Took my last dose of Concerta today, fuck this med

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Fuck fuck fuck Concerta i hate you so much. It gives you a good af rush for 1 hour and then 10 hours of anxiety filed emptiness with dry heaving all the time, zero appetite and dry mouth. Barely helps my adhd too fuarkkk i hate it, but for some reason i feel bored the days when i don't take it ngl, its wierd, like it cucks me but at least it kinda makes my adhd go away and i like that tbh, i can write longer texts like this and focus better. On adhd its hard af to read very long texts, even if they would be helpful af to me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1476, xefo and 1 other person
Fuck fuck fuck Concerta i hate you so much. It gives you a good af rush for 1 hour and then 10 hours of anxiety filed emptiness with dry heaving all the time, zero appetite and dry mouth. Barely helps my adhd too fuarkkk i hate it, but for some reason i feel bored the days when i don't take it ngl, its wierd, like it cucks me but at least it kinda makes my adhd go away and i like that tbh, i can write longer texts like this and focus better. On adhd its hard af to read very long texts, even if they would be helpful af to me
Exactly same with me.
Appetite, holy fuck, I can't even chew the most tasty food on earth.
MHP is brutal, caffiene works better for me.