Too many ethnics are JBWpilled and care too much about colouring

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Unless your medium brown or swarthier you have other things to complain about. Even then medium brown is fine as long as you avoid pajeet pheno. I'm aware white guys mog and most PSL gods are white, but most whites arent aren't looksmaxxed. Chicks don't care about colouring on men, they certainly care about colouring on themselves. It's a foid trait tbh.

Skincaremaxxing is legit but if you're whitemaxxing and non-pajeet you are legit retarded. No coloring for your weight/height/bones/nose/norwooding hairline etc. These are far more important. Don't be surprised if you go a fitzpatrick whiter and it doesnt ascend your SMV as much as you thought.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, ElTruecel, mayo mogger and 13 others
I consider colouring important but I agree that there are other things to focus on.

I only agree because there is a huge problem with people whitemaxxing: nobody here is trying to get eye colour change surgery, which is the most important whitemax.

I think I've only seen two people here who changed their eye colours through surgery, but I forgot their names.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Chadeep and SecularIslamist
Just stick to ur own kind theory

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I consider colouring important but I agree that there are other things to focus on.

I only agree because there is a huge problem with people whitemaxxing: nobody here is trying to get eye colour change surgery, which is the most important whitemax.

I think I've only seen two people here who changed their eye colours through surgery, but I forgot their names.
If these people are whitemaxxing they would still legit look their race. Especially curries. Unless you drastically do the full thing and change eye colouring you will at best look just like a lighter of your own kind. Brown people are a large spectrum of colouring anyway.

I will admit in some brown countries whitemaxxing makes sense (India). But I don't think its the case that much in the West, especially amongst white women who are actually unaffected by this propaganda.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and LonelyLooksmaxxer
Unless your medium brown or swarthier you have other things to complain about. Even then medium brown is fine as long as you avoid pajeet pheno. I'm aware white guys mog and most PSL gods are white, but most whites arent aren't looksmaxxed. Chicks don't care about colouring on men, they certainly care about colouring on themselves. It's a foid trait tbh.

Skincaremaxxing is legit but if you're whitemaxxing and non-pajeet you are legit retarded. No coloring for your weight/height/bones/nose/norwooding hairline etc. These are far more important. Don't be surprised if you go a fitzpatrick whiter and it doesnt ascend your SMV as much as you thought.
so why are people saying im htn max bc of my pheno? I've had bhais here and on psl discords even say i would be chadlite if i had ideal coloring. Im not pajeet btw

dnrd a molecule youre not special and quirky, abdul

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, St.TikTokcel and SecularIslamist
Proud shitskin here. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and LonelyLooksmaxxer
so why are people saying im htn max bc of my pheno? I've had bhais here and on psl discords even say i would be chadlite if i had ideal coloring. Im not pajeet btw
Wats your race? Ignore these autists. If you're not pajeet you're not capped in any way. I'm sure you have something else you can improve on other than coloring. I'm not denying colouring may help. But rarely do I see anyone ascend drastically on the basis of coloring. Unless its in curryland I don't think this logic applies.

• +1
Reactions: DOHC

All about dimorphism and health indicators. Sub 5 PSL = ldar unless brown.

Images 36

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
i'm brown Egyptian guy and i look like an indian:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and SecularIslamist
Over ngl. But how swarthy are you? Is it Anwar Sadat type? Do Egyptian women care? I don't think as bad as curry girls.

Mogger.
i'm not that ugly bro i'm like a mix of indian and Egyptian and some said i look kinda Mexican but brown

im a little lighter than this colour
Download 2

I think with some supps I can easily look more whiter lol

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon

Darker hoes alwyas bettahhhh unless her pheno doesn’t suit it

Over ngl. But how swarthy are you? Is it Anwar Sadat type? Do Egyptian women care? I don't think as bad as curry girls.

Mogger.
Ngl Egyptians are the ugliest Arabs even Yemenis arguably mogg them. They look like deformed Arab mullato curries. Yes In that order

i'm not that ugly bro i'm like a mix of indian and Egyptian and some said i look kinda Mexican but brown
It's still fine if you have other things going for you tbh. I'm just asking are Egyptians like curries in terms of worshipping anything light skin?

I prefer my women light but she still must have other features. Meanwhile you can see curry foids rejecting GL dark brown guys coz some bloatlord is lighter.

Ngl Egyptians are the ugliest Arabs even Yemenis arguably mogg them. They look like deformed Arab mullato curries. Yes In that order
Nah I think they're on par with gulf countries. One halo for them is they tend to have light brown or green eyes.

It's still fine if you have other things going for you tbh. I'm just asking are Egyptians like curries in terms of worshipping anything light skin?

I prefer my women light but she still must have other features. Meanwhile you can see curry foids rejecting GL dark brown guys coz some bloatlord is lighter.

Nah I think they're on par with gulf countries. One halo for them is they tend to have light brown or green eyes.
True I forgot some are lighter even my neighbours is Egyptian he’s white in skin and green eyed still looks Arab though. I guess Egyptians can thank the Greek and Roman admixture or slavery for that ini. :feelshmm:

A shame the Arab and bbc genes just makes them look like curries meanwhile morrocans look good with bbc admixture like that French morrocan slayer guy who gets posted here every now and then. I guess another case of west Africans mogging the east :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

yeah lol i was hearing one of my mother's friend talking once about a girl that doesn't get anyone that wants to marry her and she said "idk why that happens to her although she's white" but in arabic of course

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SecularIslamist
White women don't care about coloring. Ethnic women do. White women were never the end goal

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, rand anon, 0S4MA and 2 others
White women don't care about coloring. Ethnic women do. White women were never the end goal
Agreed but depends on the ethnic. Curries for sure. MENA/Latinos much less. Maybe a little but not much.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
lol he has that typical fob retarded hairstyle
give him curly hair and he cleans up irl
Lol someone on .is did a Experiment with his pics. Only got fatties and ltbs.

T

They are called No and one.

• JFL
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer
these people are whitemaxxing they would still legit look their race. Especially curries
Not all of us! I’m speaking for myself but even some north curries could unironically pass as med if they had the right undertones and coloring

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SecularIslamist
Not all of us! I’m speaking for myself but even some north curries could unironically pass as med if they had the right undertones and coloring
Images 34

Passing as med is not hard. When this is the average Terroni.

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, rand anon and Tallooksmaxxer
Agreed but depends on the ethnic. Curries for sure. MENA/Latinos much less. Maybe a little but not much.
Nah Latinos care way way way more about skin color than south Asians.

Latin America’s caste system is 100% correlated with skin color unlike the Indian one. You can find dark skinned Indians who are higher caste than light skinned ones and vice versa all over the country. There are plenty of rich and upper class dark skinned Indians, and poor lower class light skinned Indians.

In latam you rarely find this. Upper class in virtually all Latin American countries is a bunch of white people (sometimes including Arabs and Asians) who’ve been marrying each other for ages and as you go down into the middle classes you get mestizos and when you get to the bottom you get unmixed amerindians or blacks.

There’s an entire concept of “improving the race” in Latam where non-whites will try to land a white partner so they can have kids who can climb into a higher social class. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

Nothing like that level even exists anywhere in South Asia tbh. People in South Asia will prefer a lighter skinned partner within their social class, ethnicity, religion, and caste but they’ll rarely break those barriers just to get someone light skinned.

In latam that actually occurs a lot, meaning JBW is stronger there.