Too much chin height = rounded jaw

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Imagine your soft tissue makes an arc shape between where it comes in contact with your gonian and where it comes in contact with your chin
For the guy with the extra chin height, the angle from the gonians to chin will mean the soft tissue follows more of an arc shape stretch
For the guy with less chin height, the soft tissue follows a more straight line between chin and gonian so will look more angular despite having less overall bone mass to press against the soft tissue

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, currylightskin and 3 others
best gonial angle and chin of all time for female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Oberyn, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
more chin height = skin gets pulled tighter and therefore will show your bone structure better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionUwU, wateriswet, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
Indeed I have a big ass chin and a potato jaw

I don’t think so :whatfeels: @Austrian Oak
Eriksen has best chin all time and his chin height doesn’t detract from its squareness
F587A134 29D4 44EB 84EF 8A01F4234BBB

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Rounded jaw is caused by multiple things. It isn't the too much chin height. It's the lack of gonial width that you drew with it. A good jaw is almost as wide as the bizygomatical arch, has a masculine gonial angle around 120°, and has enough chin height to match the other facial thirds. What you are explaining isn't chin height it's that people with bad gonial angles typically have a lot of chin height due to a bad maxillary CW rotation. You are right but for the wrong reason.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Dr SmalCox and poopoohead