Too many talking shut incels on here

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I tire of the no fighting experience incels on here. I will become a great fighter mark my words !

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I have fighting experience dude I'm just telling you it's too dangerous. Sometimes you win but if you lose then you can get fucked really bad. If you're talking cage match whatever it's a different story.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and NoseProphecy
I have fighting experience dude I'm just telling you it's too dangerous. Sometimes you win but if you lose then you can get fucked really bad. If you're talking cage match whatever it's a different story.
I to have fighting experience. I can do this bro. i will become world champion in boxing/mma. Jenna will have no choice but to take notice of me then !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, iblamechico and NoseProphecy
do they fuck you really bad in the ass or in the mouth when you lose?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi
do they fuck you really bad in the ass or in the mouth when you lose?
Lmao nah it's even worse. They screw your confidence. That's why I no longer fuck around and try to b alpha n chit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and xegigi
I to have fighting experience. I can do this bro. i will become world champion in boxing/mma. Jenna will have no choice but to take notice of me then !
Alr sorry to be a downer but have you figured out how you're gonna balance the training regimen with your studies? Because to become a champion you'd have to practically live, breath, eat, shit, rest and make love to that dream or that idea. You can't be half-assing nothing.

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine