thomasjiooo
Let the games begin
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2026
- Posts
- 2,023
- Reputation
- 2,267
300mg
40 mins in didn’t feel anything so I assumed it was fake
I got really sleepy, ignored it because I thought it was natural but then I remembered my sleep is shit and when I got up out of bed I got pretty dizzy and lightheaded, felt like I was kinda drunk, got the noodle legs and couldn’t walk properly, I feel really good tho
Plan is to go out to a club or some shit tomorrow with my friend and take pregab baclofen and propanolol
It’s way too sedating tho I might have to take caffeine or modafinil
Advice?
I won’t use it often
40 mins in didn’t feel anything so I assumed it was fake
I got really sleepy, ignored it because I thought it was natural but then I remembered my sleep is shit and when I got up out of bed I got pretty dizzy and lightheaded, felt like I was kinda drunk, got the noodle legs and couldn’t walk properly, I feel really good tho
Plan is to go out to a club or some shit tomorrow with my friend and take pregab baclofen and propanolol
It’s way too sedating tho I might have to take caffeine or modafinil
Advice?
I won’t use it often