Took the gymcelling too far

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,613
Reputation
35,004
Nigga I’m like 22 percent bodyfat ☠️☠️


All for a few compliments from some male normies about how muh big I look


Females is law

Face is law

Fuck this shit nigga I’m starvemaxxijg tommorow
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArchangeI, LeonardMariana, Lowdimotrucel and 7 others
I wish I could give you a big hug and let you know everything is gonna be alright
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, TGUN., ilikefish and 1 other person
1790829727117
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incomplete and Erdafritnib
10th time you said you were cutting then you post about eating McDonald's
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and TGUN.
Nigga I’m like 22 percent bodyfat ☠️☠️


All for a few compliments from some male normies about how muh big I look


Females is law

Face is law

Fuck this shit nigga I’m starvemaxxijg tommorow
Adderall and chill:soy:
 
no showed body no care
 

Similar threads

DrMd
Replies
13
Views
76
DrMd
DrMd
polarpop
Replies
0
Views
18
polarpop
polarpop
BluntestPuppy17
Replies
14
Views
119
gandylite.
gandylite.
ImSomeone
Replies
2
Views
62
Roara
Roara
anaverageman
Replies
2
Views
34
anaverageman
anaverageman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top