10. Attila the Hun
Ashoka the great deserves a spot too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Infinite and 3 others
Maybe top 15 @Ryan

Alexander The Great is no1 not even a debate. The only warrior king to ever conquer the known world and beyond

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, redmaxx, Tai Lung and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Overrated
Go Read books about him. He had the strongest army to ever exist l. Genghis khan wasn’t even a general let alone a warrior he was hiding in his tent like a coward.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Heinrich Schmidt, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Go Read books about him. He had the strongest army to ever exist l. Genghis khan wasn’t even a general let alone a warrior he was hiding in his tent like a coward.
Lol. Alexander had an empire passed down to him from his father Philip II lol. Genghis Khan conquered such a large portion of the world through nomadic tribes JFL.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gilbert_Durandal, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Lol. Alexander had an empire passed down to him from his father Philip II lol. Genghis Khan conquered such a large portion of the world through nomadic tribes JFL.
He had only Macedonia passed to him there were many kings who inherited kingdoms but no one comes close to him. He was an innovator the first to use artillery against troops or horse archers. Mongols needed 300years to conquer what Alexander needed in 10 years while he fought on the frontline.
Mongols failed a lot or lost battles Alexander was undefeated in over 60 battles and sieges

He’s clearly the greatest buddyboyo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: redmaxx, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ElTruecel
5. Augustus Caesar
Don't you mean Julius Caesar? Augustus Caesar was Julius Caesar's grandnephew and was more of an emperor then a conquerer, as he never fought on the frontlines.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek, st.hamudi but 6‘5, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
11. @enchanted_elixir

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Skywalker, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
don’t care alexander and napoleon are 1 and 2

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel
He had only Macedonia passed to him there were many kings who inherited kingdoms but no one comes close to him. He was an innovator the first to use artillery against troops or horse archers.
Fair but regardless the ones above him had a worse starting point and did just as much if not more.
Mongols needed 300years to conquer what Alexander needed in 10 years while he fought on the frontline.
Mongols failed a lot or lost battles Alexander was undefeated in over 60 battles and sieges
Alexander failed to conquer India and The mongols were legit originally unorganized tribes that managed to conquer a more advanced world.
He’s clearly the greatest buddyboyo
Top 5 but not the best.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and ReadBooksEveryday
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, wishIwasSalludon, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Don't you mean Julius Caesar? Augustus Caesar was Julius Caesar's grandnephew and was more of an emperor then a conquerer, as he never fought on the frontlines.
Augustus did more than Julius and expanded the Roman Empire to the most extent out of any other Roman in history. Julius should’ve maybe been in my top 10 but Augustus conquered far more territory and Julius’s main conflict was more within rome rather than out.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, ReadBooksEveryday and Heinrich Schmidt
Fair but regardless the ones above him had a worse starting point and did just as much if not more.

Alexander failed to conquer India and The mongols were legit originally unorganized tribes that managed to conquer a more advanced world.

Top 5 but not the best.
mongols also had good starting point when they united whole mongoloia. Alexander the Great united whole Greece which was much smaller than mongolia

Alexander defeated Indians look battle of hydaspes but after 10 years of non stop war the soldiers wanted to retire with the gold they earned and see their families Alexander would have went further until china. Also another Indian king was waiting for Alexander with 2000 war elephants and 70000 cavalry he would have still won he had an army of 125000 when he conquered Persia but wasn’t ready to face them he had plans to conquer Arabia North Africa and Italy but died

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and ElTruecel
@standardcel but the mongols when Genghis khan was first born. Genghis khan was the one who United them and he was legit an orphan whilst Alexander although being very very impressive still had his empire handed to him from Philip II.

In terms of india yes he wasn’t defeated you are correct Alexander was near unstoppable in battle I can’t deny that. However compared to the conquest of Cyrus, Napoleon & Genghis I still believe he is overshadowed.

• Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@standardcel but the mongols when Genghis khan was first born. Genghis khan was the one who United them and he was legit an orphan whilst Alexander although being very very impressive still had his empire handed to him from Philip II.

In terms of india yes he wasn’t defeated you are correct Alexander was near unstoppable in battle I can’t deny that. However compared to the conquest of Cyrus, Napoleon & Genghis I still believe he is overshadowed.
Genghis khan was the son of Yesügai he was basically a king too. Alexander had his first battle at 16 and lead the decisive cavalry charge against the Athenians. Watch this

Alexander would never use the tacticts of mongols like feigned retreat because he had too much pride. How can you call someone great when he wins dirty?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel
1. Genghis Khan
2. Napoleon
3. Cyrus the Great
4. Alexander the Great
5. Augustus Caesar
6. Timur
7. Hannibal
8. Philip II
9. Ashurbanipal
10. Attila the Hun
11) @Master - The conqueror of the new 2020s Internet PSL revolution

820A757B D377 49D1 87F4 3470694905FB

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face and ElTruecel
Khalid ibn al Walid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Sanguinius
I wonder what size Genghis Khans cock was. It would answer so many questions

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, pig_face and ElTruecel
Khalid ibn al Walid
No

Alexander would never use the tacticts of mongols like feigned retreat because he had too much pride. How can you call someone great when he wins dirty?

fair he was one of the best military strategists of all time. However that still doesn’t change his starting point at the end of the day his main challenge was Persia at the time which ultimately was the main super power able to compete against the Macedonians.

1. Genghis Khan
2. Napoleon
3. Cyrus the Great
4. Alexander the Great
5. Augustus Caesar
6. Timur
7. Hannibal
8. Philip II
9. Ashurbanipal
10. Attila the Hun
where is hitler

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
No

fair he was one of the best military strategists of all time. However that still doesn’t change his starting point at the end of the day his main challenge was Persia at the time which ultimately was the main super power able to compete against the Macedonians.
Watch the full video if you still think he’s not no1 I won’t reply. He literally improvised when he was about to lose. Only general who could do that was Caeser and he agreed he was inferior to Alexander

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
No

He was instrumental in the defeat of the Sassanian (last Persian empire) and alongside Amr bin al-As severely weakened Roman Empire (thousand year old).

Anyway it is unfair to compare with both because he was under the command of various rulers himself. The fact that he was demoted because he was 'too good' was a bit of a clown move.

• Hmm...
@SecularIslamist I still wouldn’t put him near top 10 but although he’s overrated I don’t disagree he had impressive battles

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist I still wouldn’t put him near top 10 but although he’s overrated I don’t disagree he had impressive battles
Fair enough. It's always subjective and comparing different timeframe and contexts don't always make sense. But I'm surprised the only Muslim you've got there is Timur. Although impressive I don't think as impressive nor influential and consequential legacy as Khalid, Tariq bin Zayd, Fatih Mehmet, Saladin or Alp Arsalan.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, MaghrebGator and ElTruecel
hes a loser and a cuck
he lost in the end but he conquered most of europe at one point (i don't like him ofc but objectively he was a good conquerer)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and IAMNOTANINCEL
he lost in the end but he conquered most of europe at one point (i don't like him ofc but objectively he was a good conquerer)
he should have actually done the holocaust but he just housed the jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, SecularIslamist and ElTruecel
1. BrahminBoss
2. Hamza

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and ElTruecel
What about Spartacus

No Khalid Ibn Al Walid who defeated the two greatest empires that human history had known (Persians and Byzantines/Romans) at the same time

However i don't blame you. People don't know much of arab history apart from the basic like Salahuddin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Sanguinius and ElTruecel
@MaghrebGator refer to this. He’s impressive but not top 10 tbh

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Gustavus Adolphus Vs Frederick the Great?

• +1
1. Genghis Khan
2. Napoleon
3. Cyrus the Great
4. Alexander the Great
5. Augustus Caesar
6. Timur
7. Hannibal
8. Philip II
9. Ashurbanipal
10. Attila the Hun