Top 10 Most Attractive Russian Men in History

Rounded jaws
Sometimes rounded eyes
Fat on cheeks
Thin eyebrows/beard

These things are a failo for men but women can still be very gl with these traits, because they make women cute

View attachment 1452360
exactly what I mean, the common failos for men end up being halos for women. And the common failos for women aren't even that big because with good skin and body they still end up being attractive

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Damn all these niggas except Stepanov are normie tier

Terrible list OP. I Googled "Russian actor" and this is the first thing that came up:

49324983 download

Russian men don't look great on average, but there is definitely a minority that looks good.

Terrible list OP. I Googled "Russian actor" and this is the first thing that came up:

View attachment 1454490

Russian men don't look great on average, but there is definitely a minority that looks good.
3 of them are already on this list and the other 2 are uglier than #10. How can you say it's a terrible list lmfao?

Funny Russian ification

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 7725
The average Slav is like 2.5 PSL. At least we have the best looking man to ever walk the Earth from here.
Not all Slavs are as ugly as Russians.

Czechs, Slovaks, Slovenians, Croatians, Serbians, Montenegrins are better looking than Russians on average.
Massive cope.

Only the ones at the ideal 5'9" height count.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Shit list

most of these people are normie region

euwrtotxqaefdoh-jpg.1452285

abln1me-png.1452287
The honorable mentions mog everyone beside number 3 and 1 , might even mog him too.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5786
Massive cope.
It is a fact and even tinder experiments show that. In Europe tinder / bumble is the easiest in Russia and Ukraine because the men there look the worst, and that's why girls have the lowest standards when it comes to looks in Europe. It is definitely harder to get as many and as quality tinder matches in Prague, Belgrade and Zagreb several tinder experiments show that, and my experiences too because I live in Eastern Europe. You have only been to Russia and not the rest of EE.

Rounded jaws
Sometimes rounded eyes
Fat on cheeks
Thin eyebrows/beard

These things are a failo for men but women can still be very gl with these traits, because they make women cute

View attachment 1452360
@OldVirgin @Thompsonz hook me up with your cousins

• JFL
Where the fuck is sulumbek dulatov and his brothers in this list

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Where the fuck is sulumbek dulatov and his brothers in this list
They are not russians
Just cuz they live in russia doesn't mean its their ethnicity

• +1
Rounded jaws
Sometimes rounded eyes
Fat on cheeks
Thin eyebrows/beard

View attachment 1452360
A top 10 Russian women list would destroy the men in OP's.

• +1
The ukranian gigaslayer and Zanoza mog Stepanov. I've seen some old photos of chad slavs but can't find them.

And this a shit list, on tiktok you can find a lot of slavic chads

The ukranian gigaslayer and Zanoza mog Stepanov. I've seen some old photos of chad slavs but can't find them.
Stepanov is the best looking man to ever exist. His only flaw is his height.

EU5OyU XgAA670X
2652921 EUwrtotXQAEfDOH

Another pic of the honorable mention guy. Just take a good picture theory.

Jfl picked worst Dima Bilan photo with that subhuman tajik haircut. EEs do in fact look worse than EUWs but best way to find actual gl Russians is to register to badoo and click on people nearby and select men, and just scroll through Moscow or St Petersburg . Ngl u will see lots of chads, I testmaxxed

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back