Took a foids virginity

Dn rd mods ban this fag for brag

• +1
Reactions: recessed
Almost smacked her because i was feeling teeth at some points
Yeah she’s probably telling the truth then. Chicks who are experienced never use teeth.

Your story just confirms more of what I’ve been telling these niggas lol #virgincopers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 12688
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and gamma
That’s the worst especially if you have a short frenulum.
don't understand what u mean

i am circumcucked but still have some of my frenulum luckily. need to restore

if u still are intact, fuck u. u dont know how lucky u are lol

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
  • +1
Reactions: recessed
don't understand what u mean

i am circumcucked but still have some of my frenulum luckily. need to restore

if u still are intact, fuck u. u dont know how lucky u are lol
That's what I mean for us uncircumcised niggas it's a hit or miss

That's what I mean for us uncircumcised niggas it's a hit or miss
what u mean?

i don’t understand what the miss can be, you are lucky asf you never got mutilated. this shit plays on my mind everyday lol

intact is way to go

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
what u mean?

i don’t understand what the miss can be, you are lucky asf you never got mutilated. this shit plays on my mind everyday lol

intact is way to go
When she's wankin you off if she pulls the foreskin too hard it's painful

tales from amnesia's asshole

When she's wankin you off if she pulls the foreskin too hard it's painful
yea i remember how it felt lol, you still don’t realise how lucky you are

the best way i can explain it is, when you’re circumcised, the sensation you get from the head is like tickling yourself. when you’re intact, it’s like someone else is tickling you

that sensitive feeling you have, i don’t have.

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf @AutisticR3tard @yolojetrollo @Senhor Cabrito @tapout

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 12688
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 10172
Moonblunt pill makes me wanna end it all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf @AutisticR3tard @yolojetrollo @Senhor Cabrito @tapout
Who are you and why did you tag me? I’m not even active on this site as much anymore since school started for me a week ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
@mulattomaxxer @Frank Jack @RetardSubhuman @Proex @lowenergy7pslmanlet @chaddyboi66 @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @uglymug @Chadeep

Throwback

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, chaddyboi66, Chadeep and 3 others
@volcelfatcel @SubhumanCurrycel @SteelTitan @OOGABOOGA @Colvin188 @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Adriana Lima @Vermilioncore @gamma @Spiral

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@🌈👽 @Jagged0 @ManletEater @dnrd @Beetlejuice

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
@RoundHouse

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
yall doubted this dude when he was a greycel
look at him now

• +1
There was this really hot girl id been talking to that i liked at the moment who was snapping me ass/titty pics and captioning the snaps shit like “i want u inside me” “come over” (shes my age)

I finally said fuck it and she agreed to come over. She told her older brother she was going to a girlfriend’s house and he unknowingly cucked himself and dropped her off at my house.

Her older brother picks her up and to display my i went out with her and kissed her goodbye in front of him.
the older brother was @gamma

• JFL
Damn I wish I was a horndog who actually got aroused easily by girls and liked giving head. Seems like such a natural progression in a hookup. Unlike the last girl I was with she asked me to give her head and I said no and we just stopped and cuddled(I didn’t want to fuck anyway but still Jfl).

For some reason eating pussy makes me uncomfortable. This sloppy wet mess of skin folds dripping who knows what, and who knows who’s been in there, std risk, etc. I don’t get how mfs are so into eating pussy. Maybe it’s mostly just the sex drive, and no I’m not gay.

• +1
Damn I wish I was a horndog who actually got aroused easily by girls and liked giving head. Seems like such a natural progression in a hookup. Unlike the last girl I was with she asked me to give her head and I said no and we just stopped and cuddled(I didn’t want to fuck anyway but still Jfl).

For some reason eating pussy makes me uncomfortable. This sloppy wet mess of skin folds dripping who knows what, and who knows who’s been in there, std risk, etc. I don’t get how mfs are so into eating pussy. Maybe it’s mostly just the sex drive, and no I’m not gay.
Yeah i didn’t have to worry about any of that because she was a kv and her pussy was beautiful

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Yeah i didn’t have to worry about any of that because she was a kv and her pussy was beautiful
True but do you worry about that stuff with a girl who isn’t a virgin? If you’re with a hot 18 yo who’s got 5-10 bodies and she pushes your head down to eat her out is there any difference in hesitation/enthusiasm?

Even with a hot girl with a pretty pussy I didn’t want to do it. I’d stare at her pussy, kiss and bite on her ass and thighs, but never went for it. Idk maybe I gotta bite the bullet

@Tony took my virginity, he legit violated me 😢
Family Guy Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Tony