Took a girl from the gym for a ride

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Attempt number 1: I asked her to write my phone number down so we can contact and train together, got turned down.

Attempt number 2: asked her to go on a ride with me (and my buddy), she said no.

Attempt number 3: asked her again to go see my car and take a ride. Hesitant, but she agreed. My buddy said “he wants to kill you” but she still got in my car. She then happily gave me her phone and I wrote my number.

I bought some fresh juice and she and I drank from the same bottle.

Sometimes no isn’t a true no, apparently.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI, newperson, Lev Peshkov and 27 others
She saw your nice car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, Heguldus, Kevin Costner and 19 others
Damn so kidnapping her and keeping her in your basement worked. Good job OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Kevin Costner, faggotchadlite and 16 others
Well done... no means yes. Don't forget.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 4416 and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69, Mouthbreath, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and AsGoodAsItGets
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Emerson and .*my*.
Slayer

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
Licensepilled again. Stuck on my Hoeped till I get a Shag Wagon :(

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Be_ConfidentBro, Patient A and 5 others
It’s ugly and cheap.
What a fucking cope, she wouldn't intantly blackpill you if your car was cope, the only thing you've going for yourself is your car, consider yourself lucky and like someone said, keep her in the basement and never post again in this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Be_ConfidentBro, gamma and 3 others
"Happily"

My nigga she legit gave you her number just so you can leave her alone :lul::lul:
If you set up a date she'll just flake on you 100%, just go next

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and .*my*.
@LastGerman

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Attempt number 1: I asked her to write my phone number down so we can contact and train together, got turned down.

Attempt number 2: asked her to go on a ride with me (and my buddy), she said no.

Attempt number 3: asked her again to go see my car and take a ride. Hesitant, but she agreed. My buddy said “he wants to kill you” but she still got in my car. She then happily gave me her phone and I wrote my number.

I bought some fresh juice and she and I drank from the same bottle.

Sometimes no isn’t a true no, apparently.
Good, next time ask her for a ride on your dick lol

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and .*my*.
I usually just rape them after the first no.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, koalendo, Yerico7 and 2 others
Tought you meant a ride on your dick not your car

• JFL
It’s ugly and cheap.
Then, she's probably just trying to make you chase her.

It has been said many times by PUAs that trying again with a girl who has rejected you can work but nowadays, I find that it is too risky, because at some point, it can be seen as harassment, so it's best to not try again with a girl who rejected you most of the time, especially if you plan on cold approaching a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, SteveRogers and Wallenberg

It has been said many times by PUAs that trying again with a girl who has rejected you can work but nowadays, I find that it is too risky, because at some point, it can be seen as harassment, so it's best to not try again with a girl who rejected you most of the time, especially if you plan on cold approaching a lot.
Wow expert

Nothing matters until you cum inside her pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 12611, SteveRogers and 6 others
Is this a real phenomenon? In my experience when girls are attracted they make it easy for the guy to get them.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Yerico7 and Deleted member 5185
Always keep your friends away from a girl you have a romantic interest with

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and koalendo
your car must be nice op

Is this a real phenomenon? In my experience when girls are attracted they make it easy for the guy to get them.
Girls will start fucking around and play games with guys that they percieve to be within the ballpark of their SMV. So for instance, if 5/10 becky gets approached by prime chico, she isn't playing no fkin games. However, if the guy is just somewhat higher than her in terms or SMV, or if she has an inflated sense of her own SMV, she will start fuking with him to gauge his SMV. This is one of those things the red pill guys somewhat got right.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, koalendo, Deleted member 10782 and 1 other person
Girls will start fucking around and play games with guys that they percieve to be within the ballpark of their SMV. So for instance, if 5/10 becky gets approached by prime chico, she isn't playing no fkin games. However, if the guy is just somewhat higher than her in terms or SMV, or if she has an inflated sense of her own SMV, she will start fuking with him to gauge his SMV. This is one of those things the red pill guys somewhat got right.
Interesting. So if a 7/10 girl is interested in 8/10 man, she might play games with the guy and she doesn't make it easy for the guy to get her? But she would be easy for 10/10 man?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Sometimes it’s a no, but you can’t find out until you’re borderline stalker.
No, you just gotta learn to read the "vibes" and discern whether or not the "no" can be changed into a "yes".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Yerico7, Patient A and 1 other person
Interesting. So if a 7/10 girl is interested in 8/10 man, she might play games with the guy and she doesn't make it easy for the guy to get her? But she would be easy for 10/10 man?
I think its easy to explain it in terms of overall SMV, however I think its more true to say - if the girl is wondering whether the guy ACTUALLY has a high enough SMV for her or not, she will fuck with him to check his SMV. If she believes that she is "getting lucky" as is the case with the 7/10 girl with the 10/10 man, she won't risk anything - she knows fully that he is above her and she does not want to risk losing him by playing games.

If she isn't sure, however, as could be the case with the 8/10 looks guy that she might suspect is a little insecure beta, she wants to fuck with him to see if he stands strong and is ready to ditch her or if he starts sucking up to her like a pathetic loser. If he responds favorably (basically telling her to gtfo and easily moving on), she will be turned on and view his SMV as higher than she thought, and if he responds poorly (being a cuck) she will start losing interest.

• +1
Reactions: RaiseMyT, Deleted member 10782 and Wallenberg
  • +1
I think its easy to explain it in terms of overall SMV, however I think its more true to say - if the girl is wondering whether the guy ACTUALLY has a high enough SMV for her or not, she will fuck with him to check his SMV. If she believes that she is "getting lucky" as is the case with the 7/10 girl with the 10/10 man, she won't risk anything - she knows fully that he is above her and she does not want to risk losing him by playing games.

If she isn't sure, however, as could be the case with the 8/10 looks guy that she might suspect is a little insecure beta, she wants to fuck with him to see if he stands strong and is ready to ditch her or if he starts sucking up to her like a pathetic loser. If he responds favorably (basically telling her to gtfo and easily moving on), she will be turned on and view his SMV as higher than she thought, and if he responds poorly (being a cuck) she will start losing interest.
So a guy has clearly higher SMV than a girl = girl is easy.

Guy has similar or just slightly higher SMV than girl = girl might play games, isn't as easy as with a guy who has clearly higher SMV than her, even if the girl is interested in the guy.

So a guy has clearly higher SMV than a girl = girl is easy.

Guy has similar or just slightly higher SMV than girl = girl might play games, isn't as easy as with a guy who has clearly higher SMV than her, even if the girl is interested in the guy.
basically, yes. I watch a lot of reality TV, and a lot of girls get an inflated sense of self worth and start playing games with guys obviously out of their leagues, often because the guy gives the impression that he is of lower status than he really is. I.e the guys acting like douchebros who dgaf about anything never gets fucked with, while the "nice guy" stereotypes, even if they are popular and GL get fucked with a lot because of their behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782 and Wallenberg
basically, yes. I watch a lot of reality TV, and a lot of girls get an inflated sense of self worth and start playing games with guys obviously out of their leagues, often because the guy gives the impression that he is of lower status than he really is. I.e the guys acting like douchebros who dgaf about anything never gets fucked with, while the "nice guy" stereotypes, even if they are popular and GL get fucked with a lot because of their behavior.
Good to know. I think my view about girl being easy if she is attracted was too simplistic - now it's true in some cases, but it's plausible that when a guy and a girl have similar SMV girl wants to test the guy.

Good to know. I think my view about girl being easy if she is attracted was too simplistic - now it's true in some cases, but it's plausible that when a guy and a girl have similar SMV girl wants to test the guy.
Another thing is that while my brain and likely your brain is wired to think in "absolutes", i.e, logical thinking, a lot of these things are severely affected by a shitton of other factors including the girls personality, whether she has an inflated or deflated sense of self worth, if she has some skewed perception of the guy (she might think someone with a high SMV actually has a lower SMV than he has and vice versa). Generally speaking though its all a game of SMV vs SMV where hypergamy states that the woman must at all cost believe his SMV is higher than hers through any means. That can be achieved through Looks, Money and Status, either real or percieved. When she starts playing games, its to figure out his SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Another thing is that while my brain and likely your brain is wired to think in "absolutes", i.e, logical thinking, a lot of these things are severely affected by a shitton of other factors including the girls personality, whether she has an inflated or deflated sense of self worth, if she has some skewed perception of the guy (she might think someone with a high SMV actually has a lower SMV than he has and vice versa). Generally speaking though its all a game of SMV vs SMV where hypergamy states that the woman must at all cost believe his SMV is higher than hers through any means. That can be achieved through Looks, Money and Status, either real or percieved. When she starts playing games, its to figure out his SMV.
Very useful information for me. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185

Dnr

where can I learn more about this stuff?

The number of IOIs i get in the gym currently is skyrocketing, is insane.

Well the amount of IOI in the street is also fucking skyrocketing

• +1
No this one I didn’t kidnap
so there were others ?
Fbi GIF by memecandy

Sounds bad but absolutely no means yes, BODY LANGUAGE is the true indicator, I know it’s easier for me since women find me quite attractive and I’m fairly looksmaxxed on top of that, but it applies universally, just learn body language.

Chad

Attachments

• tales!.PNG
    tales!.PNG
    402.1 KB · Views: 2