the pub so I've cut the calories dramatically and so far I have lost a lot of fat. On 14th April I will start a HIIT dumbell program with jump rope at the end of the workout.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187
Now I am at 22% ( dropped from 27% in the last 2 months ) but the road is very long. I've never been fit or lean, but my jaw is good even with this obscene BF percentage.
I can write an entire book about how bad life is when you are bald anf fat. During this lockdown I can go to the pub so I've cut the calories dramatically and so far I have lost a lot of fat. On 14th April I will start a HIIT dumbell program with jump rope at the end of the workout.
You will look better
Keep up the grind
Godspeed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: leopold123, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
dude, you have never even been below 19%? you have no idea what your face actually looks like. you must get ripped to at least see.

• +1
Reactions: leopold123, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5187 and 1 other person
dude, you have never even been below 19%? you have no idea what your face actually looks like. you must get ripped to at least see.

No, and this is my biggest mistake in life.
Not only I've never be under 19%, but I'm also skinnyfat, when i have clothes on I don't look so bad except for my gut and love handles.

• +1
Jfl imagine not water fasting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tyronecell and Deleted member 3043
odd to fuck on veganism while his whole face screams low t and soy
lmao so true
he supposed to be a hunter who eats only raw meat
yet he looks like a prey cuck rabbit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043

Hes bro how did it go?

Lean face is 1. looksmaxxing thing to do
everything else comes after, regardless of how good or bad your bones are

• +1
Reactions: leopold123 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I eat ZERO CARBS.
Not all carbs are bad. Carbs like vegetables won't spike your insulin