Top 10 things og looksmaxxers remember

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
1. Psl god rivalries, chico vs jordan, gandy vs opry

2. No gay posts it was very shunned to make gay posts just 3 years ago now they are very popular. The 1st very openly gay user was Grimba (remember anal masturbation thread)

3. Evisceration threads, that shit was so funny and I was scared it would happen to me whenever I posted something out of pocket

4. Autistic posts, there was alot more emphasis on looks as a singularity and how to achieve it instead of Oofy doofy bluepill nt theory

5. Well written structured posts, there were many high effort threads back in the day and now it’s mostly shitposts

6. A greater sense of community, it felt like I knew most of the posters who were active but now there’s more people than ever and it’s become not a tribe of tight knit people but more of a flood of normies following the “sigma patrick bateman be the perfect man trend” and the goal was always to looksmax but I have a feeling all of these newcomers are here for that reason

7. Original memes, this place used to make me laugh harder than browsing instagram or YouTube because of how absurd the posts were but now there is still lots of original content most of it feels funneled from other sites (Sean o”bhai, indian chico, those crazy over the top morphs, the side profile in motion check video)

8. The decline of forum legends, amnesia arvid Salludon were the holy trinity of looksmax chads and rightly so because they were interesting and causes you to wonder what exactly they did to ascend (except arvid) but now it seems chads are much less rare mostly due to the larger user base,

9. The rivalry of looksmax vs lookism I was kinda late in joining even in 2020 but I know there was a rivalry between these sites

10. The unknown nature of this place. Before I joined I was scared of getting doxxed or my life ruined by a rogue user on an obscure forum and I made the risk by signing up. But now these normies found this on tiktok and made an account like it’s reddit or something. This place had an aura of knowledge and mystery about it as one of the few blackpilled places on the internet that could be found through google but now its just a normie site because I was the 1st normie. My future predictions is that this place will hit 100k users.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, HarrierDuBois, horizontallytall and 7 others
Good times @Deleted member 15305

• +1
Reactions: mug
At least we have nazism and JBmaxxing now

ap_18318712335385_custom-abdb8c779d5800165cc61db0c2e2c165cb2b3d4f.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, horizontallytall, Squirtoutmabooty and 3 others
DON'T LET SHITTOKCELS RUIN THE FORUM, SAY NO TO TOURISTCELS.

MAKE .OR GREAT AGAIN

GET NAZIFIED
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, PseduoAryan, Deleted member 26859 and 6 others
I am a future forum legend

• Love it
Reactions: mug and Debetro
What’s happening to this forum is similar to what’s happened to 2b2t we need an incursion of the normies

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
A greater sense of community
This problem can be easily fixed by mods opening something like Hamzas Adonis academy

Where you pay for a membership and price keeps getting up and up so only a few people can enter in and the tribal feeling strengthens 💪

Good ol times

The volcelfatcel, devansh and wannabejock saga was hilarious too

-armadylbrah786 vs bbctakeover. (Prob same dude talking in his post with all his alts) was best

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger