@Tony

D

Deleted member 31887

Iron
Don't be fickle. The same users who upvoted in @Tony in 2020-2021, I better not see those stupid comments about @Tony "hes retired, hes moved on" etc etc If you're going to support him support him throughout his time here. Don't support him for a week but now that hes not active forget about him. Thats the only thing man, if you're going to be a @Tony fan be a fan for life. I don't want to see any negative comments online it makes me want to stay away form it.

• Love it
Reactions: Tony
Don't be fickle. The same users who upvoted in @Tony in 2020-2021, I better not see those stupid comments about @Tony "hes retired, hes moved on" etc etc If you're going to support him support him throughout his time here. Don't support him for a week but now that hes not active forget about him. Thats the only thing man, if you're going to be a @Tony fan be a fan for life. I don't want to see any negative comments online it makes me want to stay away form it.
I love you so much brocel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31887
He rated me a 9 in PMS. He said my looks would make Amnesia cry out of insecurity and mog.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31887