Dating seems so forced recently

N

nobodylovesme

Iron
I've always been super focused on dating, like whenever I'd chat with a girl on a dating app, I'd be all in, thinking about her for weeks. It was so easy for me to get attached. Then at 21, I got into my first relationship, which lasted about half a year. Now, after being single for another half year, things are weird. I chat with girls on dating apps, even ones who are hotter than my ex, and I just don't feel that connection. I went on this one date and felt nothing, like it was a waste of my time, so I ended up ghosting her.

Also, I don't get a lot of likes on these apps, as I'm MTN. Talking to these girls feels so forced, like I don't have the energy or really care about it. No girl just gives the interest what I used to have. What is this?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Amnesia and BeanletMogger
I've always been super focused on dating, like whenever I'd chat with a girl on a dating app, I'd be all in, thinking about her for weeks. It was so easy for me to get attached. Then at 21, I got into my first relationship, which lasted about half a year. Now, after being single for another half year, things are weird. I chat with girls on dating apps, even ones who are hotter than my ex, and I just don't feel that connection. I went on this one date and felt nothing, like it was a waste of my time, so I ended up ghosting her.

Also, I don't get a lot of likes on these apps, as I'm MTN. Talking to these girls feels so forced, like I don't have the energy or really care about it. No girl just gives the interest what I used to have. What is this?
Autism?

i think u just lose the ability to pair bond by a certain age

u become jaded and cant get that head over heels type of attraction anymore

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, nobodylovesme and BeanletMogger