too late for dental implants?

benkier]

benkier]

Bronze
im 17, ive had braces when i was 14-16 and i had to have 4 premolars removed total :feelswhy: one on each side top and bottom before my braces, is it too late to get dental implants to try fix this? preferable no surgery but money is no object im ready to drop thousands

fucking jew doctors got to you

• So Sad
Reactions: benkier]
also you can get implants after braces but rip to the molars

i legit asked my mom why i got it and she said she cant even remember the reason bc the dentist just said it should happen :feelswhy::lul:
how old where you and what year that it happened? really odd that they remove teeth cuz they normally avoided at all cost these days unless you got some jew doctor who just wants money
will it fix much now?
there are treatments to off set the effect that loosing your teeth has dont worry, im not to familiar with them tho

how old where you and what year that it happened? really odd that they remove teeth cuz they normally avoided at all cost these days unless you got some jew doctor who just wants money

there are treatments to off set the effect that loosing your teeth has dont worry, im not to familiar with them tho
i just realised its actually 2 premolars one top bottom only on the right side i think this is what cased my facial assymetries etc, i think i had to remove teeth bc they were comming in a problematic angles or something idk. so im thinking 2 premolar implants --> correct midline shift and assymetry coupled with either braces or invisaline, im not sure. how does that sound

i just realised its actually 2 premolars one top bottom only on the right side i think this is what cased my facial assymetries etc, i think i had to remove teeth bc they were comming in a problematic angles or something idk. so im thinking 2 premolar implants --> correct midline shift and assymetry coupled with either braces or invisaline, im not sure. how does that sound
yeah and a bone graft for any decay