Took some Phenibut, feel happy as fuck rn

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Joined
Feb 25, 2020
Posts
3,521
Reputation
5,429
Title

If you haven't tried it its awesome 😀
 
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
What does it feel like? Just more social and happier right
 
What does it feel like? Just more social and happier right
Well I'm inside so I cant really be social, but Euphoria and feeling really really good.

Different for everybody. Dont know how to put it, like an orgasm that lasts for 10 hours lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I've taken phenibut a grand total of 17 times in January + February and only once did I feel its full effects.
It's a nice feeling tbh, similar to being tipsy/slightly drunk but you're still very much in control of yourself and you don't do any dumb shit.
The best way to describe the feeling is more relaxed (possibly more NT+ slightly more low inhib), yet you are still composed.
But for some reason, I only managed to get to this point once.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467

Similar threads

Short
Replies
27
Views
112
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
slavvicularr
Replies
13
Views
73
slavvicularr
slavvicularr
anaverageman
Replies
2
Views
22
anaverageman
anaverageman
wt8zz
Replies
6
Views
45
_Jason_
_Jason_
Z
Replies
0
Views
29
zombi3
Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top