top 10 genius traits (from my experience and from what i've read in reputable journals)

alpha_provider

alpha_provider

Banned
- knowing full well the jews are the root of all evil on earth
- understanding everyone around you is an NPC with no original thoughts (unlike you)
- believing science is a huge scam, starting from evolution and physics to modern events like landing on the moon and corona-like mass experiments
- refusing to work because the system is rigged against you
- living in a place that looks like a landfill
- refusing to obey any kind of authority because you are an independent thinker
- being fully aware that humanity is about to disappear from earth due to ww3 or some other catastrophic event
- being an awful student and dropping out of formal education very early
- being lazy
- procrastinating as much as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 29167, Latens Deitas and 3 others
- understanding everyone around you is an NPC with no original thoughts (unlike you)
- believing science is a huge scam, starting from evolution and physics to modern events like landing on the moon and corona-like mass
- being fully aware that humanity is about to disappear from earth due to ww3 or some other catastrophic event
these are the signs of a dunning-kruger conspiratard

• +1
Reactions: Numb
these are the signs of a dunning-kruger conspiratard

Forgot to add using terms like dunning kruger and cognitive dissonance to the list

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
- believing science is a huge scam, starting from evolution and physics to modern events like landing on the moon and corona-like mass experiments
- being lazy
all legit but the last 2, also add:
- knowing .org is a honeypot run by jew mods

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
so true

also having a messy room!

Muh normies are NPC drones while I am so special and unique.
Muh Anglo-zionist elite controls the worlds while Russia is the beacon of light and Putin is saviour of white race and christanity (in reality biggest mosque in Europe is in Moscow).
Muh zionists are tying to destroy traditional values, causing hypergamy and messed up dating market (in reality this is the best time in whole of human history to live as incel, in the past they would be thrown to the wolves).

The concept of evil vs good is purely a social construct, it doesn't exist in nature. All human beings, regardless of race/religion, are capable of commiting atrocities. Just look at the evil thing Japanese Imperial Army commited in World War II, and keep in mind they were alies of the nazis, who despised jews. Many anti-semites act like the world would be an utopia without jews, when it would actually be the same thing: mass immigrations, elites exploiting third world labor, etc.
Could be, but it's not like blackpilled people were that original, they simply leave a matrix and enter another one.
Whenever sciences disproves the bullshits alt righters claim, it's seen as a hoax. "The Covid vaccines are actually a disguised method of human control."

Unless you're Trump's son, a.k.a born rich/privileged, not working is a negative, what if the people that feed you die? Will you become a beggar in your own home?

?????

I don't like authority, but there are contexts where you have to obey them.

I could care less about the future of humanity.

While I hate school, you should try to finish it as soon as possible.

- being lazy
LOL.

LOL (2).

The concept of evil vs good is purely a social construct, it doesn't exist in nature. All human beings, regardless of race/religion, are capable of commiting atrocities. Just look at the evil thing Japanese Imperial Army commited in World War II, and keep in mind they were alies of the nazis, who despised jews. Many anti-semites act like the world would be an utopia without jews, when it would actually be the same thing: mass immigrations, elites exploiting third world labor, etc.

Could be, but it's not like blackpilled people were that original, they simply leave a matrix and enter another one.

Whenever sciences disproves the bullshits alt righters claim, it's seen as a hoax. "The Covid vaccines are actually a disguised method of human control."

Unless you're Trump's son, a.k.a born rich/privileged, not working is a negative, what if the people that feed you die? Will you become a beggar in your own home?

?????

I don't like authority, but there are contexts where you have to obey them.

I could care less about the future of humanity.

While I hate school, you should try to finish it as soon as possible.

LOL.

LOL (2).

It was a troll post, da vinci

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back