ICR
𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪 | wandering in ur long mfr
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2026
- Posts
- 5,660
- Reputation
- 9,841
I will Finally measure my harmony 



@Prøphet
@ESR
@HST
@zennn
@Bat




@Prøphet
@ESR
@HST
@zennn
@Bat
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari




Harmony kangI will Finally measure my harmony
@Prøphet
@ESR
@HST
@zennn
@Bat
Just curiousNice bruv
What for
I didn't look bad in my id card idl whyi almost fainted and passed out when they took pics of me at the orthodontist
do you have asymmetry?I didn't look bad in my id card idl why
Nahdo you have asymmetry?
Yeah even my friend looked insanely betterSeeing an undistorted pic of myself was so lifefuel lens distortion was nerfing me so hard
just look in the mirrorI will Finally measure my harmony
@Prøphet
@ESR
@HST
@zennn
@Bat
I will Finally measure my harmony
@Prøphet
@ESR
@HST
@zennn
@Bat