Tons of Women With Money vs. A Stacy For Life

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
13,065
Reputation
16,969
So the genie came and gave you 2 choices.

1.You'll be chad but you gonna get married with a stacy, she'll really love you and you gonna get children.

2. You gonna be ugly high status/rich man and get tons of stacies but they despise you, they will fake their reactions to you.



Which one do you choose?
 
Last edited:
1 ofc i just wanna be loved deep down
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30411
I want money ofc.
I dont give a fuck about being chad tbh, im good with my copes
 
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I want money ofc.
I dont give a fuck about being chad tbh, im good with my copes
here you go bro. a real man speaking.


"i wanna be loved :(((((((((" soyboy thinking.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30411 and Deleted member 4804
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30411 and randomvanish
Yeh I'd choose 2 tbh. It would be awesome to have girls completely lust and obsess over you because of your looks, but at the end of the day, just being with 1 girl and marrying here doesn't sound that good. You'll just get bored of her. So I'd go with option 2.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30411
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish

Similar threads

Thinking_CEL
Replies
6
Views
90
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE
jflmeister
Replies
1
Views
17
incomplete
incomplete
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
5
Views
49
tansel
tansel
itsover74
Replies
1
Views
35
ANON
ANON
hanniball
Replies
2
Views
20
hanniball
hanniball

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top