Toodlychad vs yoyome

Who mogs

• Toodlychad

• Yoyome

Results are only viewable after voting.
He mogs you
You subhuman as fuck
You look like a boneless cocksucker tranny
wdym yoyo isn't boneless. Objectively speaking he was a very high bizygmomatic and bigonial width. Lip area and nose is great, especially considering his ethnicity, where most people lack nosebridge projection. His eye area is also decent only "failo" is some jaw assymetry, but we're viewing this at an angle and its minor. He is decent looking for an asian.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5180, Offensive Bias and 4 others
You mog hard
E5971A05 6F43 4C28 9552 8726A15D9AD1

can’t mog against this bicycle chad :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, tyronelite, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
wdym yoyo isn't boneless. Objectively speaking he was a very high bizygmomatic and bigonial width. Lip area and nose is great, especially considering his ethnicity, where most people lack nosebridge projection. His eye area is also decent only "failo" is some jaw assymetry, but we're viewing this at an angle and its minor. He is decent looking for an asian.
He is a literally bug eyed and chinless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Image 2021 06 11 202227
we should behead toodlydood and use his head as a bike seat lmao

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: deadend, AcneScars, lutte and 4 others
This
As he ages he will be able to mascmax

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Jason Voorhees
U mog hard dont let these retarded racist polls get to u
I really don’t mind tbh, I have confidence on my looks based on my experiences in irl. But @Toodlydood was acting like a bitch today, so I had to humble him

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@6’1cel @volcelfatcel @Chadeep @AcneScars thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
To the faggots aka @Maesthetic @Toodlydood @GigaChang. My height is 5’10 and I ain’t gonna disclose my age stop trynna make me look bad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"im 5'10" yet he gets height mogged by a street shitter in the pic he posted jfl what a terrible larp you manlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Fekir9936, Deleted member 7044 and 4 others
I really don’t mind tbh, I have confidence on my looks based on my experiences in irl. But @Toodlydood was acting like a bitch today, so I had to humble him
Youre the tranny looking bitch here stfu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
"im 5'10" yet he gets height mogged by a street shitter in the pic he posted jfl what a terrible larp you manlet
he slighty heightmogs the right guy though

This mog battle has no winners

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, volcelfatcel, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi and volcelfatcel
Fucking this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 1560
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Fekir9936 and Deleted member 1560
Fucking this
Wait so toodlydood says he’s 6’ without any proof and you believe him but I tell the guys height standing beside me with proof in the photo and I get called a liar? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

your trying very hard to make me look bad, it’s cringe :feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and bernanddrago
isnt average height in india like 5'6
We do sports, in our sports team everyone is tall. Similar to basketball team.

Wait so toodlydood says he’s 6’ without any proof and you believe him but I tell the guys height standing beside me with proof in the photo and I get called a liar? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

toodles face is twice as long as a average person

so he could really be 6 feet

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fekir9936, hennypapi, N1c and 2 others
you have no good features yourself so relax y
The fact that I have fairer skin, better collagen, better face shape, better lips and colouring over toodlydood is enough to mog his subhuman ass

The fact that I have fairer skin, better collagen, better face shape, better lips and colouring over toodlydood is enough to mog his subhuman ass
you have yellowish gook skin

thats not the same as white skin tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 6380, buckchadley31 and 2 others
you have no good features yourself so relax y
Neither are moggers but Yoyo does have collagen and better face shape

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Jason Voorhees

He is Somali ofcourse he is tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
you have yellowish gook skin

thats not the same as white skin tbh
Yeah but by fairer I mean lighter than toodlydood. Tell me one thing he mogs me jfl.

tbh toodly would do much better here in Europe its a fact. higher smv. if you dont believe do a tinder experiment and see yourself:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and MarstonAlloy
tbh toodly would do much better here in Europe its a fact. higher smv. if you dont believe do a tinder experiment and see yourself:y'all:
It’s not about smv, it’s about who has the better face tho

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Your just a gook

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, JosephGoebbels, Deleted member 6380 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Cycling is cross training, I do athletics mainly
you cycle with on his family relatives head ? @Toodlydood what a shitty gay family imagine your entire lineage smells the ass of a 15 year old asian everyday

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGoebbels, hennypapi, MarstonAlloy and 2 others
Wait so toodlydood says he’s 6’ without any proof and you believe him but I tell the guys height standing beside me with proof in the photo and I get called a liar?

your trying very hard to make me look bad, it’s cringe
20210611 214315

Me next to a door.