Too lonely in life

Resonant

Resonant

‎
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Posts
1,475
Reputation
1,774
I'm not isolated in the most depressing way possible, infact i enjoy solitude however overtime this seems to be affecting my mental health.

I only got 2 friends irl who are probably the ones that care about whether I'm alive or not.

I'm also not ND in the medically diagnosed manner, I think it's just my grey personality and aloof exterior which repells the nt friend groups

I often come here to cope with my loneliness, hence you won't see me making threads much. I just jester or help in other threads.

I wish someone could understand me a bit, that'd make me feel seen.

Also do not dnr this niggas, I made my existential loneliness as concise as possible
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: idfkwtr, ocelot2009, pleasevanity and 7 others
Bu
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Dydargas_
Mp
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Dydargas_
damn even in your threads nobody replies
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Datto29, Shrek2OnDvD, Resonant and 2 others
Mogs me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Resonant
i relate

don't really want friends because they can't understand shit and r prolly retarded like all normies are. this forum is more than enough
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
i too am stuck in a melancholic cycle in life
I often come here to cope with my loneliness, hence you won't see me making threads much. I just jester
for my own amoosement
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Resonant
i relate

don't really want friends because they can't understand shit and r prolly retarded like all normies are. this forum is more than enough
Dm
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
How can I not worry about it brah, I fear i'll turn into an .org monk
The less you worry the better bro just DWBI it'll all be fine in the end
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Resonant
dm bro, i also have 2 friends whoe care
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Resonant
I'm not isolated in the most depressing way possible, infact i enjoy solitude however overtime this seems to be affecting my mental health.

I only got 2 friends irl who are probably the ones that care about whether I'm alive or not.

I'm also not ND in the medically diagnosed manner, I think it's just my grey personality and aloof exterior which repells the nt friend groups

I often come here to cope with my loneliness, hence you won't see me making threads much. I just jester or help in other threads.

I wish someone could understand me a bit, that'd make me feel seen.

Also do not dnr this niggas, I made my existential loneliness as concise as possible
It's rough bro, I dropped school on my last year's due to some stuff so I can relate with you, been isolated for like a year now, I hope you get through this, I don't usually reply to threads (just lurk) so I hope that this reply made your day somehow better
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Resonant
It's rough bro, I dropped school on my last year's due to some stuff so I can relate with you, been isolated for like a year now, I hope you get through this, I don't usually reply to threads (just lurk) so I hope that this reply made your day somehow better
Thanks alot, hope it gets better for you as well
 
  • +1
Reactions: Arthur7689
Thanks alot, hope it gets better for you as well
Don't give up yet Bhai, we still got plenty of years to live, who knows if something changes, but that depends on what you choose and your luck, just gotta stay positive
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Don't give up yet Bhai, we still got plenty of years to live, who knows if something changes, but that depends on what you choose and your luck, just gotta stay positive
Hopefuel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Arthur7689
I'm not isolated in the most depressing way possible, infact i enjoy solitude however overtime this seems to be affecting my mental health.

I only got 2 friends irl who are probably the ones that care about whether I'm alive or not.

I'm also not ND in the medically diagnosed manner, I think it's just my grey personality and aloof exterior which repells the nt friend groups

I often come here to cope with my loneliness, hence you won't see me making threads much. I just jester or help in other threads.

I wish someone could understand me a bit, that'd make me feel seen.

Also do not dnr this niggas, I made my existential loneliness as concise as possible
pretty much same here bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
i like being alone too and now i dread wanting to do anything productive
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
It’s gonna get better brother if u need someone my DMs opened
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
sometimes loneliness is thrilling

then you remember that you will never experience what it is like to be truly human and have strong relationships with other humans
It's a double edged sword tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
sometimes loneliness is thrilling

then you remember that you will never experience what it is like to be truly human and have strong relationships with other humans
True, balance is needed otherwise you will drift way too far
 
I'm not isolated in the most depressing way possible, infact i enjoy solitude however overtime this seems to be affecting my mental health.

I only got 2 friends irl who are probably the ones that care about whether I'm alive or not.

I'm also not ND in the medically diagnosed manner, I think it's just my grey personality and aloof exterior which repells the nt friend groups

I often come here to cope with my loneliness, hence you won't see me making threads much. I just jester or help in other threads.

I wish someone could understand me a bit, that'd make me feel seen.

Also do not dnr this niggas, I made my existential loneliness as concise as possible
I’d say I’m in pretty much the same boat as you. I hardly even look for advice on improving my appearance anymore i just enjoy talking to people here. I feel much more heard than I do in real life, so you’re not alone in this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
I’d say I’m in pretty much the same boat as you. I hardly even look for advice on improving my appearance anymore i just enjoy talking to people here. I feel much more heard than I do in real life, so you’re not alone in this
Me as well, I don't stress over my appearance too much either nowadays.

I still try to ascend through linear progress, though i wonder whether my mental isolation is nerfing me or not
 
  • +1
Reactions: idfkwtr
Me as well, I don't stress over my appearance too much either nowadays.

I still try to ascend through linear progress, though i wonder whether my mental isolation is nerfing me or not
In terms of relationships, yes, it's definitely a nerf, but on the other hand, the chances of you getting into rash and stupid relationships are much lower. And in general, if you're MTN+, social skills don't matter as much. At the very least, you need to have the courage to approach a girl and talk to her. So, I think social skills are important until you can talk in front of girls. Also, not all girls like super-sociable guys if she's attracted to you physically, she's more likely to find it cute than a flaw.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
In terms of relationships, yes, it's definitely a nerf, but on the other hand, the chances of you getting into rash and stupid relationships are much lower. And in general, if you're MTN+, social skills don't matter as much. At the very least, you need to have the courage to approach a girl and talk to her. So, I think social skills are important until you can talk in front of girls. Also, not all girls like super-sociable guys if she's attracted to you physically, she's more likely to find it cute than a flaw.
Just gotta be htn+ for that halo
 

Similar threads

ascension22
Replies
1
Views
33
jbranop
jbranop
reeven
Replies
3
Views
51
7zyzz7
7zyzz7
Topicalll
Replies
5
Views
40
romanstock
romanstock
Thinking_CEL
Replies
4
Views
69
.dark
.dark
chud10282892
Replies
12
Views
62
AutistKhan
AutistKhan

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Resonant
  • CountPrescient
  • idfkwtr
  • Idontknowlol
  • noturaveragechud
  • Arthur7689
Back
Top