Too smart for society

A

alphamaxxxx

Gold
Honestly society is catered towards the average - so if you're high iq or unique you can get fucked as you don't fit in or fit a necessary mold - likewise if you're too 'dumb' so to speak you can have trouble competing

society is literally built for the average mongoloid who beta bucks some used up fat ex slut that works a 9-5 then goes home drinks a beer or diet pepsi watches american idol then goes to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Dopamine receptor density (determines partly if you can study/work without quitting) and response to stress are more important than intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis, GuyFromSingapore and Prince88
Are u rich?

Dopamine receptor density and response to stress are more important than intelligence.
fascinating - can you please elaborate i'm legitimately curious

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Dopamine receptor density (determines partly if you can study/work without quitting) and response to stress are more important than intelligence.
Elab

You’re not smart you’re autistic
If anything you’re socially retarded, which honestly functionally may as well just be normal retardation.

You think different but not in a good way where you’re gonna be like einstein, you’re gonna do fuckall like the average guy you’re just gonna be ostracized while doing it.

I’m not being a dick here, it’s important to not let people live in their delusional copes for too long. Being a dick would be letting you live in this fantasy world

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: chinpilled69, Deleted member 5189, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 5 others
If anything you’re socially retarded, which honestly functionally may as well just be normal retardation.

You think different but not in a good way where you’re gonna be like einstein, you’re gonna do fuckall like the average guy you’re just gonna be ostracized while doing it.

I’m not being a dick here, it’s important to not let people live in their delusional copes for too long. Being a dick would be letting you live in this fantasy world
fair very fair

• +1
Reactions: loksr

Shut the fuck up retarded faggot

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

Lol aspie spotted
Take my advice kid, stop coping with your incel friends and go force yourself to be hypersocial until you can pass as a human being.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and GetShrekt
Lol aspie spotted
Take my advice kid, stop coping with your incel friends and go force yourself to be hypersocial until you can pass as a human being.
Projection. In fact you are the aspie incel, force yourself to stop sucking cocks for a month then come back to this thread.

Projection. In fact you are the aspie incel, force yourself to stop sucking cocks for a month then come back to this thread.
If you weren’t autistic you never would’ve responded to me.
You can cope that it’s projection all you want, makes no difference to me

We both know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I’m 100% right about you, and if you don’t take my advice now then after you’ve wasted your life you’ll think back on what I said and beat yourself up over making the wrong decision.

Good luck, you need it

If you weren’t autistic you never would’ve responded to me.
You can cope that it’s projection all you want, makes no difference to me

We both know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I’m 100% right about you, and if you don’t take my advice now then after you’ve wasted your life you’ll think back on what I said and beat yourself up over making the wrong decision.

Good luck, you need it
You need to take a dick out of your mouth before you post

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
You need to take a dick out of your mouth before you post
No by all means keep being heated bro it’s just proving my point more and more

I’m sorry real life isn’t like your little animes and you’re not actually better but rather worse than all the people who exclude you from their friend groups.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Prince88
No by all means keep being heated bro it’s just proving my point more and more

I’m sorry real life isn’t like your little animes and you’re not actually better but rather worse than all the people who exclude you from their friend groups.
Keep this female mindset whilst I keep injecting Testosterone, like I said take the cocks out of your mouth

Keep this female mindset whilst I keep injecting Testosterone, like I said take the cocks out of your mouth
Holy shit what you just said actually counts as an official autism diagnosis

“Female mindset” wtf is even that lmao
Can already tell you’re listening to the permavirgin redpillers on what women like and you’re gonna end up another bald coping subhuman endlessly trying to “hold frame” in front of girls who you think are “shit testing” you but are actually just 100% uninterested

I’m trying to help you but you listened to every wrong source of information and now you’re just fucked (unfortunately for you, not literally)
It’s over I’m sorry

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Holy shit what you just said actually counts as an official autism diagnosis

“Female mindset” wtf is even that lmao
Can already tell you’re listening to the permavirgin redpillers on what women like and you’re gonna end up another bald coping subhuman endlessly trying to “hold frame” in front of girls who you think are “shit testing” you but are actually just 100% uninterested

I’m trying to help you but you listened to every wrong source of information and now you’re just fucked (unfortunately for you, not literally)
It’s over I’m sorry
1663532129570719m

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loksr and alphamaxxxx