Too scared to order a coffee

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,356
Reputation
36,723
I don’t wanna walk in the shop cuz everyone will stare at me

I also do not want to speak to the person taking the order they always really scary and I feel like they judging me

It’s so over

If I can’t order a cofee how will I ever talk to another human being again
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shortmanlett, LowInhibNoSMV and TrueAfghan
I don’t wanna walk in the shop cuz everyone will stare at me

I also do not want to speak to the person taking the order they always really scary and I feel like they judging me

It’s so over

If I can’t order a cofee how will I ever talk to another human being again


Would you be scared if you looked like this brutal
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan
Then he walks in 🥶🥶
 

Attachments

  • 1000003338.jpg
    1000003338.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
ugh bro coffee? Real niggas sip on energy drinks coffees super low t, are we cosplaying as fall clothed sorrority girls?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shortmanlett and TGUN.
Dude no one will care

no one's looking at you
 
ugh bro coffee? Real niggas sip on energy drinks coffees super low t, are we cosplaying as fall clothed sorrority girls?
Energy drinks looksmin slop
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: shortmanlett, Jgns and LowInhibNoSMV
coffee with some milk and sugar is the best
stable energy
its like making out with yourself in the mirror
never gets old
and you start to crave it
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns and TGUN.
ugh bro coffee? Real niggas sip on energy drinks coffees super low t, are we cosplaying as fall clothed sorrority girls?
black coffee and marlboro mogs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
coffee with some milk and sugar is the best
stable energy
its like making out with yourself in the mirror
never gets old
and you start to crave it
Coffe taste too good
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
can we trade bodies mane you don't seem like you like urs 😢
 

Similar threads

Adamadas
Replies
5
Views
58
mxl4chi1
M
thehand
Replies
2
Views
42
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
bnugly
Replies
5
Views
39
hate
hate
D69mo
Replies
20
Views
83
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
final boss
Replies
6
Views
50
final boss
final boss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top