Top 10 ethnic countries that love to claim they are white

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

𝕯𝖝𝕯 intersectional feminist and Islamist jihadi
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Posts
29,338
Reputation
58,983
1. Argentina
1791332847691

2. Turkey
1791334088638

3. Iran
1791333628979

4.Lebanon
1791334139897

5. India
1791332929101

6. Pakistan
1791333146223

7. Morocco
1791335229373

8. Spain
1791334350120

9. Greece
1791335464331

10. Mexico
1791335753853



@americanpakitruvcel @inyerta @Moggador @Gengar @
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali, enchanted_elixir, whiskers52 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Junbae, bhsoda_destroyer and 1 other person
@gengari think this is accurate. My order8ng may be wrong. Maybe Mexico is higher.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
i see so many algerians try claim white too

just because you’ll sometimes find a dude with blue or green eyes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, americanpakitruvcel and SecularIslamist
there is no Moroccan claim to be white
Besides this retard @vux
 
  • Love it
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
It's very funny with Iranians since they have like 10% steppe admixture, meaning they are overwhelimgly a ZNF+ANF race firmly in the middle east, at least the levantines have more genetic overlap JFL
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, SecularIslamist and bhsoda_destroyer
I’m Moroccan and I always mistake Greeks and Spanish with North Africans :lul:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and SecularIslamist
i see so many algerians try claim white too

just because you’ll sometimes find a dude with blue or green eyes
I was gonna include Morocco / Algeria / Tunisia as one tbh. I think the we are 'white africans' meme is uncommon on the Internet. But it exists. And like most other countries love to emphasise that minority exception as the rule.


I’m Moroccan and I always mistake Greeks and Spanish with North Africans :lul:
Yeah fairly decent overlap tbh. But generally I see differences. Enough to be distinct.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy and americanpakitruvcel
It's very funny with Iranians since they have like 10% steppe admixture, meaning they are overwhelimgly a ZNF+ANF race firmly in the middle east, at least the levantines have more genetic overlap JFL
Pakistanis and indians are the most delusional though because what passes as "fair" in south asia is legitimately non white and swarthy in europe jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and SecularIslamist
It's very funny with Iranians since they have like 10% steppe admixture, meaning they are overwhelimgly a ZNF+ANF race firmly in the middle east, at least the levantines have more genetic overlap JFL
Honestly, given recently events they probably should be no.1. In terms of how brown they actually are and how often they claim they're white, iran definitely takes the number spot.

India / Pakistan I put in for memes I know 99% of peoppe aren't deluded.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Pakistanis and indians are the most delusional though because what passes as "fair" in south asia is legitimately non white and swarthy in europe jfl
Yeah this too. Its still ethnic af. But in their minds its "white". But if they come to the UK everyone will think they're paki or mena at least.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
I was gonna include Morocco / Algeria / Tunisia as one tbh. I think the we are 'white africans' meme is uncommon on the Internet. But it exists. And like most other countries love to emphasise that minority exception as the rule.
yeah

this is what pisses me off most about nafris/arabs

they’ll popularise and identify with the eurocentric people (of whom prob have more euro dna than mena) meanwhile 90% of the country are just shitskinned prey eyed deathnics

just chad worship
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Honestly, given recently events they probably should be no.1. In terms of how brown they actually are and how often they claim they're white, iran definitely takes the number spot.

India / Pakistan I put in for memes I know 99% of peoppe aren't deluded.
In Morocco it’s an insult if you call someone white just to let you know
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and SecularIslamist
yeah

this is what pisses me off most about nafris/arabs

they’ll popularise and identify with the eurocentric people (of whom prob have more euro dna than mena) meanwhile 90% of the country are just shitskinned prey eyed deathnics

just chad worship
Shut up nigger no one identify as white just to let you know that malta and Maltese peoples are considered white Europeans
I’m Moroccan and i understand them and I can read their language and I never studied it 1 day in my life
 
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah this too. Its still ethnic af. But in their minds its "white". But if they come to the UK everyone will think they're paki or mena at least.
there's very little people with a euro shifted look in south asia, most of our west eurasian look comes from our west asian dna, so light skinned south asians look more mena than euro
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
yeah

this is what pisses me off most about nafris/arabs

they’ll popularise and identify with the eurocentric people (of whom prob have more euro dna than mena) meanwhile 90% of the country are just shitskinned prey eyed deathnics

just chad worship
In Morocco it’s an insult if you call someone white just to let you know
Two very contradictory replies here.

33146


turks dont claim white amk
1791336748588
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pexy, arkzy7 and americanpakitruvcel
In Morocco it’s an insult if you call someone white just to let you know
Let me clear this one it’s an insult because Morocco was colonized by France and Spain
If you call someone white or you say to him you look white
You are referring to the fact that colonisers were raping women and his grandma was one of them
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and americanpakitruvcel
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
i saw the title and sharted, though im surprised turkey isnt number one tbh
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and americanpakitruvcel
@gengari think this is accurate. My order8ng may be wrong. Maybe Mexico is higher.
mexicans do this thing where they consider people with native american features but lighter skin as white
 
Most of the time when old indians claim arya Or ayan they are not talking about being white they are talking about some hindu sanskrit thing like for example the arya samaj
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
mexicans do this thing where they consider people with native american features but lighter skin as white
How many of them are actually white passing? In America Im guessing they're a bit whiter than in Mexico?

i saw the title and sharted, though im surprised turkey isnt number one tbh
Yeah it was a toss up tbh. The thing is I based this list on how much they claim to be white and how much they actually are. Because some region definitelt have some white passing. Not all of them are pathetic euro worshipping kemalists tho.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and americanpakitruvcel
How many of them are actually white passing? In America Im guessing they're a bit whiter than in Mexico?


Yeah it was a toss up tbh. The thing is I based this list on how much they claim to be white and how much they actually are. Because some region definitelt have some white passing. Not all of them are pathetic euro worshipping kemalists tho.
to me? very little, as I can recognize native american features. however to the average person a decent chunk of them could pass as white maybe? most have a distinct mestizo look even with lighter skin, native features are pretty dominant tbh, more than AASI is for us I think
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Needs more latam countries
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
to me? very little, as I can recognize native american features. however to the average person a decent chunk of them could pass as white maybe? most have a distinct mestizo look even with lighter skin, native features are pretty dominant tbh, more than AASI is for us I think
honestly it's not something I would recognise I think. Especially if they are very light. I just haven't seen enough.

Needs more latam countries
Im in the UK i don't know much about them tbh. It seems to be argentinians are making the most noise - i guess they can back it up with some fairly white passing people. But they will always have some swarthy people unlike truly white countries.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and whiskers52
How many of them are actually white passing? In America Im guessing they're a bit whiter than in Mexico?


Yeah it was a toss up tbh. The thing is I based this list on how much they claim to be white and how much they actually are. Because some region definitelt have some white passing. Not all of them are pathetic euro worshipping kemalists tho.
I think you also have a warped view of latinos due to living in the Uk, a significant portion of them look straight up native american. Imagine if your only exposure to south asians was Ethnic pashtuns jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
honestly it's not something I would recognise I think. Especially if they are very light. I just haven't seen enough.


Im in the UK i don't know much about them tbh. It seems to be argentinians are making the most noise - i guess they can back it up with somebody fairly white passing people. But they will always have some swathe people unl
like true white countries.
many argentians are straight up white, but a lot are brown too, people also underestimate how many white people are in brazil too
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and americanpakitruvcel
@Swarthy Knight

I think you also have a warped view of latinos due to living in the Uk, a significant portion of them look straight up native american. Imagine if your only exposure to south asians was Ethnic pashtuns jfl
I probably do ngl. Very stereotypical. This guy looks it for example. And I have no intention of visiting South America so I probably wouldn't be able to tell the specific differences between countries / regions.

1791337788354


many argentians are straight up white, but a lot are brown too, people also underestimate how many white people are in brazil too
Everything I know is just media. For example Argentinian, Uruguyans whiter. Brazilians mutts. As for the rest of LATAM. They just a shade of brown to me.

I am speaking to a guy who is teaching me a bit of Spanish and he sent me a pic of class in some random city and I was surprised they all look phenotypically the same.
30981
30979


Apart from that guy with glasses who looks a bit arab rest look similar jfl.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and americanpakitruvcel
to me? very little, as I can recognize native american features. however to the average person a decent chunk of them could pass as white maybe? most have a distinct mestizo look even with lighter skin, native features are pretty dominant tbh, more than AASI is for us I think
A lot of the ones who pass for white pass for “swarthy” whites btw id say next to none pass for like Anglo or standard white American
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why is Spain there? Nobody except ethnics who try to drag Spaniards down in order to classify as whiter thinks they're non-white, if they weren't white then nobody would be seething about the conquest of the Americas by the "evil white conquistadors", trying to bait people, probably.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why is Spain there? Nobody except ethnics who try to drag Spaniards down in order to classify as whiter thinks they're non-white, if they weren't white then nobody would be seething about the conquest of the Americas by the "evil white conquistadors", trying to bait people, probably.
Its internet culture.

Im just the messenger :ogre:

But seriously have you been to other countries on this list? Are you telling me Barcelona for example looks significantly different to Izmir?

A lot of the ones who pass for white pass for “swarthy” whites btw id say next to none pass for like Anglo or standard white American
I watch this guys video often. For a country that loves to call itself white it falls short of the European standard by 'qwhite' a margin.

 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Exodus71 and americanpakitruvcel
I would be truly shocked to find out if this post wasn't made by a Swarthy skinned Muslim. The spiteful brownoids are always trying to crab-bucket their white passing superiors :lul:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I mean the folks who do this aren't 100% wrong but they definitely are making unsubstantiated stretches.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and americanpakitruvcel
I would be truly shocked to find out if this post wasn't made by a Swarthy skinned Muslim. The spiteful brownoids are always trying to crab-bucket their white passing superiors :lul:
Yes I'm a brown Muslim alhamdullilah. What pissed you off? :forcedsmile:
 
10/10 thread

would post this on the 2xforyou reddits but i'd get banned.

Mexicans deserve higher, they think everyone in northern mexico looks danish and is 190cm, when they're just slightly less brown 168 mestizos
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, shortmanlett, Splinter901 and 1 other person
mexico. Im surprised it didnt get overtaken by an european power.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
24
Views
115
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
JewishNationalist
Replies
31
Views
118
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist
Replies
9
Views
46
Rhinoo
Rhinoo
inyerta
Replies
17
Views
87
SPAM
SPAM
kiltarox
Replies
7
Views
135
Moggador
Moggador

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Med.
Back
Top