Too many potentials - Too many to choose from - "What about what I want?"

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
And so that's a view inside the mind of a Stacy. When you look good, and tongues hang out at your sight, ugh, "What's a girl to do?" She feels EXCEPTIONAL! And she should. She works hard on her body. Sacrifices delicious desires and pushes herself when she's tired. But the thought of many men, and women, wanting her intimately; excites her. She doesn't need a lover. Those thoughts become just that.

I've known quite a few. This one was having problems with her boyfriend. He had anger issues. But she had a drinking problem. She used to model and did a few roles in cheap drama shows. One night, she invites me over. I wasn't drinking that time. But she was. She talked - and talked - and talked. Ugh. And I just sat there on her sofa listening. She's a Stacy with a lot to say. I didn't make any move on her. And perhaps, that's what triggered her. She's adapted to many men and women making the first move. Ugh. A good-looking guy not pursuing her? Boogers. I eventually enraged her and the wild cat broke loose.

She sat down next to me. Gently nudged my arm in a friendly way. But I still didn't make a move. "I gotta go soon. Have a job interview in the morning." I lied to her. Because she was making me feel uncomfortable. I wasn't sure what the fuck was going on here. Wink wink.

As I get up, she charged me! Pushing me back down and immediately started unzipping my jeans. As if, I had no say-so about it. And she was hungry! She drew the Destroyer of Worlds out and sighed in relief. It was like she was thinking, I'll be able to feel this one. And off she went. Ugh. Like a thoroughbred taking the lead in a Kentucky Derby.

I fucked her on the sofa, over it, across the kitchen table, against the wall, and eventually, in her bed. Two hours later, I say, "I gots to go now. I hope I've filled that hunger of yours."

"You're my new to-go-to guy." She replied and passed out. I left. The next day, she dumped her boyfriend. And boogers, he was NOT happy about it. Perhaps, he should've learned, never hit a beautiful woman. Too many other guys want her too. Although I didn't. I just didn't like assholes like him. And she wanted me.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 14262, ChristianChad and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Ronnie Kray and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, delusionalretard and Growth Plate