too much jb ass in yoga pants at the grocery store

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Im I the verge of suicide. They were everywhere man, fucking everywhere. I felt like I was in Nam and a bunch of Viet cong were ambushing me. I cant fucking take it. I never got a piece of that nectar. That ambrosia. I had a panic attack in the store and had to leave in an ambulance

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Descartes, Kaires, Mongrelcel and 19 others
Hot ass in yoga pants, especially in stores makes me so fucking horny and sexually frustrated for real, when I come home I nut so bad you have no idea, ass in yoga pants is so hot

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 2632 and 2 others
Sorry bro i'll leave and buy new clothes.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Bitch
lol where are u from?

brazil?

:p

• WTF
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Im I the verge of suicide. They were everywhere man, fucking everywhere. I felt like I was in Nam and a bunch of Viet cong were ambushing me. I cant fucking take it. I never got a piece of that nectar. That ambrosia. I had a panic attack in the store and had to leave in an ambulance
just fucking lol at that avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Bobs and vegene at grocery store mek mi horni

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Asetric and Deleted member 6403
They rub it in your face but you go grab their ass they get all mad

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
narcissistic whore

hope she gets raped and beheaded like that girl in one of gore threads in offtopic

btw post full resolution avi lol i cant at that morph
its full size

I relate to this, especially if I am on nofap. Very painful. I just have the image of their fat asses burnt into my mind when I get back home. Suicide or monk mode is the only way out bro.

I will never have that

• +1
GIGA cage at this thread

• +1
Jfl that is a good way to describe it. Sometimes I see it at the grocery store and a thousand emotions go through my head and I feel like I am about to tense up and just have a panic attack and a heart attack and collapse on the spot

Last edited:
  • +1
These JBs flaunt their figure just to arouse the subhumans and remind them of what they will never ever get. Brutal.