Too high inhib to use any dating app

elld101

elld101

Banned
I don't even post my picture for my workplace. I've already been told twice by management to upload my profile pic but I'm still ignoring it.

I have no snap, insta, fb or TikTok. I'm basically a loner who eats sleeps and works. Plays videogames spare time.

I'm also feel a kind of stigma attached to online dating (I'm oldcel at 27 so people my generation and above looked at online dating for "losers" who couldn't get a date IRL). Maybe there's no stigma in it gor the Gen Z generation where it's become the most common way to meet someone but that wasn't the case pre-2010s.

Also if I try online apps, someone I know will see me or I'll appear on some video with 10M views on YouTube laughed at by some foids. I also know it will be a killer to my already low confidence when I get rejected time and time again.

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Yeah it also took me a while till I could go on dating apps but even now I am too anxious for the giga blackpill place lnstagram

Yeah it also took me a while till I could go on dating apps but even now I am too anxious for the giga blackpill place lnstagram
Insta is just another social media so I'd have less problem posting there. Issue is, my life is so boring I don't know what I'd post at all lmao.

i felt this

• +1
Reactions: elld101
Dating apps are pointless for sub htns anyway

Online dating is a confidence killer. That amount of rejection is really bad for the psyche and makes you fell empty inside.

• +1
Reactions: elld101
Online is the most common way to meet someone today but only use it if you are good looking otherwise its pointless anyway. But the chances if you getting in a video is 0% there is legit millions of guys on tinder. You can even hide your profile :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Torero