Too late to puberty max at 17?

I

IMMO

Iron
Been scrolling through some of the threads on BOTB and came across one about puberty maxing, growth hormone test etc etc and was wondering if it's too late to follow this at 17?

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xevuxia and aids
Those are cope this mogs and works even with closed growth plates
Stop recommending this to people who obviously wouldn't follow this protocol let alone could afford it.

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
Been scrolling through some of the threads on BOTB and came across one about puberty maxing, growth hormone test etc etc and was wondering if it's too late to follow this at 17?
No men grow untill 25 do 19 year olds look like fully grown men to you? I blasted test with intermittent anadrol and tren from 19 tp 26 and it made a huge diff in how i look compared to my twin brother.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: donkeyskin, halloweed and aids
Those are cope this mogs and works even with closed growth plates
I'm not so much focused on the heighmaxxing more on achieving more bone mass in my face, any threads for that or all cope? Are bones purely capped by genetics

I'm not so much focused on the heighmaxxing more on achieving more bone mass in my face, any threads for that or all cope? Are bones purely capped by genetics
Send side and front profile

• +1
Reactions: IMMO
No men grow untill 25 do 19 year olds look like fully grown men to you? I blasted test with intermittent anadrol and tren from 19 tp 26 and it made a huge diff in how i look compared to my twin brother.
Tips on hiding steroids from parents? 🤣

I did it when I was 15 and regret it 17 now, i didnt grow taller at all or get a chad face, sorry to tell you the only real ascnesion is from surgery or genetics

Tips on hiding steroids from parents? 🤣
Not really mine found mine i was originally gna use them at 17 delayed it untill university at 19. I hid other drugs well though by just hiding them in old kids toys (if u got a draw or anything with old kids toys in just get a stuffed animal out cut a small hole in it and put in there)

I did it when I was 15 and regret it 17 now, i didnt grow taller at all or get a chad face, sorry to tell you the only real ascnesion is from surgery or genetics
why'd you regret it? Did you experience any side effects

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
What are the key facial differences between you and your twin brother?

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
What are the key facial differences between you and your twin brother?
cheekbones and jaw thicker and more forward grown/pop more. browridge more forward. Made no difference to soft features like nose/lips and made no difference to chin.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and halloweed
why'd you regret it? Did you experience any side effects
Not yet but it didnt do anything and I will have side effects down the road, thats what you get for messing with exogenous hormones

• +1
Reactions: DePoop
cheekbones and jaw thicker and more forward grown/pop more. browridge more forward. Made no difference to soft features like nose/lips and made no difference to chin.
So if people saw you two walking together they won’t even know you’re related?

So if people saw you two walking together they won’t even know you’re related?
Theyd think we where related prob since hair the same and eyes, nose etc also same height but not identical twins. Nobody thinks we are twins.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed