Tonight, I wrote a note to a girl that might possibly be interested in me, after embarrassing myself in front of her only a night prior.

D

Deleted member 26448

Master
Last night at work, I made a humongous mistake. While trying to return my mop bucket back to the work closet, I idiotically spilled the mop bucket, causing water to saturate the carpet. While I was frantically trying to clean up my mess, my supervisor and female co-worker (who may or may not be interested in me) saw what I did, and started helping me clean it up. After calming down from my panic attack, I realized that my female co-worker came into the work closet with me and was trying to make small talk while I was having an absolute panic attack, but I could not hear what she was saying, because she was speaking really quietly, which is not her normal voice tone. I only heard her say "sorry" because she was sort of getting in my way, and I barely muttered out "you're fine". She then grabbed some paper towels and started helping me sop up the water. When I woke up this morning, I started beating myself up about not thanking her for helping me sop up the water.

All of the sudden, I got called into work, because my female co-worker could not show up. As I entered work, I noticed on the back of the door, it said that she was going to be working tomorrow, alone, doing bathroom cleaning. I saw an opportunity, one that I would have to lower my inhibition for.....I would write her a thank you note. So, I grabbed a notepad, and wrote a proper thank you note, and then went to the closet that has the materials that she will be using tomorrow for that specific bathroom, and then stuck the note to the spray bottle that she will be using. I realized that this would be my only opportunity, as I was not going to thank her through my supervisor again, and by the time I would see her again on Tuesday, the situation would already be old news. So, I took the risk.

As of right now, the note is still attached to the spray bottle in the building. Tomorrow night, around five o'clock my time, she will enter the building, and hopefully read my note. It took a lot for me to do this, as I've been so afraid to talk to her, that I've ignored her on purpose, even though she has shown interest in me. This is a big step for me, as I have not interacted with a woman my age since I was fourteen years old. I'm not sure if she will read the note, but that might just be my self doubt talking. I'm just in for the drama and excitement.

I hope this goes well, because this is legitimately the first time I've ever had a girl show me interest. This is the first time I've liked a girl because she's shown me interest, actually, because every other girl I've liked has been a oneitis from the internet that doesn't even know me.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and cancercell
Real indian janitor post

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Gonthar, Deleted member 26448 and 2 others
OP writes an essay
Cletus Longthing : DNR FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27857 and Deleted member 26448
OP writes an essay
Cletus Longthing : DNR FAGGOT
I don't blame people for not reading, after all, my posts are about my personal life only, and nobody cares about that. But, I post because I like to share stuff. Cannot please everyone.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
stopped reading there
It's actually not that bad of a job. Being a janitor is way better than being a wagie at McDonald's for minimum wage. I make more money than most fast food wagies my age.

jfl at so inhibmaxxed that you have anxiety over writing a thank you note. but still good on you for stepping out of your comfort zone.

but how do you she actually likes you? are you sure ur mind isnt just making a mountain out of a mole hill?

• +1
jfl at so inhibmaxxed that you have anxiety over writing a thank you note. but still good on you for stepping out of your comfort zone.

but how do you she actually likes you? are you sure ur mind isnt just making a mountain out of a mole hill?
I legitimately haven't interacted with a woman my age since I was fourteen, so it's a pretty big deal. I legitimately have gynophobia as well.

I don't know for certain, but I believe there could be some kind of interest, what kind though, I'm not sure. We've made eye contact a lot, and I catch her staring a lot. Once, I caught her staring at me, and she smiled when I looked, but I didn't smile back or anything. I also made eye contact with her in my car while I was in the parking lot of my work, but my mom looked at her, and she stopped looking at me. She's also tried to talk to me a few times, but I've intentionally ignored her, because I was scared. Also, I believe she gossips about me with my supervisor, as on one occasion, my dad (who works at the warehouse I work at, but not as a janitor) told me that she asked my supervisor a question on the top floor, and my supervisor pointed exactly at him, and he believed that she asked my supervisor who my dad was. She acts really weird around me as well, she talks to me in a super quiet voice, which she doesn't do with my supervisor, which I just don't really understand. My supervisor also always leaves the room when we're alone with each other, and I find that quite weird as well. My supervisor has been acting super nice to me ever since she started working here, as well, which is odd, since we sort of had problems before she came to my job, mainly due to me being a moron. There's a lot more, I've made multiple threads about her, because originally, I thought her looking at me was her mocking me.

I've had other co-workers my age, in fact, I had a girl more in line with my niche as a co-worker, but she paid no attention to me, just like all the others my age. This is the first time someone has really paid attention to me at my job. I also only believe she might be interested because my parents believe she is, and because random guys at my work (that I don't work with, but that my dad works with) have tried to persuade my dad to get me to approach her and talk to her.

I could be completely wrong, and I wouldn't be surprised if I am, but I take whatever opportunities I feel are available.

I legitimately haven't interacted with a woman my age since I was fourteen, so it's a pretty big deal. I legitimately have gynophobia as well.

I don't know for certain, but I believe there could be some kind of interest, what kind though, I'm not sure. We've made eye contact a lot, and I catch her staring a lot. Once, I caught her staring at me, and she smiled when I looked, but I didn't smile back or anything. I also made eye contact with her in my car while I was in the parking lot of my work, but my mom looked at her, and she stopped looking at me. She's also tried to talk to me a few times, but I've intentionally ignored her, because I was scared. Also, I believe she gossips about me with my supervisor, as on one occasion, my dad (who works at the warehouse I work at, but not as a janitor) told me that she asked my supervisor a question on the top floor, and my supervisor pointed exactly at him, and he believed that she asked my supervisor who my dad was. She acts really weird around me as well, she talks to me in a super quiet voice, which she doesn't do with my supervisor, which I just don't really understand. My supervisor also always leaves the room when we're alone with each other, and I find that quite weird as well. My supervisor has been acting super nice to me ever since she started working here, as well, which is odd, since we sort of had problems before she came to my job, mainly due to me being a moron. There's a lot more, I've made multiple threads about her, because originally, I thought her looking at me was her mocking me.

I've had other co-workers my age, in fact, I had a girl more in line with my niche as a co-worker, but she paid no attention to me, just like all the others my age. This is the first time someone has really paid attention to me at my job. I also only believe she might be interested because my parents believe she is, and because random guys at my work (that I don't work with, but that my dad works with) have tried to persuade my dad to get me to approach her and talk to her.

I could be completely wrong, and I wouldn't be surprised if I am, but I take whatever opportunities I feel are available.
your looks rating and her looks rating?

• +1
ngl a lot of what you said seems pretty benign. the reason she acts differently around may be because you present urself as an autist and shes afraid you might tard rage against her, so she's just trying to be friendly. at least i know when i was wageslaving a shit job other women would try to be friendly with me even though im a complete subhuman.

idk i wouldnt expect too much.

• +1
your looks rating and her looks rating?
She's MTB, and I'm subhuman, at least by PSL standards. My face is posted here.

ngl a lot of what you said seems pretty benign. the reason she acts differently around may be because you present urself as an autist and shes afraid you might tard rage against her, so she's just trying to be friendly. at least i know when i was wageslaving a shit job other women would try to be friendly with me even though im a complete subhuman.

idk i wouldnt expect too much.
Yeah, I'm definitely not expecting much, it is better that way. Basically, I'm using this as a way to see if there is even a reason to pursue her.

She's MTB, and I'm subhuman, at least by PSL standards. My face is posted here.

LTN cutecel. i wouldnt say your subhuman. i thought you were like an indian janitor or somthing. i assume shes relatively young since u seem young too? you may actually have some appeal to her being tall and non threatening. i change my mind u might actually have a chance

• +1
LTN cutecel. i wouldnt say your subhuman. i thought you were like an indian janitor or somthing. i assume shes relatively young since u seem young too? you may actually have some appeal to her being tall and non threatening. i change my mind u might actually have a chance
Didn't see this, sorry for the late as hell reply.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she is 18, and I am 17 (18 on May 26th). I come across as more of a confident fool than threatening, the only thing about me that might sound a little bit masculine is my voice, everything else is relatively soft. People at my job think I'm an extremely confident hard worker, so I would assume that's how I come across to her, even though in reality I'm not confident at all. I am pretty tall compared to her as well, she's not short per say, but maybe like 5'3, and she's gotten really close, so I've been able to tell.