Main qimg 692ee1c221f9d9c7e2fbe895fd90cc90 lq

#1 Vasiliy Stepanov

Full vasiliy stepanov 108368001
3543024126 deaf25563f
Hqdefault 4

Honorable mention - USSR Soldiers before gene pool dilution

EUwrtotXQAEfDOH
AbLn1Me

What are the phenotypical traits that make Slavs so ugly? I look at these guys and compare them to the Hollywood Chads and they don't even come close. I can't pinpoint what it is but if you take a Slav and a Med/Nord/Germanic/Atlantic with the same craniometrics and general features, the Slav will always be much uglier. The only Slav to ever exist who can compare to any Chads is Vasiliy Stepanov, and he descended and looks like a Slav villager now.

Step
Unnamed 14

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane, Deleted member 15305 and 10 others
i dont see myself in the list

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Nr 1 is an absolute mogger. The first soldier too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15099
you will mog them all once your finish your surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7725
Where is rasputin?

You forgot prime Stalin

Young stalin screenshot
Josef stalin als einen jungen revolutionar 1900 csu 2015 11 1362 f2awhx

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
What are the phenotypical traits that make Slavs so ugly? I look at these guys and compare them to the Hollywood Chads and they don't even come close. I can't pinpoint what it is but if you take a Slav and a Med/Nord/Germanic/Atlantic with the same craniometrics and general features, the Slav will always be much uglier. The only Slav to ever exist who can compare to any Chads is Vasiliy Stepanov, and he descended and looks like a Slav villager now.
shit genetics shit lifestyle, average slav male peak at 16 years and after that we descend hard

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11770
Fad54781164eea2c611f4aef51d312d1

• Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
What are the phenotypical traits that make Slavs so ugly?
Rounded jaws
Sometimes rounded eyes
Fat on cheeks
Thin eyebrows/beard

These things are a failo for men but women can still be very gl with these traits, because they make women cute

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15305 and 6 others
#10 Dima Bilan:

View attachment 1452237

#9 Sergei Lazarev

View attachment 1452240

#8 Dmitry Isaev

View attachment 1452242

#7 - Pavel Priluchnyy

View attachment 1452263

#6 - Yuriy Chursin

View attachment 1452268

#5 - Maxim Khanzhov

View attachment 1452273

#4- Danila Kozlovsky

View attachment 1452247

#3 - Alexey Vorobyev

View attachment 1452269

#2 - Stanislav Bodarenko

View attachment 1452270

#1 Vasiliy Stepanov

View attachment 1452275View attachment 1452276View attachment 1452277

Honorable mention - USSR Soldiers before gene pool dilution

View attachment 1452285View attachment 1452287

View attachment 1452300View attachment 1452301
I'm not impressed

He's not Russian you uneducated fuck.
Who the fuck cares if he was born in Georgia or not, he spent most of his life on Russian soil. Hitler wasn't born in Germany either, but everyone associates him with Germany for some obvious reasons...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, gamma and Sens

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Baldingman1998 and ShowerMaxxing
Who the fuck cares if he was born in Georgia or not, he spent most of his life on Russian soil. Hitler wasn't born in Germany either, but everyone associates him with Germany for some obvious reasons...
Gutter-tier IQ. If someone was born in a different country and lives in Russia it doesn't make them Russian you fucking retard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and gamma
What are the phenotypical traits that make Slavs so ugly? I look at these guys and compare them to the Hollywood Chads and they don't even come close. I can't pinpoint what it is but if you take a Slav and a Med/Nord/Germanic/Atlantic with the same craniometrics and general features, the Slav will always be much uglier.

IT IS BECAUSE YOU'RE BRAINWASHED BY HOLLYWOOD STANDARDS.

Many Western women would prefer #4 (standard Slavic pheno) over most models wanked to here IRL.
They are not worse by any means, they just have different looks.
Slightly rounder faces in particular, like all Slavs.

The problem with Slavic males is NOT their "genetic" looks, but that they do not give a shit about their looks, so you will never meet a "handsome gayish boy" in the street like you do in EU. They just do not care. No wonder you cannot find many examples of attractive russian guys, when they all get beer belly and wrinkles by 30 y.o. from alcohol drowning.

PS. If Hollywood were based in Moscow, this forum would be wanking to some guy like this and consider him a "beauty standard":
Amber5

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998, gamma and 2 others
Rounded jaws
Sometimes rounded eyes
Fat on cheeks
Thin eyebrows/beard

These things are a failo for men but women can still be very gl with these traits, because they make women cute

View attachment 1452360

Slav pheno is ugly pheno :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and gamma
Gutter-tier IQ. If someone was born in a different country lives in Russia it doesn't make them Russian you fucking retard.
Stalin isn't russian, but everyone associates him with russia.

IT IS BECAUSE YOU'RE BRAINWASHED BY HOLLYWOOD STANDARDS.

Many Western women would prefer #4 (standard Slavic pheno) over most models wanked to here IRL.
They are not worse by any means, they just have different looks.
Slightly rounder faces in particular, like all Slavs.

The problem with Slavic males is NOT their "genetic" looks, but that they do not give a shit about their looks, so you will never meet a "handsome gayish boy" in the street like you do in EU. They just do not care. No wonder you cannot find many examples of attractive russian guys, when they all get beer belly and wrinkles by 30 y.o. from alcohol drowning.

PS. If Hollywood were based in Moscow, this forum would be wanking to some guy like this and consider him a "beauty standard":
View attachment 1452368
Keep coping. #4 is not standard Slav. He's one of the least Slavic looking ones there. #7 is about as standard Slav as it gets. I have #6's pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 1617
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 1617
Keep coping. #4 is not standard Slav. He's one of the least Slavic looking ones there. #7 is about as standard Slav as it gets. I have #6's pheno.
What coping :ROFLMAO:
Title: "Top 10 Most Attractive Russian Men in History",
Then :feelsmega: : "not standard Slav ... He's one of the least Slavic looking ones there" (c)

Dude, it feels like its not me who's coping here... :feelswhy:
You should really care not about surgeries, but antidepressants :blackpill::redpill::bluepill:

Last edited:
Stepanov is a Matt Bomer-tier mogger, but the rest of your list weird, a few chadlites mixed with some normies/LTNs

so you will never meet a "handsome gayish boy" in the street like you do in EU. They just do not care
Among zoomers, you will me some without doubt. Looking like an unkempt gopnik and not taking care of yourself is frowned upon among younger people everywhere, even in Russia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
But overall I agree with your conclusion, people from the West mog people from EE (and I think it applies to men and women alike)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Gutter-tier IQ. If someone was born in a different country and lives in Russia it doesn't make them Russian you fucking retard.
There is a difference between biological and social origins. But I will certainly not continue a sociological or constitutional discussion with you here.
Just because an incel on looksmax.org says that you can only be seen as a Russian if you were born in Russia, that's not reality. The Russian people voted Stalin the third most important Russian in history :ROFLMAO: Your personal opinion is not important and irrelevant :tiny:

I think you need to take an IQ test here ;):

Last edited:
Rounded jaws
Sometimes rounded eyes
Fat on cheeks
Thin eyebrows/beard

View attachment 1452360
so many failos for men that make women cute
and so little halos for men that are failos for women

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
There is a difference between biological and social origins. But I will certainly not continue a sociological or constitutional discussion with you here.
Just because an incel on looksmax.org says that you can only be seen as a Russian if you were born in Russia, that's not reality. The Russian people voted Stalin the third most important Russian in history :ROFLMAO: Your personal opinion is not important and irrelevant :tiny:

I think you need to take an IQ test here ;):
Don't ever link me an IQ test again. You think that Stalin is considered Russian because he lived in Russia. You have no authority to try and link that. Idgaf what people vote, he's not of Russian ethnicity. You're just pulling this shit up so that you can cover up for the fact that you didn't even know that Stalin was Georgian :feelsuhh:. Probably failed your history class if your shitty school system even taught Russian history.

Obama is probably on some list of "most popular Americans", he's not ethnically Native American and he doesn't have "American" pheno. Literal downy-tier logic. Take that IQ test and send me the results before you reply to me again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted
almost each of them have fetal alcohol syndrome

sad, that russian leadership, politics. Is such a huge nasty shitshow, thoughout history.

Rounded jaws
Sometimes rounded eyes
Fat on cheeks
Thin eyebrows/beard

View attachment 1452360
I'm half Polish / half Ukrainian and my face is rounded / horse face which kills your sex appeal. I have no idea what the fuck I look like though. This was when I was like 19 or something.

Attachments

• young.PNG
    young.PNG
    217.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
What are the phenotypical traits that make Slavs so ugly?

Less robust facial structure, balding, round heads (when it goes with higher bf% it is really bad)

I'm half Polish / half Ukrainian and my face is rounded / horse face which kills your sex appeal. I have no idea what the fuck I look like though. This was when I was like 19 or something.
whats your interpupil distance?

Rounded jaws
Sometimes rounded eyes
Fat on cheeks
Thin eyebrows/beard

View attachment 1452360
Bulbous nose tip too

• +1
Reactions: gamma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back