Took my first vitamin e pill and my ass already looks smaller?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
It’s been a few hours since I took my first vitamin e pill and I look in my full body mirror naked and notice my ass is smaller. Is the estrogen and prolactin being lowered this quickly already?

Tagging high iq users @Vermilioncore @Xangsane @FastBananaCEO @currylightskin @DivineBeing

And @Thompsonz

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BongMog, Toth's thot, Rt-Rust1 and 6 others
My dose is 400mg daily btw if anyone want to copy me.

I’ve only taken my first pill and it was a few hours ago. Took it before I ate an apple.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, horizontallytall, Toth's thot and 1 other person
It’s been a few hours since I took my first vitamin e pill and I look in my full body mirror naked and notice my ass is smaller. Is the estrogen and prolactin being lowered this quickly already?

Tagging high iq users @Vermilioncore @Xangsane @FastBananaCEO @currylightskin @DivineBeing

And @Thompsonz
How much smaller is it?

How much smaller is it?
About 1/4 smaller.

I wonder how smaller it will be after it has been a few weeks? I don’t think it takes a while for vitamin e to enter the body maybe that’s why I’ve seen such change quickly

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Toth's thot, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
About 1/4 smaller.

I wonder how smaller it will be after it has been a few weeks? I don’t think it takes a while for vitamin e to enter the body maybe that’s why I’ve seen such change quickly
Have you tried fish oil and rubbing it on your ass?

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, currylightskin and AlexBrown84

And @Thompsonz
See if daddy will pay for you to enemamaxx

And @Thompsonz
i didnt know you could actually see changes in few hours . gotta TRY IT . also try cabergoline for prolactin

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
i didnt know you could actually see changes in few hours . gotta TRY IT . also try cabergoline for prolactin
Too many sides. I’ll do vitamin e 400mg daily to see if that helps. But if I do have prolactin tumor then I’ll take it

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Toth's thot and currylightskin
vitamin b6 and e for no side effects . cabergoline only has minor sides

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
you already take zinc and ashwagandha right ?

What does it do and what’s its negatives
reduced my stress to literally half . Upped my libido and test so much . hair grows faster . sides only if you overdose. improves focus and reduces inflammation. many benefits tbh

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Anchor_Ship and AlexBrown84
you defintely are a fat booty ass nigga

Is it tocopheryl acetate?@alexbrown84