Too many IOIs, how do I capitalize

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
I’m not social media maxxed, can’t keep up with IOIs irl unironically, what do I do before I lose my youth for nothing (not a brag post, interested yo hear different ideas and directions)

• +1
Reactions: nathan and bloomercel
cope only ioi is piv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, st.hamudi but 6‘5, bloomercel and 2 others
If you see a bitch giving you ioi just rape her dude

• +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, nathan and lemonnz
if its a solid IOI act on it, ask for her insta or snap

you have nothing to lose if you don't act like a rapist which isn't hard not to do

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

you have nothing to lose if you don't act like a rapist which isn't hard not to do
What’s solid ioi

I know a guy like you irl
Mtn claims to get IOIS everywhere he goes but somehow is still a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, st.hamudi but 6‘5, negawattlol and 5 others
What’s solid ioi
While they are talking to you if they randomly touch you in any way, like touching your arm or shoulder maybe your thigh, this is the most rock-solid IOI and pretty rare but can happen

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and nofap
First impression matters. IOIs arent a good or bad thing, its a potential for a good or bad situation. Too many iois can mean a death sentence if your implied to others that you are a failure and loser. But im sure you know this. But keep in mind, playing it cool is also a choice in itself, so id always recommend to start "hot". .But this takes practice and study to get right.

What i will say is that,. Im starting to read a book called "Winning Through Intimidation" and i think you should too. Maybe this can help you out.

If you dont know how to fish in the middle of the ocean, there's no idea that can beat the time it takes to learn. So learn quick. Goodluck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, karpeltunnel, Allornothing and 3 others

I don’t think cold approach during the day works here, I get the impression that it’s American/Med/Brazilian kind of thing

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
i will say is that,. Im starting to read a book called "Winning Through Intimidation" and i think you should too. Maybe this can help you out.
Will check it out, I certainly don’t have the amount of social experience I’m expected to have

if she smiles at u she wants u talk to her simple as that

• Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin
I’m not social media maxxed, can’t keep up with IOIs irl unironically, what do I do before I lose my youth for nothing (not a brag post, interested yo hear different ideas and directions)
if you see an attractive women giving you IOI's just act on it bro. it's very unlikely that things will go bad if she's already interested in you

• +1
Reactions: laaltin