Too much neckmaxxing

Deleted member 19948

Deleted member 19948

Silver
Can make your face look bloated even if it isn't ..I have been neckmaxxing for as long as I can remember cause im an aspiring fighter , to the point that my neck width now is almost more than my face ..even when I have hollow look ..I look very bloated and 'ogre' tbh ..just remember that if you are neckmaxxing , it can make you look dominant but you will start looking very ogre ..if you are doing neckmaxxing for looks don't let you neck exceed your face width

Neck width lesser than face - weak and timid

Neck width same as face -optimal for foid hunting

Neck width slightly more /more than face width -dominant ogre look , whether you are Chad or not depends on the face , but foids WILL NOT like this look .

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 15827, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Just neckmax enough for free bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, BoneDensity, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
cope

the bigger the neck the stronger and wider your jaw appears

facial leanness has nothing to do with neck

• +1
Reactions: Aero, CyberPsychodelic, Slob and 5 others
Nucleus overload neck + roids + dirty bulk = free bimax for sleep apnea guarenteed within 30 days

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Elvisandreaa, BigBundaSlapper and 6 others
cope

the bigger the neck the stronger and wider your jaw appears

facial leanness has nothing to do with neck
The wider your jaw appers' yes this is true and that's where the 'bloated' look comes in ..

The wider your jaw appers' yes this is true and that's where the 'bloated' look comes in ..
but why do most mma fighters have thick necks but still look lean in the face?

...like a 19 year old Vitor.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 19948, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
but why do most mma fighters have thick necks but still look lean in the face?
Most MMA fighters actually have mediocre necks ..tbh ..the only ones I know with necks like me would be alisair overeem and it does create a 'bloated' look ...if Mike Tyson wore a shirt and you didn't see his body , you'd imagine he's just some bulked up guy ..honestly Im starting to look like him

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
How much was your neck starting out and how much did you increase it by

the bigger the neck the less forward growth is visible, two edged sword

How much was your neck starting out and how much did you increase it by
14 inches initially , 16 inches by 6 months , 20 inches 1 year

Here are the workouts I did .neck up and down while standing without weights (100 reps)

Neck up and downs except this time I'm sitting on a chair /bench and bent a lil bit (100 reps)

And finish it with look left and right 100 times ..initially you will get exhausted and might even fail to them 100 times but still do it somehow and oh , keep your chin tucked throughout ..just doing this without weights itself will give you a guaranteed 2-3 inch gains in 3 months ..i so them as warmups before my lifting session hardly takes 10 minutes

Over time , if you want to increase the resistance and want stronger and bigger necks , buy resistance bands or neck harness and do the same as above ..do not decrease reps ..

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Elvisandreaa and Biiyo03

Here are the workouts I did .neck up and down while standing without weights (100 reps)

Neck up and downs except this time I'm sitting on a chair /bench and bent a lil bit (100 reps)

And finish it with look left and right 100 times ..initially you will get exhausted and might even fail to them 100 times but still do it somehow and oh , keep your chin tucked throughout ..just doing this without weights itself will give you a guaranteed 2-3 inch gains in 3 months ..i so them as warmups before my lifting session hardly takes 10 minutes

Over time , if you want to increase the resistance and want stronger and bigger necks , buy resistance bands or neck harness and do the same as above ..do not decrease reps ..
U grew 6 inches? The fuckkk? @ForeverRecession

Did u take roids by any chance

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Can make your face look bloated even if it isn't ..I have been neckmaxxing for as long as I can remember cause im an aspiring fighter , to the point that my neck width now is almost more than my face ..even when I have hollow look ..I look very bloated and 'ogre' tbh ..just remember that if you are neckmaxxing , it can make you look dominant but you will start looking very ogre ..if you are doing neckmaxxing for looks don't let you neck exceed your face width

Neck width lesser than face - weak and timid

Neck width same as face -optimal for foid hunting

Neck width slightly more /more than face width -dominant ogre look , whether you are Chad or not depends on the face , but foids WILL NOT like this look .
post your neckmaxxing routine bhai

U grew 6 inches? The fuckkk? @ForeverRecession

Did u take roids by any chance
Nah man ..neckmaxxing is definitely naturally possible ..

it can cause the muscle beneath your chin (submental region) to hypertrophy

arnold in early - mid 70s vs arnold in 1982 after years of roids and bodybuilding

alphadestiny is another example that comes to mind, but hes a fatass so... point is dont train like a maniac if you arent too forward grown

it happened to me and I notice it. bit better now. just keep this in mind

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Growth Plate, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
post your neckmaxxing routine bhai
👇

also you are probably a fatass cut to 15% bf then talk. also mew.

also you are probably a fatass cut to 15% bf then talk. also mew.
Im built like him tbh ..you get it very ogre looking ..I'm at most 16 percent body fat have abs showing

Attachments

• 2803022_F8DF2C66-CD96-4C1E-986B-B83DA43AC8B9.jpeg
    2803022_F8DF2C66-CD96-4C1E-986B-B83DA43AC8B9.jpeg
    892.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220611-153851~2.png
    Screenshot_20220611-153851~2.png
    626.3 KB · Views: 0
whats ur nationality op? you look central asian

I was told id be lucky if i increased 2 inches in a year
Yes if you do without weights , it will take a LOOONG time ..I reached 2 inches growth i.e. 16 inch neck gains but after that it's like they were at maintenance mode that's when I started overloading with weights went as high as 50 kilos

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Growth Plate
Yes if you do without weights , it will take a LOOONG time ..I reached 2 inches growth i.e. 16 inch neck gains but after that it's like they were at maintenance mode that's when I started overloading with weights went as high as 50 kilos
So for starters should I start with no weights, and when I plateau I should put weights on to break that plateau?

So for starters should I start with no weights, and when I plateau I should put weights on to break that plateau?
Yes exactly

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Most MMA fighters actually have mediocre necks ..tbh ..the only ones I know with necks like me would be alisair overeem and it does create a 'bloated' look ...if Mike Tyson wore a shirt and you didn't see his body , you'd imagine he's just some bulked up guy ..honestly Im starting to look like him
ok i didnt expect ur neck to be that big

Nigga neck curled my bodyweight I mean what

whats ur nationality op? you look central asian
See it's complicated ..I'm basically a minority ethnic from India ..but this is just due to map fuckery from the past ..where I'm from , people hate Indians ..so yes I'm technically Indian but I'm really not

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg and ChristianChad
See it's complicated ..I'm basically a minority ethnic from India ..but this is just due to map fuckery from the past ..where I'm from , people hate Indians ..so yes I'm technically Indian but I'm really not
shit never heard of this... do u know the name of that ethnic minority? im really interested in this type of stuff

It depends on the length of the neck. a long neck like that mogger from elite that wears a scarf with a good width will look dominant and good but if you have a short neck it will make you look fatter. As seen with the figher posted above. It makes you look suffocated. Wide neck might not be for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
Post head on photos. Less than 1% of people are built like Mike Tyson.

It depends on the length of the neck. a long neck like that mogger from elite that wears a scarf with a good width will look dominant and good but if you have a short neck it will make you look fatter. As seen with the figher posted above. It makes you look suffocated. Wide neck might not be for everyone
Yes this is a factor as well ...I have a short -ish neck tbh

Post head on photos. Less than 1% of people are built like Mike Tyson.
Bro I'm in MMA ..I see dudes who work their neck all the time ..probably not THAT big ..but they are big when you see the average population ..

Yes this is a factor as well ...I have a short -ish neck tbh
Yup and that's why it kind of looks bloated. You have to strike a balance with it. And if you're going for a wide neck you're traps will be a huge distraction aesthetically except if you're a bodybuilder doing a show. But to look good with clothes trap size has to reduce. Look at Tyson above his traps are in the way also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
You're Adam's apple needs to show aswell. That's a priority if you're Adam's apple it gives the illusion of a fat neck.

Take a look at his neck. If it was a bit shorter it would look off

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-112537_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-112537_Video Player.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 0
His neck is better than Tyson in my opinion and I dont think he trains it

And yes no weights for starters cause trust me initially, your neck is gonna be so weak that even without weights would be exhausting for you

• +1
His neck is better than Tyson in my opinion and I dont think he trains it
Some people I have noticed have naturally built necks ...so for them , unless they wanna be fighters or some shit I don't really think neck training is needed ...he has a natural looking neck ..

• +1
Reactions: Rocketman
Some people I have noticed have naturally built necks ...so for them , unless they wanna be fighters or some shit I don't really think neck training is needed ...he has a natural looking neck ..
Yup

And yes no weights for starters cause trust me initially, your neck is gonna be so weak that even without weights would be exhausting for you
thanks bro
ill start the routine tomorrow

With no weights how much should I ideally expect to increase in 1-2 months.

With no weights how much should I ideally expect to increase in 1-2 months.
You still start feeling thick in the neck within the first week itself ...after working them out , but those gains are semi permanent

• +1