Too many copers

Based_Toad

Based_Toad

Ethnic Manlet
And I'm not just talking about on this forum I mean everywhere

Online, in the real world, there are too many bluepilled normies

I know incel guys with chadlite friends that slay a new girl every month right before their eyes while they get nothing not even scraps. When I bring up blackpill they get triggered and start screaming and raging and even defending their chadlite friends while downplaying the black pill

How can things ever get better if there are so many Low tier guys that are still bluepilled or even delusional low tier normies that refuse to take the blackpill? Even though deep down inside they know the truth...

IT'S OVER

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, isis_Bleach, the BULL and 1 other person
woa nigga

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bro you must hang around with some low iq ethnic. Everyone knows why some people are getting laid and some not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and stevielake
Bro you must hang around with some low iq ethnic. Everyone knows why some people are getting laid and some not

You'd be surprised there are people that go berserk as soon as they hear anything blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
You'd be surprised there are people that go berserk as soon as they hear anything blackpilled
It's Natural, ppl don't want you to blackpill them. Deep Down they already know their shortcomings. I mean there Is tik tok and Instagram and tinder, everyone knows about things like infinite female smv chadpill etc.

You are the one who's coping here

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
It's Natural, ppl don't want you to blackpill them. Deep Down they already know their shortcomings. I mean there Is tik tok and Instagram and tinder, everyone knows about things like infinite female smv chadpill etc.

Yeah bro sure deep down some people know but im talking about delusional narcy psychos that Are hitting the gym everyday while a skinny fat smelly chadlite is slaying a horde of Beckie’s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and the BULL
Yeah bro sure deep down some people know but im talking about delusional narcy psychos that Are hitting the gym everyday while a skinny fat smelly chadlite is slaying a horde of Beckie’s
They're too low iq to understand facepill ig. They see all those gymmaxxed models and think that their success Is due their body alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
They're too low iq to understand facepill ig. They see all those gymmaxxed models and think that their success Is due their body alone

I honestly think they’re in a denial stage of coping

You gotta be coping hard to start hysterically screaming and raging when you hear anything blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
From my understanding everyone below chadlite and maybe some HTNs are copers.

So what is everyone else supposed to rope??