Too many Indians

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Hu-cow pilled
I’ll delete soon and @Master ban as many Indians as you can for the slightest possible infringements. No mater how many white chad Avis they hide behind you can still smell Dalit blood.

They ruin everything they come in contact with like Midas except everything they touch turn to shit. Ban these self hating truecels and watch your forum become billionaire like Vince McMahon if he took cm punk advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, northern mogger, kyrre and 15 others
excited rodney dangerfield GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, mayo mogger, RAMU KAKA and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, mayo mogger, try2beme and 2 others
except im handsome af, girls have got into truck accidents trying to get a glimpse of me, and cows are attracted to my soul and charisma . I dont relate to them
Ramblings of a delusional hindpoo sun tanner

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I’ll delete soon and @Master ban as many Indians as you can for the slightest possible infringements. No mater how many white chad Avis they hide behind you can still smell Dalit blood.

They ruin everything they come in contact with like Midas except everything they touch turn to shit. Ban these self hating truecels and watch your forum become billionaire like Vince McMahon if he took cm punk advice
elab

india have accepted their inferiority and created a niche bollywood knock off, where indians can become legit icons and celebs in their pheno

easturn euros have the worst perception all around europe, they are considered rats, parasites and leeches. they literally casued brexit becasue hordes of them were coming here and crying for accomedation

there are no easturn europeons in hollywood (even though north atlantid pheno is thriving in the balkans due to genetic recoms :lul:)

i think indians have a better reputation, i would assume an indian would talk down to a romanian although personally they both can be thrown in the mincer

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and dna_cel
Cope most Upper caste indians are white you're the only dark skin brahmin I've ever seen

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Cope most Upper caste indians are white you're the only dark skin brahmin I've ever seen
"White" aka disgusting beige colour due to rotting inside while still having ethnic bug eyes brachy skull and manlet height. Go tan like a man and maybe ull not like a knockoff romanian anymore and have girls interested in u

Screenshot 2023 11 28 034516

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, dna_cel and murdah
S

• So Sad
Kinda true tbh only bollywood actor I like is Roshan he has nice tan and colouring
"White" aka disgusting beige colour due to rotting inside while still having ethnic bug eyes brachy skull and manlet height. Go tan like a man and maybe ull not like a knockoff romanian anymore and have girls interested in u

View attachment 2873546

Also adivasis like squirtle can pass for nigger and run bbc game

• +1

View attachment 2873546
red undertones 🤢,med coloring with olive undertones is ideal

stfu nigger you are the pajeetest pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre and sub5c3l
was good around early 2022, now it's filled with Rohans and Rajeshs from dalitpur

• JFL