Top 10 ways I would kill Xangsane

M

moredatesmorerapes

Platinum
1. I would make him my horse and whip him while yelling giddyup
He’d take me everywhere without feeding him till he dies of starvation

2. I would rape his slut mother in front of him while he watches and then grab a knife and slit both of their throats. Not optimal he might get off to this

3. I would send a foid to fall in love with him and pay her to have sex with him and have his kid and then I would show up at his house eat his kid and make him eat the shit I dump out till it chokes him and he dies

4. Spend my life turning one of his fucking autistic AI morphs into a robot that haunts him, follows him everywhere, and will brutally decapitate and destroy him

5. Drop him into a dungeon of horny dalits that haven’t raped in 50 years to gang rape him to death

6. Lure him with a BBC he wants to fuck and have the BBC choke him to death with his dick

7. Kidnap him drop him in a maze filled with wandering clowns that are bloodthirsty and want to kill him

8. Break into his house and tell his parents with a gun to their head to choose one kid to kill and one kid to live
They would joyfully choose him and celebrate

9. Again get a fake wife to have his kid but this time raise the kid to be a rape monster that tortures rapes and kills him

10. Have blackgymmaxx rate him without filters and morphs

How about you guys? What would you do? How would you murder Xangsane?

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, psychomandible, Xangsane and 2 others
You can't because i'd jump in the way, catch the bullet and throw it back at you!
How would i murder Zhang? i would not, his wife would miss him very much!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Latinolooksmaxxer
i would never kill such a beautiful creature

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and moredatesmorerapes
@Xangsane hes talking shit dude

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Xangsane
1. I would make him my horse and whip him while yelling giddyup
I would make him take me everywhere without feeding him till he dies of starvation

2. I would rape his slut mother in front of him while he watches and then grab a knife and slit both of their throats. Not optimal he might get off to this

3. I would send a foid to fall in love with him and pay her to have sex with him and have his kid and then I would show up at his house eat his kid and make him eat the shit I dump out till it chokes him and he dies

4. Spend my life turning one of his fucking autistic AI morphs into a robot that haunts him, follows him everywhere, and will brutally decapitate and destroy him

5. Drop him into a dungeon of horny dalits that haven’t raped in 50 years to gang rape him to death

6. Lure him with a BBC he wants to fuck and have the BBC choke him to death with his dick

7. Kidnap him drop him in a maze filled with wandering clowns that are bloodthirsty and want to kill him

8. Break into his house and tell his parents with a gun to their head to choose one kid to kill and one kid to live
They would joyfully choose him and celebrate

9. Again get a fake wife to have his kid but this time raise the kid to be a rape monster that tortures rapes and kills him

10. Have blackgymmaxx rate him without filters and morphs

How about you guys? What would you do? How would you murder Xangsane?
pat me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Latinolooksmaxxer
You'd be afraid to make eye contact with me irl, you're not killing anyone bud