Too much skin

J

jabaduk

Master
When I pull my skin upward by using index middle and ring finger on my temples/cheekbones, I have nice hollow cheeks and my cheekbones become really sharp especially laterally. How can I achieve this look permanently? I guess I should have thinner and less skin on my face to achieve this. But how can I safely do that?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and currylightskin
Lose weight fatty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I'm trying to figure the same thing out, only difference is I'm pretty much boneless, so my answer is clearly adding volume in form of implants/fat grafting to stretch out the skin. If your say you have cheekbones then idk what the issues is for you.

I'm trying to figure the same thing out, only difference is I'm pretty much boneless, so my answer is clearly adding volume in form of implants/fat grafting to stretch out the skin. If your say you have cheekbones then idk what the issues is for you.
Idk either but when i just pull my skin i have really decent hollows and my jaw is already defined but cheekbones are nearly invisible without pulling. My fwhr is good so I think increasing lateral projection of zygos would fuck up my harmony by being too wide

I
my face is quite short so maybe there is No place to my skin to stretch. I’ve heard making chin taller would tighter my skin in whole face

I

my face is quite short so maybe there is No place to my skin to stretch. I’ve heard making chin taller would tighter my skin in whole face
Well as long as you're missing volume somewhere your skin won't have stretched to its natural place.

i’ve been looking for a solution for the exact same thing. when i do that i lose nearly all of my falios and look a lot better.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
i’ve been looking for a solution for the exact same thing. when i do that i lose nearly all of my falios and look a lot better.
Yh i forgot to say that when I pull my skin I also achieve slightly PCT. Normally i have slight NCT. And i can see by touching that my orbitals are positive tilted. Probably bullshit but it feels like I have too thick skin or maybe too much

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Everybody looks better that way and the look can only be achieved by facelift and losing weight.

And no, it's not a problem of "thick skin".

Everybody looks better that way and the look can only be achieved by facelift and losing weight.
I’ve heard that facelift is done to reverse aging in old people to help them with wrinkles. At least it’s what surgeons on their sites say. I have any signs of aging and look like some middle schooler due to no definition jfl

You don't have too thick skin. Like someone said above you need to raise your ratio of muscle mass to body fat despite your weight.

Body fat losses are instantly visible in the face. How thick or defined your face looks depends on your body fat percentage.

In other words to achieve that look you need to drop to 10-12% body fat. Only a few thousand people in your country have the willpower to diet that low, mostly pro athletes and bodybuilders.

Do you have the discipline it takes for body recomposition? 99.9% of people don't.

Bodyfat 1

I will use an example of a drastic body fat loss + muscle mass increase with a south asian person here since I assume a lot of users here are from SEA.

He did not have "thick facial skin". He had too much body fat, end of story. That's why his cheekbones were not visible and his jawline was not defined.

The biggest "looksmax" you can achieve in this life is dropping to a lower body fat. If you can't do that, all the surgeries and haircuts in the world don't mean anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
You don't have too thick skin. Like someone said above you need to raise your ratio of muscle mass to body fat despite your weight.

In other words to achieve that look you need to drop to 10-12% body fat. Only a few thousand people in your country have the willpower to diet that low, mostly pro athletes and bodybuilders.

Do you have the discipline it takes for body recomposition? 99.9% of people don't.
It’s easy for me to reduce fat cause i can simply stop myself from eating easily but when I do that I lose muscle too. My bulks stages comes with much fat and cutting stage comes with much muscle loss. I have shitty genetics I either fat or skinny

It’s easy for me to reduce fat cause i can simply stop myself from eating easily but when I do that I lose muscle too. My bulks stages comes with much fat and cutting stage comes with much muscle loss. I have shitty genetics I either fat or skinny

You can retain almost all of your muscle mass (very, very minimal catabolic effect) while cutting by raising your protein uptake to 100-200g per day while being in a caloric deficit.

You said you stop yourself from eating. A total fast is not the best way to lose weight because as you said, while you will lose body fat you will also lose muscle mass.

The ideal way to lose weight is to be in a 300-700kcal daily deficit (depending on how much hunger you can tolerate)
while incorporating 100g+ of protein into your daily calorie budget.

I think its lost of collagen

Im literally 60kg and 1,75m
That's still a lot you need to loose more, just stick to high protein diet you wont lose a lot of muscle and then regain quickly.

There are other procedure for face tightening besides face lift watch this video

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827