Top 10 Worst Looksmax Advice

anticel

anticel

Platinum
10. Use lots of Olive Oil

Let me say this: cold pressed real olive oil is wonderful. The problem however is that most shit that's called Olive Oil nowdays is literally a scam. There is a huge mafia behind it and most extra virgin olive oil is adulterated with garbage unhealthy oils. Either spend lots of money to get quality olive oil from trusted sources or just get coconut fat, butter, ghee or basically any other animal fat.

German Documentary on this

9. Cholesterol is bad for you

Complete bullshit. Cholesterol is an important building block for all our hormones etc. Tbh I don't even wanna go into this claim and wouldn't have even mentioned it if I didn't see it here the other day.

Well explained video exposing the myth

8. Eat as much garbage as you can to make gains

Obviously false but still putting it here because of how important it is. If you can’t make any gains (and/or have other health problems) then this is a sign of poor gut health as all disease starts in the gut. It works like this: eating the wrong food causes a dysbiosis of the bacteria in your gut which can lead to SIBO, IBS, Leaky Gut Syndrome, silent inflammation etc. Most common causes of this are Gluten, Fructose, seed oils or Lactose. Your best chance of fixing this is finding doctors who are blackpilled about the gut (most doctors these days are garbage tho). Optimizing the gut is probably the biggest thing anyone can do for looksmaxxing.

No English sources at hand but I studied this topic for the last year. Internet is full of it.

7. Drink lots of water

Not gonna go into this too much because I don't have all my sources at hand rn. Drinking too much while eating can cause issues with digestion. Don't drink too much 1 hour before and after you eat. Also drinking too much actually dehydrates your body.

6. Conventional Milk is good for you

Diary s healthy as fuck when you can get it raw (non-pasteurized) because of the enzymes, healthy bacteria etc. it contains. However if you get it pasteurized it can cause problems. This is why there is so much confusion about dairy - some claiming it's healthy, some claiming it's unhealthy (links to asthma, allergies etc). For example milk literally contains enzymes to digest Lactose, if you pasteurize it you kill that enzyme which can lead to lactose intolerance. Look up Pottenger's cats if you doubt how important this is.

5. I lied it's just 9.

4. You need Skincare

Skincare is cope. If you have disgusting skin it is because you are a disgusting person fueled by disgusting food. Your whole body is probably unhealthy and you should change your diet. It’s literally just another business trick where models or people with healthy diets sell you 100s of different skin products and make you believe they are all necessary. Look I am not saying there can’t be some merit to it but you don’t need 10 products per morning for hydrating, cleansing, etc. - it won’t clean what’s under your skin.
Instead of putting toxic micro-plastics, xeno- and phytoestrogens and endocrine disruptors on your skin you can instead unironically use your own cum (if you are a healthy individual). It is probably the best substance there is by far having all the vitamins and minerals in the best absorb-able form possible. (I am not joking here and if you are insecure about using your own cum might actually be gay).

3. Wear Sunscreen daily

We evolved to get 8-14 hours of sunlight on our naked bodies per day. You must be brain damaged to think that sun is bad for you. It might age the skin a little bit but the Vitamin D you get is so important for your organism to function properly and 99.99% of people are deficient already. The real reason why people get sunburn isn’t the sun itself but photosensitivity caused by toxins in plants. Oh and of course sunscreen is also full of toxic micro-plastics, xeno- and phytoestrogens and endocrine disruptors etc. btw.)
Look if you are going to the beach and need to use some sunscreen that’s fine but all those guys putting up sunscreen daily will turn into massive low T fags (unless they already are of course).

Why sun is essential to us! 1, 2, 3

2. Take Supplements

Some guys here literally using more supplements than vegans smh. I am not gonna say that all supplements are cope, some seem to be effective and I am even taking some myself. But the amount of supplements you get bombarded with on this site is crazy. It feels like any thread - including the good ones - have to mention supplements at one point. Bad hair? -> supplements! Depression -> supplements! Small Dick? -> supplements. Ugly face? -> supplements

The reasons why supplements do not work as effective as people are lead to believe is because many vitamins, minerals, etc. cannot be digested well if they are not in their bio-available form. For example our body can absorb zinc much easier when it comes from animal sources rather than a supplement. Also most supplements you are buying are literally waste products that are sold to make big money.
People just cope with supplements because they are very accessible and sound like an easy way out. Oh and they are another product that's easy to sell. I suggest that instead people just add healthy real foods such as Organ Meats, Raw Milk, Cheese etc.
Book on this.

1. Chew Gum

It is literally made out of plastic and contains lots of sugar or other artificial sweeteners. Chewing is the first step of digestion so chewing gum a lot might cause digestive issues. Also shit doesn't even help with your jaw, just get surgery bros.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 5815, ´´´´´´´´ and 18 others
dnr + stfu + kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pride, Deleted member 24347, Lecherous and 18 others

Let me say this: cold pressed real olive oil is wonderful. The problem however is that most shit that's called Olive Oil nowdays is literally a scam. There is a huge mafia behind it and most extra virgin olive oil is adulterated with garbage unhealthy oils. Either spend lots of money to get quality olive oil from trusted sources or just get coconut fat, butter, ghee or basically any other animal fat.

Complete bullshit. Cholesterol is an important building block for all our hormones etc. Tbh I don't even wanna go into this claim and wouldn't have even mentioned it if I didn't see it here the other day.

Obviously false but still putting it here because of how important it is. If you can’t make any gains (and/or have other health problems) then this is a sign of poor gut health as all disease starts in the gut. It works like this: eating the wrong food causes a dysbiosis of the bacteria in your gut which can lead to SIBO, IBS, Leaky Gut Syndrome, silent inflammation etc. Most common causes of this are Gluten, Fructose, seed oils or Lactose. Your best chance of fixing this is finding doctors who are blackpilled about the gut (most doctors these days are garbage tho). Optimizing the gut is probably the biggest thing anyone can do for looksmaxxing.

No English sources at hand but I studied this topic for the last year. Internet is full of it.

7. Drink lots of water

Not gonna go into this too much because I don't have all my sources at hand rn. Drinking too much while eating can cause issues with digestion. Don't drink too much 1 hour before and after you eat. Also drinking too much actually dehydrates your body.

Diary s healthy as fuck when you can get it raw (non-pasteurized) because of the enzymes, healthy bacteria etc. it contains. However if you get it pasteurized it can cause problems. This is why there is so much confusion about dairy - some claiming it's healthy, some claiming it's unhealthy (links to asthma, allergies etc). For example milk literally contains enzymes to digest Lactose, if you pasteurize it you kill that enzyme which can lead to lactose intolerance. Look up Pottenger's cats if you doubt how important this is.

5. I lied it's just 9.

4. You need Skincare

Skincare is cope. If you have disgusting skin it is because you are a disgusting person fueled by disgusting food. Your whole body is probably unhealthy and you should change your diet. It’s literally just another business trick where models or people with healthy diets sell you 100s of different skin products and make you believe they are all necessary. Look I am not saying there can’t be some merit to it but you don’t need 10 products per morning for hydrating, cleansing, etc. - it won’t clean what’s under your skin.
Instead of putting toxic micro-plastics, xeno- and phytoestrogens and endocrine disruptors on your skin you can instead unironically use your own cum (if you are a healthy individual). It is probably the best substance there is by far having all the vitamins and minerals in the best absorb-able form possible. (I am not joking here and if you are insecure about using your own cum might actually be gay).

3. Wear Sunscreen daily

We evolved to get 8-14 hours of sunlight on our naked bodies per day. You must be brain damaged to think that sun is bad for you. It might age the skin a little bit but the Vitamin D you get is so important for your organism to function properly and 99.99% of people are deficient already. The real reason why people get sunburn isn’t the sun itself but photosensitivity caused by toxins in plants. Oh and of course sunscreen is also full of toxic micro-plastics, xeno- and phytoestrogens and endocrine disruptors etc. btw.)
Look if you are going to the beach and need to use some sunscreen that’s fine but all those guys putting up sunscreen daily will turn into massive low T fags (unless they already are of course).

2. Take Supplements

Some guys here literally using more supplements than vegans smh. I am not gonna say that all supplements are cope, some seem to be effective and I am even taking some myself. But the amount of supplements you get bombarded with on this site is crazy. It feels like any thread - including the good ones - have to mention supplements at one point. Bad hair? -> supplements! Depression -> supplements! Small Dick? -> supplements. Ugly face? -> supplements

The reasons why supplements do not work as effective as people are lead to believe is because many vitamins, minerals, etc. cannot be digested well if they are not in their bio-available form. For example our body can absorb zinc much easier when it comes from animal sources rather than a supplement. Also most supplements you are buying are literally waste products that are sold to make big money.
People just cope with supplements because they are very accessible and sound like an easy way out. Oh and they are another product that's easy to sell. I suggest that instead people just add healthy real foods such as Organ Meats, Raw Milk, Cheese etc.
Book on this.

1. Chew Gum

It is literally made out of plastic and contains lots of sugar or other artificial sweeteners. Chewing is the first step of digestion so chewing gum a lot might cause digestive issues. Also shit doesn't even help with your jaw, just get surgery bros.
Sir you missed point 5

• +1
Reactions: anticel
11-don't go to the gym because becky don'lt like muscles

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 22886, ItsOverCel and 1 other person

7. Drink lots of water

5. I lied it's just 9.

4. You need Skincare

3. Wear Sunscreen daily

2. Take Supplements

Book on this.

1. Chew Gum

Sir you missed point 5

1. Chew Gum

Well I've been recommended to use this gum
Apparently it's healthy or something.

do you have more research on this? i chew for hours and have a gut problem atm
Of course you do. Your gut thinks you are eating something, and produces special liquid.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
lowest IQ thread ive ever read in this forum

Not worth even get into any type of discussion, misinformation in it's finest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 21340 and 6 others
Of course you do. Your gut thinks you are eating something, and produces special liquid.
it just makes stomach acid stronger? if you already got food in stomach its fine i believe, but on empty stomach youll be nauseous. im curious about excessive gum chewing impacting gut health tho

what about vitamin d3 suplement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and ErbCel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 22886 and chasingaesthetics
what about vitamin d3 suplement
yeah it's an exception because of sun replacement. personally using an oil orally and a few drops on the skin

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and sub5inchcel

7. Drink lots of water

5. I lied it's just 9.

4. You need Skincare

3. Wear Sunscreen daily

2. Take Supplements

Book on this.

1. Chew Gum

ok sv3rige

No looksmaxxing for your height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 17429 and sub5inchcel
Yeah man go spend 8 hours working in the sun all day and see what your skin looks like after a year

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Lawton88 and Mr.Proper
ehat about votamin d3 pill?
d3 supps precisely contain oil, PUFAs.
Ideally you would want this but it is extremely expensive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel

7. Drink lots of water

5. I lied it's just 9.

4. You need Skincare

3. Wear Sunscreen daily

2. Take Supplements

Book on this.

1. Chew Gum

Ok GrAYcel

Love to see nutrition guide from you

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Chewing gum is lifefuel if lean

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
Immeasurably based and whitepilled. Literally my words.

• Love it
lowest IQ thread ive ever read in this forum

Not worth even get into any type of discussion, misinformation in it's finest
damn there always has to be some neurodivergent fucker

good luck on your looksmin journey anyways

3. Wear Sunscreen daily

We evolved to get 8-14 hours of sunlight on our naked bodies per day. You must be brain damaged to think that sun is bad for you
. It might age the skin a little bit but the Vitamin D you get is so important for your organism to function properly and 99.99% of people are deficient already. The real reason why people get sunburn isn’t the sun itself but photosensitivity caused by toxins in plants. Oh and of course sunscreen is also full of toxic micro-plastics, xeno- and phytoestrogens and endocrine disruptors etc. btw.)

damn there always has to be some neurodivergent fucker

good luck on your looksmin journey anyways

Im out of words

11. Inject roids

Yeah man go spend 8 hours working in the sun all day and see what your skin looks like after a year
Yep most white people in a high UV area would be destroyed by that.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Mr.Proper and tallnegga
if they eat healthy they ll be fine.

I am in FL so about highest UV you can get but if I am out more than a couple of hours on a sunny day I will get too much. I don't like using tanning lotion unless I have no choice though

7. Drink lots of water

5. I lied it's just 9.

4. You need Skincare

3. Wear Sunscreen daily

2. Take Supplements

Book on this.

1. Chew Gum

People say drink a lot of water in general not with food

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and ellisadrian

Dnr this part, but lard and coconut oil mogs all other ways of cooking if you want to provide better nutrient absorption and get quality fat. Olive oil can only be used at low-to-medium heat or else it will oxidize and that is worse than vegetable and seed oils.

But at room temperature with a salad it could provide you with many benefits in addition to satisfying your caloric needs, especially if you are bulking up it is a good option.

Just get it from a meal like 6 eggs cooked with butter or GHEE to maintain good hormone levels theory.

7. Drink lots of water

Yes, too much water could demyrenalize your body and also unironically will dehydrate you. It is so easy to follow a protocol like:
  • Your urination color is transparent = you need less water.
  • Your urination color is yellowish = you need water.
Do not drink water or liquids too close to eating and definitely DO NOT take them with meals unless they are small sips. It will dilute stomach acid and make the stomach pH more alkaline: Digestive enzymes are only released from the pancreas when the stomach pH is low enough to create the triggering response. Also, chew very well your foods.

Raw milk contains bacteria and microorganisms that could make you seriously ill and even kill you.

4. You need Skincare

Totally agree here. If you have a pizza face cut out all grains, soy, dairy, and polyunsaturated fats from your diet. Also, make sure you have a good diet (your body will repair itself, it's a machine).

3. Wear Sunscreen daily

The sun is the real medicine. There is a saying that says the following: "In the house that the sun enters, the doctor does not enter."

The sun does much more than illuminate us during the day and its effects on our health, mood and biological clock are very important. It is one of the main pillars in our life to live healthy, in addition to sleep and nutrition.

But, you can't miss UVB/UVA skin cancer and aging, so sunscreen is actually legit considering these points. I usually apply sunscreen to my face and neck and get 20-30 minutes of sunlight to meet my Vitamin D needs. If you synthesize this Vitamin from sun exposure you will bypass the absorption process (this process is important when you get Vitamin D from foods and supplements). I would say that you want to get your Vitamin D 35% from the sun and 65% from supplements and food. It all depends on your skin type.

2. Take Supplements

Book on this.
That is why you always have to try to buy supplements that all the nutrients come from food to maintain their bioavailability and that do not have fillers. But that's why they're called "supplements", because they complement and help you get all the nutrients you have, not to replace food.

1. Chew Gum

How can you cope man... That is why the majority here recommends chewing mastic gum, since it comes from natural resources and does not have sugars or anything added. It will help digestion and not make it worse, JFL if you think so. Chewing is legit for youngcels and pubertycels (like me) to keep our jaws working and developing properly along with good posture and oral habits.

This is also legit if you have low set masseter insertions, otherwise there is no point, you will look like a chipmunk.

But yeah, you might as well get jaw implants (luckily I won't need them, I already have a good base for puberty = wide jaw and palate to develop well).

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and anticel
10. Creatine
9. Creatine
8. Creatine
7. Creatine
6. Creatine
5. Creatine
4. Creatine
3. Creatine
2. Creatine
1. Creatine

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
10. Creatine
9. Creatine
8. Creatine
7. Creatine
6. Creatine
5. Creatine
4. Creatine
3. Creatine
2. Creatine
1. Creatine
No way :forcedsmile:
I used to not drink with food but i found out recently a cup of water while eating does help digest the food , it s only bad when you drink too much

The real reason why people get sunburn isn’t the sun itself but photosensitivity caused by toxins in plants.
This is legit. I had anecdotal evidence for this in the form of some pale dudes in a Telegram group relating increased resistance to sun after cutting vegetable oils from their diet, but never bothered to look into further. Thanks for the info brother

• +1
agree on most of these but nutrition wise, contrary to popular belief, there is very little difference between pasteurized milk and raw. Minimal at most. If you are concerned about bacterial strain and enzymes loss, have it with a glass of kefir. Having a good calcium to phosphate ratio is essential don't stop consuming dairy if you don't have access to raw milk. I drink raw milk nowadays but drank liters of pasteurized milk daily during puberty and never had lactose intolerance issues

• Hmm...
agree on most of these but nutrition wise, contrary to popular belief, there is very little difference between pasteurized milk and raw. Minimal at most. If you are concerned about bacterial strain and enzymes loss, have it with a glass of kefir. Having a good calcium to phosphate ratio is essential don't stop consuming dairy if you don't have access to raw milk. I drink raw milk nowadays but drank liters of pasteurized milk daily during puberty and never had lactose intolerance issues
people should go lengths to get only raw if they can tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815