TOOK A BEYOND SUBHUMAN PICTURE OF MYSELF (AND IM MEETING MY ONEITIS THIS WEEKEND)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME.
IMG 20240313 095829 374

But good thing my oneitis is visiting slums of Zagreb and she agreed to go out w me (as friends)

Will fraud to 183 cms (my height is 174.5 JFL)

Heres a pic of my oneitis (SMV fogs this entire forum easily+dont even try to reverse search because this is from her private instagram story)
Screenshot 20240321 234935 Instagram
Screenshot 20240321 234921 Instagram

Shes wearing no makeup in the 2nd pic mirin her gigahard

Lets be realistic shell probably block me due to my subhumanity and if not absoloutely anything wont happen but im happy even if im just her friend no matter how cuckish that sounds

EXPECT A VLOG THREAD DALITS

@ReadBooksEveryday @Gengar @Squirtle @Insomniacs @hopecel @VladimirtheGreat @wishIwasSalludon @BoredPrince @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bloomercel, greywind and 24 others
sad

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Good luck bhai pray to Allah ❤️

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, i_love_roosters and aspiringexcel
Can't wait to hear the story

If youre oneitis rejects you, would you be kind enough to share the tale of a LEGENDARY Jewish Forum user from New York?

I think I'm a competitive fruit and she would want a bite..

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Zeruel, shabby890 and 6 others
SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME.
View attachment 2812594
But good thing my oneitis is visiting slums of Zagreb and she agreed to go out w me (as friends)

Heres a pic of my oneitis (SMV fogs this entire forum easily+dont even try to reverse search because this is from her private instagram story)
View attachment 2812599View attachment 2812601

Lets be realistic shell probably block me due to my subhumanity and if not absoloutely anything wont happen but im happy even if im just her friend no matter how cuckish that sounds

@ReadBooksEveryday @Gengar @Squirtle @Insomniacs @hopecel @VladimirtheGreat @wishIwasSalludon @BoredPrince @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
u already mog me so idk

• So Sad
You have a chance

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO and aspiringexcel
Make your move and hope for a miracle my nigga, you don’t have anything to lose

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and aspiringexcel
wtf i thought you were gook and or a gook lover wtf is this!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, greywind, sportsmogger and 1 other person
imagine she pulls up with those boots jesus id kill myself

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, TsarTsar444, lemonnz and 2 others
imagine she pulls up with those boots jesus id kill myself
Shes 170 cm with boots probably 175cm if not mkre. Turbo JFL. Mega over for manlets
wtf i thought you were gook and or a gook lover wtf is this!!!!
I am a spiritual gook + my oneitis is half jap
Make your move and hope for a miracle my nigga, you don’t have anything to lose
I wont make a move i dont want her to block me

If youre oneitis rejects you, would you be kind enough to share the tale of a LEGENDARY Jewish Forum user from New York?

Of course i will provide her tales from Jew York dw bhai
Good luck bhai pray to Allah ❤️
Insh'Allah

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, hopecel, seethe and 1 other person
I like your oneitis's Balkan pheno

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, trueceI, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Au buraz, hahaha.

Ali pokusaj nesto, nemas sta da izgubis a i ako te odbije, bolje je da sto pre prestanes da se opterecujes njom.

• +1
Reactions: ineonx, hopecel and aspiringexcel
I like your oneitis's Balkan pheno
Shes half jap JFL
Au buraz, hahaha.

Ali pokusaj nesto, nemas sta da izgubis a i ako te odbije, bolje je da sto pre prestanes da se opterecujes njom.
Al kontas ocu da mi barem ostane prijateljica necu da me blokira. Ako dobro hude islo pokusat cu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and hopecel
SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME.
View attachment 2812594

Bro where tf are the rest of your teeth?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IMG 3844

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bloomercel, greywind and 9 others
what’s the point of hanging out with her then you dalit
To meet her
can I pull her lol
In ur dreams

Mega over for sub chads when it comes to her her ex was a chang i can pm u his picture but she dumped him because his friend showed her videos of him making out with random bodymaxxed mtbs in ckubs before he meet her.

Mirin her for not tolerating his nigger tier not HQNP behavior
Bro where tf are the rest of your teeth?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2813412
JFL bad angle

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95
SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME.
View attachment 2812594

• JFL
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?, greywind, Zeruel and 2 others
Your oneitis is a self-marketed prostitute.

By the way, my oneitis are Veronica Leal, Scarlet Chase, Emily Pink, Emily Willis, Adriana Chechik, Bonnie Rotten, Francys Belle, Polly Petrova, etc...

• JFL
To meet her

In ur dreams

Mega over for sub chads when it comes to her her ex was a chang i can pm u his picture but she dumped him because his friend showed her videos of him making out with random bodymaxxed mtbs in ckubs before he meet her.

JFL bad angle
I'm jewmaxed tho jfl, yea send chang

• +1
10cm lifts is crazy

SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME.
View attachment 2812594

ok Chad jos jedan social-life-mog svih nas

moj savjet makar oko dopisivanja je da ju imitiras na neki nacin tj da odgovaras reciprocno npr ako ti ona pise kratku poruku ti odgovoris kratko duzu poruku duze odgovoris ako ti ne odgovara par sati nemoj ni ti njoj za toliko itd

ja sam napravio dosta gresaka oko dopisivanja jer sam bio previse napaljen sto je ispalo NEEDY a to je turn off za vecinu cura ngl

uglavnom nemoj se previse ni ustrucavati da eskaliras sa njom ali kao ne budi previse direktan msm da ona nije bas tako laka ako je ostavila Changa

sve u svemu drzim ti palceve bhai ZNAM DA CES JE ZBARITI KAD-TAD

• +1
SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME.
View attachment 2812594

I thought you were 169 nigga?

• +1
Shes half jap JFL

Al kontas ocu da mi barem ostane prijateljica necu da me blokira. Ako dobro hude islo pokusat cu
She looks fully Balkan… I’d rape her good an propahhh.

I hope she gives u good succ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, TsarTsar444 and aspiringexcel
To meet her

In ur dreams

JFL bad angle
Pm me his pic

• +1
Her:
Stacy in Muttland, HTB in Western Europe, MTB in Eastern Europe
You:
Subhuman in Muttland, subhuman in Western Europe, LTN in Eastern Europe, (bonus: Chad in Aboriginal Australia)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, greywind, Klasik01 and 2 others

And we cant forget the guest of honours himself codywinters327

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ReadBooksEveryday
SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME.
View attachment 2812594

Hey bhai, I hope you will have a lot of fun. Here’s to hoping she’ll suck your cock. 🥰

• Love it
I'm jewmaxed tho jfl, yea send chang
Pm me his pic
Pmed
10cm lifts is crazy
"Muhhh 10cm lifts is crazy" then continue to be a manlet you dalit
ok Chad jos jedan social-life-mog svih nas

moj savjet makar oko dopisivanja je da ju imitiras na neki nacin tj da odgovaras reciprocno npr ako ti ona pise kratku poruku ti odgovoris kratko duzu poruku duze odgovoris ako ti ne odgovara par sati nemoj ni ti njoj za toliko itd

ja sam napravio dosta gresaka oko dopisivanja jer sam bio previse napaljen sto je ispalo NEEDY a to je turn off za vecinu cura ngl

uglavnom nemoj se previse ni ustrucavati da eskaliras sa njom ali kao ne budi previse direktan msm da ona nije bas tako laka ako je ostavila Changa

sve u svemu drzim ti palceve bhai ZNAM DA CES JE ZBARITI KAD-TAD
Fala brate bilo je dobro kurca se nije desilo napisat cu vlog thread danas

Ali je prelijepa jos veci oneitis imam na nju

Takoder je bila BAREM 175cm jer je nosila one ugg cizme ali sa platformama:lul:

Pmat cu i tebi sliku changa s kojim je bila bukvalno sam plako od srece kad ga je ostavila

Al problem je sto se jos ucijek prate na instagramu i rekla mi je da joj se stalno ispricava za to sto je napravio JFL.

Over ako si muškaracel u 2024
I thought you were 169 nigga?
I grew
Her:
Stacy in Muttland, HTB in Western Europe, MTB in Eastern Europe
You:
Subhuman in Muttland, subhuman in Western Europe, LTN in Eastern Europe, (bonus: Chad in Aboriginal Australia)
Stacy worldwide*

And im subhuman in EE too without frauding my height is 6cm below the average height
Hey bhai, I hope you will have a lot of fun. Here’s to hoping she’ll suck your cock. 🥰
Thanks bhai will write a vlog thread and tag you we ate sushi together

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, Michael Myers and shabby890
You can fuck who you want, you always decide what to do with your body

• Love it
I'm looking forward to it! I hope after the sushi you ate another piece of fish if you catch my drift. :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, seethe and aspiringexcel
Pmed

"Muhhh 10cm lifts is crazy" then continue to be a manlet you dalit

Fala brate bilo je dobro kurca se nije desilo napisat cu vlog thread danas

Ali je prelijepa jos veci oneitis imam na nju

Takoder je bila BAREM 175cm jer je nosila one ugg cizme ali sa platformama:lul:

Pmat cu i tebi sliku changa s kojim je bila bukvalno sam plako od srece kad ga je ostavila

Al problem je sto se jos ucijek prate na instagramu i rekla mi je da joj se stalno ispricava za to sto je napravio JFL.

Over ako si muškaracel u 2024

I grew

Stacy worldwide*

And im subhuman in EE too without frauding my height is 6cm below the average height

jfl you're frauding to my height, have fun being caught wearing lifts, 10cm lifts looks like a fucking joke nigga, obviously everyone would sus u out

• JFL
I'm looking forward to it! I hope after the sushi you ate another piece of fish if you catch my drift. :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
It’s ramadan you dalit

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, aspiringexcel, sub5c3l and 1 other person
It’s ramadan you dalit
I'm a muzzie who adheres to the beliefs of Islam. I don't force it down other people's throats. OP isn't a muzzie so he doesn't have to live my lifestyle, same goes for you. You could say I'm a tolerant muzzie, but in reality I'm just being a muzzie. Islam isn't something that's forced onto others, it goes against our teachings. :ogre:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, sub5c3l and seethe
I'm a muzzie who adheres to the beliefs of Islam. I don't force it down other people's throats. OP isn't a muzzie so he doesn't have to live my lifestyle, same goes for you. You could say I'm a tolerant muzzie, but in reality I'm just being a muzzie. Islam isn't something that's forced onto others, it goes against our teachings. :ogre:
Dnrd ramblings but love it, based. how’s life my nigga, like how’s uni etc

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, sub5c3l and Michael Myers
Man I hate being an ugly retard. I couldn't even get ur looksmatch to spit in my direction let alone be blessed with being in the proximity with that absolute queen you get to hang around with

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and aspiringexcel
Beyond over
Subhuman
Prepare to be friendzoned
I don't ask out girls outta my league
And if I do, I get rejected

• So Sad
Dnrd ramblings but love it, based. how’s life my nigga, like how’s uni etc
Hahahaha. Thanks brother, I appreciate it. And life, well, I had one of the worst days of my life just two days ago, but I'm alright. Thanks for asking. I got a small break until next week Thursday, so I will take the time to study for my exams. What about you, brother? Feel free to PM me instead, if that's more comfortable for you. It's almost 7 pm, meaning I get to break my fast, btw.

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and seethe
Hahahaha. Thanks brother, I appreciate it. And life, well, I had one of the worst days of my life just two days ago, but I'm alright. Thanks for asking. I got a small break until next week Thursday, so I will take the time to study for my exams. What about you, brother? Feel free to PM me instead, if that's more comfortable for you. It's almost 7 pm, meaning I get to break my fast, btw.
Damn hang in there bhai. I recently took a short trip to Singapore to see some important clients . because of that I'm running behind some assignment deadlines so it's joeover

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Michael Myers
Damn hang in there bhai. I recently took a short trip to Singapore to see some important clients . because of that I'm running behind some assignment deadlines so it's joeover
Fuaaark, lifemogging me hard. I'm happy for you brother, you know I want what's best for you. :heart:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and seethe
  • Love it
I thought U dropped out? Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I thought U dropped out? Mirin
Yes, I did. And I switched my major. I go to college part-time now, I have classes once a week but luckily this week I have a day off, so I basically got a break now. I've been going since January.

• +1
Yes, I did. And I switched my major. I go to college part-time now, I have classes once a week but luckily this week I have a day off, so I basically got a break now. I've been going since January.
U did cs right?
What are you doing now

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
U did cs right?
What are you doing now
I was majoring in Applied Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, yes. It's basically the same as computer science because we have the same subjects (programming, discrete mathematics, linear algebra). As for my current major, I will keep that to myself as to have some form of privacy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: seethe, aspiringexcel and shabby890
I was majoring in Applied Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, yes. It's basically the same as computer science because we have the same subjects (programming, discrete mathematics, linear algebra). As for my current major, I will keep that to myself as to have some form of privacy.
Am I the only one here who knows?

• Woah
  • +1
Am I the only one here who knows?
I told you? I already forgot that I did. :ROFLMAO: I either told @coispet and @edodalic29. I have the former on social media and I text the latter. Both very cool guys, much like yourself. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29, coispet and seethe
:feelsgood:

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back