Took a bunch of phenibut and had my first kiss at the club as a 21yo LTN (Story) (JBW) (BONE CHILLING)

D

Deleted member 53927

Iron
Just want to vent and tell the story of my first kiss as an abused dog 21yo LTN, it's a bit of a ramble but hopefully someone enjoys :cool:

Last week my NT roommates asked me to come to the club with them. I normally just rot in my room on the weekends but for some reason I was feeling it.

I knew I had to get plastered if I wanted any chance of being normal so I took around 2g phenibut and drank a shit ton. We took a taxi downtown and as soon as I stepped out I realized how fucked up I was. I was stumbling like a retard and felt like I was floating, it was good though.

When we got in the club it was pretty dead so I just followed my roommates around and they bought me some drinks. We took shots and at this point I was on the moon, easily the drunkest I've ever been and the phen was hitting.

It started getting packed and I went to the dance floor. I had already lost my roommates so I was just solo vibing feeling great.

My first interaction with a woman was when this fat girl pushed her LTB friend over to me and tried to set us up. I put my arm around the LTB and danced with her a bit but she seemed shy or just didn't like me so I let her go and went back to dancing solo.

I then found myself dancing with this italian looking MTB. She seemed interested and asked for my name but walked off with her friend right after so I was like whatever. At this point I was feeling confident af because this was the most success I'd ever had on a night out (I had never even touched a girl up until this point)

I bumped into this girl and her guy (gay?) friend looked at me and pointed to her which I thought meant that I should dance with her. I put my arm around her but her other friend quickly swooped in to get her away from me JFL.

Taking that L, I continued to dance solo before these two asian girls came over to me. I made eye contact with one and she said something I couldn't hear so I got closer, she started saying “kawaii, kawaii” into my ear. It took me a second to process and by the time I had she had already gone back to her asian friend group.

I went to take a piss and as I was going back to the dance floor I saw her alone and said “kawaii” into her ear JFL. We instantly started getting close and she told me she was a Japanese exchange student and shared some drunk ramblings. We moved to the dance floor and started dancing together. She was holding me tightly and the oxytocin must have been flowing because it felt insane. Feeling the loving warmth of a woman for the first time made me realize everything I was missing out on, but I was still taking in the moment, it was surreal to me.

We kept dancing and I told her she was pretty. She told me she liked me and we just started kissing. My eyes were still open and it felt kinda weird but it was probably just me being terrible. We kept dancing and made out a few more times, honestly the best part was just hugging her tightly and feeling the validation. The club was about to close and she went back to her friends so I ended up dancing with this normie group singing to mr. brightside to end the night.

I met back up with my roommates and we went to go get pizza. One of them brought home a girl to slay and the other one went to his ex girlfriends house to slay her. Overall, it was easily the best night out I’ve ever had.

A week later I’m still the same abused dog but just craving the touch of a woman harder than ever after getting a taste.

I’m gonna try to take some NT pics and use dating apps soon so expect some posts about that.

Thx for reading bros.

Tl;DR made out with Japanese girl at the club after taking phenibut and getting super drunk, very fun night but now craving woman touch.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tenshi, baldgeeza, Kristin and 18 others
this wouldn't have happened to you if you were actually ltn

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Ryldoo IS COPING, mb2007 and 9 others
Understandable I still occasionally think about my only time making out with a girl 3.5 years ago, not her but the act itself

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, aleksander, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Taking that L, I continued to dance solo before these two asian girls came over to me.

ezgif-4-a8a4519667-gif.2710326

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, latincell95, bleachmaxxer69 and 9 others
this wouldn't have happened to you if you were actually ltn
I genuinely am, this night was such an anomaly. Every other time my roommates have dragged me out it has been nothing but a rejection fest and cringe compilation.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, latincell95, sportsmogger and 2 others
Bro Discovered jbw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, bleachmaxxer69, HerpDerpson and 4 others
Told i to try it out bud, good job OP.

Made me crave touching that soft skin of a women, that soft waist and smooth skin…
Thanks brother :heart:

Her touch genuinely felt otherworldly man, her waist was so soft and smooth and when she hugged me tightly it felt like heaven.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Thanks brother :heart:

Her touch genuinely felt otherworldly man, her waist was so soft and smooth and when she hugged me tightly it felt like heaven.
mirin bro, be careful with phenibut and its sides, but definitely keep going!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53927
mirin bro, be careful with phenibut and its sides, but definitely keep going!
Ty, hopefully I never have to use it again, and I honestly hate going out, I am extremely introverted and just want a gf.

Having this experience was like a homeless dude finding a bit of crack on the ground or something, I need a dealer now :lul:

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and PseudoMaxxer
Bro Discovered jbw
I mean hopefully because I like asian girls, but I've honestly always thought JBW was pretty cope.

Living in Canada with a lot of asians, unless they're super whitewashed they always just seem to stick with eachother. Even this girl went back to her fully asian friend group at the end of the night.

Good job

• +1
Just want to vent and tell the story of my first kiss as an abused dog 21yo LTN, it's a bit of a ramble but hopefully someone enjoys :cool:

Last week my NT roommates asked me to come to the club with them. I normally just rot in my room on the weekends but for some reason I was feeling it.

I knew I had to get plastered if I wanted any chance of being normal so I took around 2g phenibut and drank a shit ton. We took a taxi downtown and as soon as I stepped out I realized how fucked up I was. I was stumbling like a retard and felt like I was floating, it was good though.

When we got in the club it was pretty dead so I just followed my roommates around and they bought me some drinks. We took shots and at this point I was on the moon, easily the drunkest I've ever been and the phen was hitting.

It started getting packed and I went to the dance floor. I had already lost my roommates so I was just solo vibing feeling great.

My first interaction with a woman was when this fat girl pushed her LTB friend over to me and tried to set us up. I put my arm around the LTB and danced with her a bit but she seemed shy or just didn't like me so I let her go and went back to dancing solo.

I then found myself dancing with this italian looking MTB. She seemed interested and asked for my name but walked off with her friend right after so I was like whatever. At this point I was feeling confident af because this was the most success I'd ever had on a night out (I had never even touched a girl up until this point)

I bumped into this girl and her guy (gay?) friend looked at me and pointed to her which I thought meant that I should dance with her. I put my arm around her but her other friend quickly swooped in to get her away from me JFL.

Taking that L, I continued to dance solo before these two asian girls came over to me. I made eye contact with one and she said something I couldn't hear so I got closer, she started saying “kawaii, kawaii” into my ear. It took me a second to process and by the time I had she had already gone back to her asian friend group.

I went to take a piss and as I was going back to the dance floor I saw her alone and said “kawaii” into her ear JFL. We instantly started getting close and she told me she was a Japanese exchange student and shared some drunk ramblings. We moved to the dance floor and started dancing together. She was holding me tightly and the oxytocin must have been flowing because it felt insane. Feeling the loving warmth of a woman for the first time made me realize everything I was missing out on, but I was still taking in the moment, it was surreal to me.

We kept dancing and I told her she was pretty. She told me she liked me and we just started kissing. My eyes were still open and it felt kinda weird but it was probably just me being terrible. We kept dancing and made out a few more times, honestly the best part was just hugging her tightly and feeling the validation. The club was about to close and she went back to her friends so I ended up dancing with this normie group singing to mr. brightside to end the night.

I met back up with my roommates and we went to go get pizza. One of them brought home a girl to slay and the other one went to his ex girlfriends house to slay her. Overall, it was easily the best night out I’ve ever had.

A week later I’m still the same abused dog but just craving the touch of a woman harder than ever after getting a taste.

I’m gonna try to take some NT pics and use dating apps soon so expect some posts about that.

Thx for reading bros.

Tl;DR made out with Japanese girl at the club after taking phenibut and getting super drunk, very fun night but now craving woman touch.
did not read

Thx for reading bros.

Another victim of JBW.

Thx for reading bros.

tales from the mumbai psych ward

wats ur height

• +1

Thx for reading bros.

Congrats boyo

• +1
Now imagine that normies do this with high frequency, you were just another one in her repertoire of moments like this.
as time goes one she probably won't even remember you.

Why do I care about this? I dont know..

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR

Thx for reading bros.

phenitbut theory confirmed for MTN's???:feelsahh:

• +1
im proud of you bud, nana komatsu too

was looking into phenibut, is it expensive and worth it?

• +1
Congrats boyo
thank you
Now imagine that normies do this with high frequency, you were just another one in her repertoire of moments like this.
as time goes one she probably won't even remember you.
hedonic treadmill and novelty theory
phenitbut theory confirmed for MTN's???:feelsahh:
I've taken it before to go out and still been nonverbal, I think also being extremely drunk is necessary if you're super high inhib like me.
im proud of you bud, nana komatsu too
thanks, and ye she is ideal :love::love:
was looking into phenibut, is it expensive and worth it?
I got it for cheap but I think it's more expensive now that it's illegal in places and harder to find online. I have mixed experiences with phenibut and I wouldn't expect anything amazing from it (its probably overhyped on this site), but it's certainly a buff and is great to combo with alcohol so definitely worth getting some for going out if you can.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
fixing my life before its too late

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I met back up with my roommates and we went to go get pizza. One of them brought home a girl to slay and the other one went to his ex girlfriends house to slay her.
Fucking brutal your friends slayed while you got a pity kiss from a drunk ltb

Fucking brutal your friends slayed while you got a pity kiss from a drunk ltb
How is that brutal? my roommates are hyper nt htns with a lot of experience ofc they slay, I'm an ltn abused dog who had never even touched a women before that night. Small wins are still wins.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and WishIwasChico
How is that brutal? my roommates are hyper nt htns with a lot of experience ofc they slay, I'm an ltn abused dog who had never even touched a women before that night. Small wins are still wins.
Sad you can’t see how but ok

Sad you can’t see how but ok
??? Why would I be upset over having my first kiss just bcuz my roommates who had that at 12 slayed and I didn't, makes no sense. Also why do I see u hating in every success thread, kinda weird ngl

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
tl dr everbody fucked except me

Thx for reading bros.

What r ur stats ?