Too much neckmaxxing

Just like when you do pushups , and your chest is really pumped or when you do bicep curls and your biceps are pumped but afterwards most of that pump is gone but with consistent training of those regions they eventually become that size even on rest ..same logic with neck

Most MMA fighters actually have mediocre necks ..tbh ..the only ones I know with necks like me would be alisair overeem and it does create a 'bloated' look ...if Mike Tyson wore a shirt and you didn't see his body , you'd imagine he's just some bulked up guy ..honestly Im starting to look like him
can we see a pic of ur neck bro?

14 inches initially , 16 inches by 6 months , 20 inches 1 year

Here are the workouts I did .neck up and down while standing without weights (100 reps)

Neck up and downs except this time I'm sitting on a chair /bench and bent a lil bit (100 reps)

And finish it with look left and right 100 times ..initially you will get exhausted and might even fail to them 100 times but still do it somehow and oh , keep your chin tucked throughout ..just doing this without weights itself will give you a guaranteed 2-3 inch gains in 3 months ..i so them as warmups before my lifting session hardly takes 10 minutes

Over time , if you want to increase the resistance and want stronger and bigger necks , buy resistance bands or neck harness and do the same as above ..do not decrease reps ..
Did you get sleep apnea from this routine?

Did you get sleep apnea from this routine?
Absolutely not bro ...however neck does get heavy ..to the point that sometimes it gets stiff and you do feel the need to crack it ..I didn't need to do that before neckmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke