Too many self diagnosed larpers

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I have diagnosed autism + adhd since I was 8.

Too many ntfags who think they’re autist cuz muh incel.

Nt Incels Irl are just naturally socially awkward lazy spergs. Nt Incels are pretty much no different from normies so fuck em. Nt Incels have some sort of superiority complex against non NTs when they’re in the same position pretty pathetic

@TUSSELEIF @ey88 @goo25 @Xangsane @HighTierSubhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: goo25, HighTierSubhuman, slavicpsycho and 13 others
@Ron.Belgrade @Acion

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels

Nt Incels Irl are just naturally socially awkward lazy spergs. Nt Incels are pretty much no different from normies so fuck em. Nt Incels have some sort of superiority complex against non NTs when they’re in the same position pretty pathetic

Fuck up sperg

• JFL
Reactions: Lord Shadow and Latinolooksmaxxer
Too many annoying spammer 2024cels here

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and ElTruecel

Im dignosed adhd as kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and ElTruecel
It’s over how are you NT + incel. JFL
Atleast I’m not an autist 😂

I don’t have anything holding me back from being an nt fag but high inhib

i agree, but also im diagnosed too and managed to make myself NT and sociable so it pisses me off when copers say its impossible and its genetic

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
nothing about autism prevents you from training yourself to be more socially competent, NT is learned behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Atleast I’m not an autist 😂

I don’t have anything holding me back from being an nt fag but high inhib
You’re just a ntfag who somehow failed at being NT JFL

nothing about autism prevents you from training yourself to be more socially competent, NT is learned behavior.
Being social isn’t the issue. It’s more about the respect NTs show to non NTs which is next to nothing. You only get respect because of your height + frame. Simple as that

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I don't think i'm an autist but i have something in my brain for sure, i can't help but study random ppl faces and constantly think about the same surgeries/ratios over and over. I can't be productive because of it, idk what to even do tbh

• +1

Being short alone makes you an automatic schizophrenic

• Hmm...
Being short alone makes you an automatic schizophrenic
Honestly there’s plenty of hyper NT manlets. Most of the big whiners online about height specifically just tend to be more non NT or higher inhib.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Honestly there’s plenty of hyper NT manlets. Most of the big whiners online about height specifically just tend to be more non NT or higher inhib.
It's larp you're right but being short is making me go crazy

• +1
Nigga is flexing being a retard :lul:

Being social isn’t the issue. It’s more about the respect NTs show to non NTs which is next to nothing. You only get respect because of your height + frame. Simple as that
NT people that aren't good looking also get disrespected it has very little to do with their mental state.

respect is earned for everyone, no one gets it for free.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
NT people that aren't good looking also get disrespected
Wrong lol. I see plenty of ugly as fuck manlets get tons of respect over taller non NTs. Plus most of that disrespect is online

Can your speech starting being more inclusive : talking about abnormal IQs (tested if you'd like as well) which have it harder than autists

thank you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and PeakIncels

• +1
talking about abnormal IQs (tested if you'd like as well) which have it harder than autists
Like how high though? I’d say maybe 140-145+ fs it happens. But plenty of hyper NT rich moggers with 130+ iq.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
You can't be an incel if you're nt?

• Hmm...
Like how high though? I’d say maybe 140-145+ fs it happens. But plenty of hyper NT rich moggers with 130+ iq.
ye the higher the worse but it starts to be significant at 140

• +1

True @PrinceLuenLeoncur is also ASD + adhd. also I’m surprised you didn’t know I bring it up a lot as it’s another issue on top of my other issues you’re aware of. Well it’s basically that and the other shit I experienced that are main issues.

I wouldn’t put inceldom as a really big issue since it’s not uncommon for Zoomers here

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Bomber517
Wrong lol. I see plenty of ugly as fuck manlets get tons of respect over taller non NTs. Plus most of that disrespect is online
I don't but being tall is a given in the netherlands, it's rare to see men below 6'.

• +1
autism adhd skizophrenia and bipolarity are cope, u just found an excuse to pretend to be weird while he cost you nothing to be normal

any one that larps about any mental health issues its just sick in the head
im a diagnosed autist and people make fun of me for it and i cant do thing normally like others and i cant even be in a stable relationship ever

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet and ElTruecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and 0proteindiet
there's no halo from height here either, doesn't get you respect, the lack of it just ensures a lack of it.
It’s different here and I’m guessing you live in a very white area of the Netherlands. Since I know the major cities are filled with shorter ethnics

It’s different here and I’m guessing you live in a very white area of the Netherlands. Since I know the major cities are filled with shorter ethnics
I live in the tallest part of the country that has less than 2% non western immigration.

ethnics actually do quite well here up until like the second or third grade of highschool, because after that even the girls are taller than they are.

• +1
i have diagnosed inceldom

• +1

Same, I'm also diagnosed, but I don't believe I have adhd, cause they'll tell any kid they have it

but self diagnosis is complete bs, with a few rare exceptions

• +1
Nigga is flexing being a retard :lul:
Nah it's more like we call out larpers/self-diagnosers because it undermines the issues actual diagnosed people face. Larpers on tiktok are much worse

• +1

i’ve been diagnosed with adhd, i don’t think it means much tho

• +1
I’m non NT but not autistic

• +1