Took 3 days off faking having a fever at work, got back today and I wanna totally rope.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

It’s over.
Dreamed of a dude saying that if you don’t start well the monday your whole week is fucked. Guess what?

Literally slept with my phone in my hands and didn’t put my alarm and clocked in late and I didn’t even wake up early to get some work done. Now at work well rested but totally suicidal.

Was arguing with a friend yesterday how life shouldn’t be this, working everyday for the weekend and doing it all over again for the next 5 years. He was coping saying that his family survived with 800 buck a month and that I should save more. My nigga it’s not about saving but it’s about income.

Long story short: I don’t know what business to try to start and I have no plan or idea of what i’m gonna do. I just wanna make 10k by the end of the year, got 2 and a half months ahead and 0 idea fo how i’m gonna do it, but if I manage to do it and it’s replicable, im set for life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, yyy, twojei and 5 others
I don’t know what business to try to start and I have no plan or idea of what i’m gonna do. I just wanna make 10k by the end of the year, got 2 and a half months ahead and 0 idea fo how i’m gonna do it, but if I manage to do it and it’s replicable, im set for life
Buy hamzas course

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zubin, Yahya, rooman and 3 others
geomax+remote job what

you got this bro i believe in you

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Ypu can't fake it to take day of it will hurt the rest of the week

geomax+remote job what
it’s not easy at all.

Even finding a remote job, if you are not from some advanced country there are none.

I tried to find some here in italy but 0

it’s not easy at all.

Even finding a remote job, if you are not from some advanced country there are none.

I tried to find some here in italy but 0
You can totally get a remote job through the Internet from a foreign country man

there is plenty of sites + jobs

moving to a shittier country will make your money 10x worth as well

probably the boss gonna tell me some bullshit about how I skip too many days
Yeah but thats not the only issue . You will feel even worse when you work again

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and nofap
Whats your job ? For example if your salary a year was $72,000 (after tax) this would mean weekly your getting paid $1400. Expenses for bills would be between $500-800, groceries for yourself $100, Gas for travel would be around $50-100, gym membership would be $20-30, and miscellaneous such as wifi bills etc. would be $50 which would totally if we went with the higher numbers just to be sure is $1080. Which means you have $320 left to save. 320x52 = $16,000 which is over your goal.

Note this is just for a single person and would achieve it and $72k salary after tax is like slightly below average so if you do have a well paying job like $140k/ year your good for saving lots of money.

• +1
Dreamed of a dude saying that if you don’t start well the monday your whole week is fucked. Guess what?

Literally slept with my phone in my hands and didn’t put my alarm and clocked in late and I didn’t even wake up early to get some work done. Now at work well rested but totally suicidal.

Was arguing with a friend yesterday how life shouldn’t be this, working everyday for the weekend and doing it all over again for the next 5 years. He was coping saying that his family survived with 800 buck a month and that I should save more. My nigga it’s not about saving but it’s about income.

Long story short: I don’t know what business to try to start and I have no plan or idea of what i’m gonna do. I just wanna make 10k by the end of the year, got 2 and a half months ahead and 0 idea fo how i’m gonna do it, but if I manage to do it and it’s replicable, im set for life
Start trading prop firms. Ive made decent buck only at 17

You can totally get a remote job through the Internet from a foreign country man

there is plenty of sites + jobs
Name me some then, help a brother out.

Also do they need a degree? I don’t have one.

Whats your job ? For example if your salary a year was $72,000 (after tax) this would mean weekly your getting paid $1400. Expenses for bills would be between $500-800, groceries for yourself $100, Gas for travel would be around $50-100, gym membership would be $20-30, and miscellaneous such as wifi bills etc. would be $50 which would totally if we went with the higher numbers just to be sure is $1080. Which means you have $320 left to save. 320x52 = $16,000 which is over your goal.

Note this is just for a single person and would achieve it and $72k salary after tax is like slightly below average so if you do have a well paying job like $140k/ year your good for saving lots of money.
i’m not from burger land unfortunately, I make around 12k a year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and Alucard69
I fucking hate living

• +1
Name me some then, help a brother out.

Also do they need a degree? I don’t have one.

really depends on the job, most remote jobs AFAIK don't require a degree, your skill and willingness to learn matters the most.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and PseudoMaxxer

really depends on the job, most remote jobs AFAIK don't require a degree, your skill and willingness to learn matters the most.

even if a skill you don't posses/degree you don't have is worth learning/acquiring if it means escaping the physical 9-5 slavery

• +1
  • Love it
even if a skill you don't posses/degree you don't have is worth learning/acquiring if it means escaping the physical 9-5 slavery
thank you so much, i’ll look into this

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
for sure.

Can I ask what do you do for a living? if you are above 18 obviously
im in education currently jobless studying coding I have a 3 year layup to learn it and I'll work remotely

• Woah

do you know about the envasive app that’s linked

• +1
do you know about the envasive app that’s linked
haven't looked much into that, I've visited maybe like 2 out of those websites, cause there's a local platform here that I used to look for remote jobs on

• +1
haven't looked much into that, I've visited maybe like 2 out of those websites, cause there's a local platform here that I used to look for remote jobs on
what’s the local platform?

• +1
  • +1
OP is 5'6 btw

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
How much have you made in how much time?
Ive made about 19K in total after taxes. I started learning trading when i turned 14 and now i’m 17. It took around 1.5 years of dedication and work to get good at it and after that i started trading with real money.

• +1

Remote jobs are impossible to get as everyone wants them. Each job has hundreds of applicants, and lots of them now ask for experience in the same field to automatically disqualify u if u don't have it, as there are too many applicants

Remote jobs are a meme. Your best bet is to work for a company in the office and then see if they gradually let you work more days from home. You still won't be able to move country

• +1
  • +1
Ok saar please send 0.5 btc to activate the investment plan and receive 1 btc next week saar 🙏
you offered to send me money and i told you no, this is how you know im real, i could have taken your money and scammed you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and MA_ascender
DONT GIVE UP BRAH.

My friend did this and they never sent him his money
Yeah sadly that happens if you choose an shitty indian scammer prop firm. That’s why i only trade with the two most popular ones.