Top 0,5 Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Top 0,5% Intelligence

Get LL if you care so much about being 6'4".
I thought you wanted to be HTN not chad? :unsure:
no i'd love to be chad but HTN is all i can settle for after my BiMax

6'4 HTN > 6'1 Chadlite remember

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Real top 0,5% intelligence are almost all rich
Nope.

A lot ar serving a higher purpose so are poor.

A lot work in larg corporations where they are resented for their intelligence and end up doing drugs to cope with the idiocy around them.

People lucky enough to be born and live with their parents while they establish their own thing on a city like SF or NYC, will on most cases sucede, and then be rich.

My IQ is 142, but I'd trade it to be a a 6 PSL, 11% BF personal trainer

• +1
Reactions: Anomaly, noodlelover and DivineBeing
Iq still matters a lot. Not as much as looks but it matters a shit ton for overall comfort in life as well as life quality.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Iq still matters a lot. Not as much as looks but it matters a shit ton for overall comfort in life as well as life quality.
cope

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
Jfl :lul::lul:. If you were sub 80 iq you would struggle just doing basic shit. You wouldnt last a day being low iq
cope i already struggle doing basic shit

• So Sad

Anything is possible, don’t ever give up

Just take the first step of getting to prison with 6.5psl face so you become famous theory

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and DivineBeing
Just take the first step of getting to prison with 6.5psl face so you become famous theory
brutal meeks in motion looks like a subhuman

pics are all that matter in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
Cope. You are high iq mogger cruising in life
yeh but i have 0 motivation

i have trouble going outside or doing my dishes or washing myself

i do barely work and earn well but who cares

i'm basically NEET but with a 6-figure income

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and Ceilings
I got nothing from going to an Ivy and being 140 IQ VERIFIED.

While 6'4 HTN lives a life out of a movie and gets a better job than me from community college.
Muh intelligence and hard work doesnt get anyone shit :lul: whats the point of living if you are a 210 IQ truecel, we are all animals at heart so its over if ur not chad it has always been this way and will be

• +1
Jfl :lul::lul:. If you were sub 80 iq you would struggle just doing basic shit. You wouldnt last a day being low iq
Images 9
Images 8

Mhm go on

• Woah
  • +1
did i say all of them?? open your eyes i said WELL KNOWN/WELL INFORMED. someone that is recognized in their careers because of their exceptional work. and the rest still make way above average money, enough to provide a comfortable life for themselves and their family.
Ok? My point is they're not rich lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Ok? My point is they're not rich lmfao.
your definition of rich is top 0.5%, mine is more like top 5%. that means a modern big apartment in a affluential part of the city(200 meters would be around 1 mil were i live unless if you want a penthouse that would be little higher) + a 150k high end car like s class benz+ enough money to travel around the world(getting all of these before age of 35).

• JFL
Reactions: leveruis and DivineBeing
your definition of rich is top 0.5%, mine is more like top 5%. that means a modern big apartment in a affluential part of the city(200 meters would be around 1 mil were i live unless if you want a penthouse that would be little higher) + a 150k high end car like s class benz+ enough money to travel around the world(getting all of these before age of 35).
that's not affordable with top 5% income

do the maths yourself it's not even close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
being average IQ is ideal.

• +1
that's not affordable with top 5% income

do the maths yourself it's not even close
top 5% in usa is $309k a year, you can pretty much get that by working for 10 years assuming you save your money wisely and save half of your income. (this is without your parents help and Mortgage btw they would help alot). yeah 35 year is not accurate but you can get it by 40 if you start broke.
also if the price of a decent house in your area is around 1.5 mil, you are set with that income.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You aren't getting all of this at 310k/year before the age of 35. You're assuming that we start off with earning 310k, which is unheard off even in lucrative job markets. And 310k top 5% is household income, not individual income. Unless you're living with someone who makes that money, top 5% income is 175k.

• +1

While 6'4 HTN lives a life out of a movie and gets a better job than me from community college.
If you really got into an Ivy League university, then It believe you have the intelligence to go to medical school and work as a doctor to pay the surgeries needed to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568

tbh the sub STEM whites start avoiding more and more top universities that are fillied with curries and ricecels. I've noticed they go to more discreet small colleges where the entrance requirement is low but very discreet so that gooks and ricecels will avoid.

• +1
tbh the sub STEM whites start avoiding more and more top universities that are fillied with curries and ricecels. I've noticed they go to more discreet small colleges where the entrance requirement is low but very discreet so that gooks and ricecels will avoid.
yeah tbh shit like Duke or Williams mogs

Bro if it wasn’t aspi3 to do so I would share ur story to my parents to prove that education gets you jack shit in life

Cope, intelligence is the last thing no one can cheat with, no surgery, no routine, no products can make you smarter, your IQ is entirely genetical and you cannot increase it, being born with a high IQ is the most important thing since it will help you increase everything else

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Why settle for being an Aryan Chad?

Rare

Result

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global11572G=0.70930A=0.00000, C=0.29070
European Sub9024G=0.6417A=0.0000, C=0.3583
African Sub2010G=0.9866A=0.0000, C=0.0134
African Others Sub86G=0.99A=0.00, C=0.01
African American Sub1924G=0.9865A=0.0000, C=0.0135
Asian Sub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
East Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
Other Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
Latin American 1 Sub52G=1.00A=0.00, C=0.00
Latin American 2 Sub110G=1.000A=0.000, C=0.000
South Asian Sub6G=0.3A=0.0, C=0.7

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Same bro. I'm top 0.1% height, top 0.1% intelligence, accomplished programmer by day, talented hacker by night (I found the log4j exploit), millionaire, fully gymmaxxed, extremely NT and outgoing, etc. Yet I'm still incel because of my face (and height).
Height doesn't boost your SMV

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7

water

nigga it's better than being an ugly dead end wagie.

It’s always a nice surprise when I sit next to a fellow white man in one of my stem classes