TOP 1 WORST USER

@Julius the Great
R0gEjeN

You
Roach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129
what is this julius's subhuman gang gathering or what
You made a grave mistake going against me and calling me out. Now you will face my wrath and be utterly bullied. Beg for forgiveness and I will show you mercy. Or else accept incessant bullying and abuse. Ask @Britcel how that ordeal is going for him. He is currently on suicide watch. Keep barking for me and you will be right in his shoes.

You made a grave mistake going against me and calling me out. Now you will face my wrath and be utterly bullied. Beg for forgiveness and I will show you mercy. Or else accept incessant bullying and abuse. Ask @Britcel how that ordeal is going for him. He is currently on suicide watch. Keep barking for me and you will be right in his shoes.
Wood woof

@Britcel how that ordeal going for you

Stop fighting my children.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129