Too many African niggas in the UK these days

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
Any other UKcels noticing? you can just tell trhese african niggas came to the country few years ago, the way they walk/talk/act it's obvious. They're more akin to animals if i'm being honest and nothing like civilized human beings.
Tagging ukcels, let me know if your area/city is being invaded by niggers or not. Send them back or this will turn into America 2.0, all our women will get blacked, these niggas will start comitting crimes, etc. African kangz are no good, they need to not be allowed here. These days i go out and see african niggas everywhere.
@SecularIslamist @Diarrhoea @forevergymcelling @looksmaxxing223 @Pakicel @Xangsane @curryascenderr @coispet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, tuaregneet, sportsmogger and 5 others
i've started to see more curries at my area which is lifefuel for me tbh. Now i can no longer be a locationcel :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and JohnDoe
We noticed but the government has been locking up anyone complaining, including online so be careful what you say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and JohnDoe
yea the blacks n the fucking stinky pajeets

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Unlike the more civilized blacks, they know how to take advantage of their BBC halo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, counterintuitive, psychomandible and 2 others
Any other UKcels noticing? you can just tell trhese african niggas came to the country few years ago, the way they walk/talk/act it's obvious. They're more akin to animals if i'm being honest and nothing like civilized human beings.
Tagging ukcels, let me know if your area/city is being invaded by niggers or not. Send them back or this will turn into America 2.0, all our women will get blacked, these niggas will start comitting crimes, etc. African kangz are no good, they need to not be allowed here. These days i go out and see african niggas everywhere.
@SecularIslamist @Diarrhoea @forevergymcelling @looksmaxxing223 @Pakicel @Xangsane @curryascenderr @coispet
The area I am in is dominated by them. It’s so fucking disgusting. It makes me sick the way they act. You can tell by the way they dress, their only ambitions are to be drug dealers and criminals. The world would be better if a good portion of them were deleted.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Not too many where I live thankfully

How are they even coming here?

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Im glad some curry moved in in my neighborhood now I can mog someone just by being white 😂😂

I like the Dieversity they bring.

Too many Nigerians and North Africans

You're tagging curries and getting mad over blacks? 😂😂😂😂

IMG 0334

Yeh m8 clear em out