Tomorrows gonna be crazy fr

threete

threete

Silver
Joined
May 19, 2026
Posts
581
Reputation
550
I'll update yall. Im going to kick someone out of the school after being bullied by them for my looks for months. I got proof of them giving me death threats so they're done for
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpanishManlett, Cela, ihavenightmares and 7 others
Good
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud and threete
ohh shii
 
  • +1
Reactions: threete
I'll update yall. Im going to kick someone out of the school after being bullied by them for my looks for months. I got proof of them giving me death threats so they're done for
Yes boss let us know
 
  • +1
Reactions: threete
I'll update yall. Im going to kick someone out of the school after being bullied by them for my looks for months. I got proof of them giving me death threats so they're done for
Good luck
 
  • +1
Reactions: threete
why are you reporting your bullies
 
I'll update yall. Im going to kick someone out of the school after being bullied by them for my looks for months. I got proof of them giving me death threats so they're done for
People like them need to die why tf would you threaten a kid just because of looks
 
  • +1
Reactions: threete
I'll update yall. Im going to kick someone out of the school after being bullied by them for my looks for months. I got proof of them giving me death threats so they're done for
Take a photo and put it as your pfp :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: threete
why are you reporting your bullies
i mean, what the fuck am i supposed to do? if i don't continue i will continue to be disrespected and they're getting their friends against me as well, i could fight them but that would probably get me in trouble not because they're stronger but because it ends up in nothing, and kicking them out of the school solves this
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pleasevanity
Mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: threete
i mean, what the fuck am i supposed to do? if i don't continue i will continue to be disrespected and they're getting their friends against me as well, i could fight them but that would probably get me in trouble not because they're stronger but because it ends up in nothing, and kicking them out of the school solves this
not a good excuse they don’t deserve that
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: threete
not a good excuse they don’t deserve that
i mean aside from death threats this bitch (its a woman btw) just really pisses me off and mocks my looks often and also bullies my friends just not as much as me, these death threats should be more than enough to get her fucking expelled and take one problem off my life
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
i mean aside from death threats this bitch (its a woman btw) just really pisses me off and mocks my looks often and also bullies my friends just not as much as me, these death threats should be more than enough to get her fucking expelled and take one problem off my life
so you want to kick an innocent women out of school because she made a joke?

girls would never lmao you probably did something to her first to deserve it
 
They won't kick them out:lul::lul::lul: If I where you counting that you are american I would preffer to do a school shooting or killing their families with any gun than doing that. People will call you a sissy for doing that, they will bully you more, there will be more people who will bully you and even if you kick them out every girl will think that you are a fucking looser for the rest of your life there
 

Similar threads

ESR
Replies
8
Views
50
mxl4chi1
M
tyrazane
Replies
8
Views
50
tyrazane
tyrazane
Lorence
Replies
3
Views
27
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Rick_bozo
JFL Me fr
Replies
1
Views
33
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
maxilexo
Replies
7
Views
42
Cela
Cela

Users who are viewing this thread

  • BlackpilledMicheal
  • SpanishManlett
  • apn8197
  • threete
  • walkingcorpse
  • YoloHatesFoids666
  • DabluAdnan
  • Dnag
  • YungVampLyfe
  • sub5147
  • TrueGallia
  • AutistKhan
  • Densen
  • no1softee
  • itsover666
Back
Top