Top 20% isn't enough anymore

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Not in 2023 it isn't.

Jfl it's like saying there are 2-4 chads inside every high school classroom :feelskek:

5% of men are 7/10 or higher in attractiveness at most. At 8/10 or higher you are in the top 1%.

The only upside of being in the top 20% is that women may be able to get some satisfaction from fucking you if actual chads aren't available, but you're a high-tier normie at best.

8+ = Chad Top 1% --- Fucks when he wants
7 = Chadlite Top 5% --- Can fuck with some effort
6 = High tier normie Top 20% --- Occasionally gets lucky
5 = Normie Top 50% --- Gets laid twice a year if he betabucks hard enough
4 or less = Incel Bottom 50% --- Over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, justinzayn, Clown Show and 12 others
It was never enough. Maybe it was for brief periods like the boomer hippy years where lots of drugs were being thrown around, but for the vast majority of time anyone who isn’t really good looking isn’t slaying any more than 3-4 women a year unless they’re really good looking.
Also bottom portion is bs

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, robtical, try2beme and 5 others
It was never enough. Maybe it was for brief periods like the boomer hippy years where lots of drugs were being thrown around, but for the vast majority of time anyone who isn’t really good looking isn’t slaying any more than 3-4 women a year unless they’re really good looking.
Also bottom portion is bs
You want to know the pathetic part?

I don't think most normies are slaying even 3-4 women a year.

They get duty sex while in a relationship (generally betabucks) but even that can be hard for them to get into. If you can have sex with 4 different women in the same year, you are already top 20%.

I mean think about this logically. 4 women a year for 10 years means you've slept with 40 different women. Does that sound like normier tier sexual success?

The brutal truth is that most normie males probably don't have more than 3-5 sexual partners over the course of a lifetime.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 22918 and 3 others
You want to know the pathetic part?

I don't think most normies are slaying even 3-4 women a year.

They get duty sex while in a relationship (generally betabucks) but even that can be hard for them to get into. If you can have sex with 4 different women in the same year, you are already top 20%.
Betabux concept is really kinda of a cope unless the guy actually has a good amount of money, which isn’t a ton

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 29167
It’s funny seeing ugly guys cope that most people struggle like they do
It’s a LITERAL coping mechanism, it’s like you can’t handle the fact that you’re a bottom of the barrel man so you have to convince yourself it’s normal and average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 21898, Deleted member 22553 and 2 others
It’s funny seeing ugly guys cope that most people struggle like they do
It’s a LITERAL coping mechanism, it’s like you can’t handle the fact that you’re a bottom of the barrel man so you have to convince yourself it’s normal and average
Most young men are virgins in my class only 3 of them are not and they are 18

Most young men are virgins in my class only 3 of them are not and they are 18
Literally children

Every adult man you pass by on the street, EVERY one, has been in a relationship and is not a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Legit you need to be top 1% today to have a chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and Deleted member 22918
Incel gives his take on something he has no experience with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Yes I made a thread about this in 2022

I used to get tons of matches in 2022, but now I’m incel.
Hoeflation rose faster than I could keep up.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and Deleted member 22918
Literally children

Every adult man you pass by on the street, EVERY one, has been in a relationship and is not a virgin.
Yes but all there wives been fucked in there prime by chad and now look for a betabuxx

Not one girl in my class is a virgin

Yes but all there wives been fucked in there prime by chad and now look for a betabuxx

Not one girl in my class is a virgin
You have no idea what you’re talking about, kid.
Vast majority of girls have never even met a chad let alone been fucked by him

Girls are autistically obsessed with the concept of a looksmatch, they invented the idea. Every study shows that nearly every couple is looksmatched. (you can confirm this LOGICALLY by realizing that when you see a mismatched couple, you notice it every time. You can also confirm it anecdotally by realizing that every relationship you know of in your personal life is looksmatched.)

Girls categorize themselves and every one else in terms of looks, and they do their best to be matched up with guys in their own league. You need to stop listening to virgins about how women work, you guys have not even the faintest clue.

Reminder that the blackpill is about what good looking men CAN do, it’s NOT about what normies/subhumans CAN’T do. In fact like everything else in life, it has nothing to do with subhumans. Also you’re literally a child, stop trying to say how the world works and instead start listening to guys who AREN’T SUBHUMAN VIRGINS about how it works instead.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
You have no idea what you’re talking about, kid.
Vast majority of girls have never even met a chad let alone been fucked by him

Girls are autistically obsessed with the concept of a looksmatch, they invented the idea. Every study shows that nearly every couple is looksmatched. (you can confirm this LOGICALLY by realizing that when you see a mismatched couple, you notice it every time. You can also confirm it anecdotally by realizing that every relationship you know of in your personal life is looksmatched.)

Girls categorize themselves and every one else in terms of looks, and they do their best to be matched up with guys in their own league. You need to stop listening to virgins about how women work, you guys have not even the faintest clue.

Reminder that the blackpill is about what good looking men CAN do, it’s NOT about what normies/subhumans CAN’T do. In fact like everything else in life, it has nothing to do with subhumans. Also you’re literally a child, stop trying to say how the world works and instead start listening to guys who AREN’T SUBHUMAN VIRGINS about how it works instead.
Explain why most guys i now irl are virgins and most women are not hypergamy is real its proven over and over again

Explain why most guys i now irl are virgins and most women are not hypergamy is real its proven over and over again
Hypergamy has literally never been proven and in fact the EXACT opposite has been proven. The VAST, VAST majority of couples are in the same class bracket, the same financial bracket, the same looks bracket and even the same RACE bracket. There are dozens of studies on this topic and you’ve looked at 0 of them.

Explain why you and all of your friends are virgins? Deadass? Listen, if your whole family was 6’9” and you never met anybody else, you would think that the average height is 6’9”. That doesn’t make the average 6’9”. What you’re asking right now is “if the average isn’t 6’9, then why is everyone I know 6’9?”
Absolute mouthbreather activity, and the fact that it even needs to be explained to you is why I tell you that you’re a child and you need to just listen to people.

Hypergamy has literally never been proven and in fact the EXACT opposite has been proven. The VAST, VAST majority of couples are in the same class bracket, the same financial bracket, the same looks bracket and even the same RACE bracket. There are dozens of studies on this topic and you’ve looked at 0 of them.

Explain why you and all of your friends are virgins? Deadass? Listen, if your whole family was 6’9” and you never met anybody else, you would think that the average height is 6’9”. That doesn’t make the average 6’9”. What you’re asking right now is “if the average isn’t 6’9, then why is everyone I know 6’9?”
Absolute mouthbreather activity, and the fact that it even needs to be explained to you is why I tell you that you’re a child and you need to just listen to people.
I did not say all my friends are virgins the good looking ones fuck allot of girls but thats only like a small part off them the other ones fuck nothing and will get leftovers later in life

I did not say all my friends are virgins the good looking ones fuck allot of girls but thats only like a small part off them the other ones fuck nothing and will get leftovers later in life
You’re gonna feel stupid as fuck when you’re older.
You’re literally a bunch of random children in bumfuck nowhere, you are not representative of anything

Remember that anecdotal evidence is worthless in 100% of cases

How many kids you want OP?

You’re gonna feel stupid as fuck when you’re older.
You’re literally a bunch of random children in bumfuck nowhere, you are not representative of anything

Remember that anecdotal evidence is worthless in 100% of cases
You cant accept the truth not my problem

list makes no sense. Most guys can fuck fat girls. I think you're talking about young stacies

Literally the exact opposite.
If you think so this conversation will lead nowhere different life experiences thats fine best of luck boyo

Jfl it's like saying there are 2-4 chads inside every high school classroom :feelskek:
Nah you're just a brainfried fucking retard thinking you need to be a Chad to score

20% = chads + chadlites + htn which all are attractive to women (but not attractive to PSL faggots which causes contant rivers of tears and I DON UNDASTAND threads)

If you think so this conversation will lead nowhere different life experiences thats fine best of luck boyo
You literally have 0 life experiences
You are a child

You literally have 0 life experiences
You are a child
That can see that my good looking friend slayy and the rest fucks nothing

That can see that my good looking friend slayy and the rest fucks nothing
Your entire school could follow that rule and that’s still not even a tiny bit representative of the WORLD.

Your perceptions and your experiences are worthless for coming to an understanding of the world, always. You will believe what you see, not what IS. It goes back to my 6’9” analogy. If you’re ever thinking “well I see people do this so it’s like this” you are 100% wrong, every time, anecdotes are never valid and your brain (confirmation bias) even actively lies to you to frame what you’re seeing in the way you already believe it to be.

You need to rely on objective things if you want an understanding of anything, studies, even psychology. NOT your little virgin ass friend group. In a few years, you’re going to end up in a completely different environment, and you’re going to be CONFUSED AS SHIT about why everything is different to what you expected. Then you’ll fall for some other retarded ideology and it’ll start all over.

Your entire school could follow that rule and that’s still not even a tiny bit representative of the WORLD.

Your perceptions and your experiences are worthless for coming to an understanding of the world, always. You will believe what you see, not what IS. It goes back to my 6’9” analogy. If you’re ever thinking “well I see people do this so it’s like this” you are 100% wrong, every time, anecdotes are never valid and your brain (confirmation bias) even actively lies to you to frame what you’re seeing in the way you already believe it to be.

You need to rely on objective things if you want an understanding of anything, studies, even psychology. NOT your little virgin ass friend group
Not all my friends are virgin like i said htn+ fuck the rest not end of story but women i now even femcells are not virgins you dont have to agree with me i dont give a shit tbh

Women want the best option. Anything else = they are settling and adjusting. Sure for sex, relationship u may get. But at end of day, if she sees not u as her ideal option or who she want, she is adjusting.

Yes I made a thread about this in 2022

I used to get tons of matches in 2022, but now I’m incel.
Hoeflation rose faster than I could keep up.
its bc of jewish algorithm on dating apps like jewble and jewnder. In 2019 I could switch a location with free Android App from Play Store and it was fine and I plenty of matches with aspie selfies of my subhuman face while in 2 weeks ago I did jewble experiment in Asia and got less likes from men in fucking Asia than got likes in LATAM from foids. Every time I run dating app my ELO is fucked up regardless of pics

Not all my friends are virgin like i said htn+ fuck the rest not end of story but women i now even femcells are not virgins you dont have to agree with me i dont give a shit tbh
you don’t know any women. It is painfully obvious that you have not the slightest bit of experience with women. I doubt you even have a SISTER with how inexperienced you come across.

Normies can slay, they can’t be SLAYERS, but when you’re older EVERY guy you meet, every single one, will have had casual sex before, and will have been in relationships. This is not up for debate, incels like you and your friends are an extreme minority, EXTREME. And btw the reason you and your friends are virgins is because you have autism, autistic people are always friends with other autistic people. Autism is a death sentence for non-good looking people.

U need to be top 4 percent facially or have other boosts like height and frame and body while being close to top 4 percent facially this is 100 percent factually it’s over for many many men unless u get lucky, betabuxx or jester max

Attachments

• 335ABCED-8323-45D7-A05F-BC6F1A0282EA.png
    335ABCED-8323-45D7-A05F-BC6F1A0282EA.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 780CA5A4-7D80-49A3-BF4C-AE59FA1AB226.png
    780CA5A4-7D80-49A3-BF4C-AE59FA1AB226.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 22924
Literally children

yea but a huge portion of them if not most are with ltb at best, if not disgusting landwhale femcels

you don’t know any women. It is painfully obvious that you have not the slightest bit of experience with women. I doubt you even have a SISTER with how inexperienced you come across.

Normies can slay, they can’t be SLAYERS, but when you’re older EVERY guy you meet, every single one, will have had casual sex before, and will have been in relationships. This is not up for debate, incels like you and your friends are an extreme minority, EXTREME. And btw the reason you and your friends are virgins is because you have autism, autistic people are always friends with other autistic people. Autism is a death sentence for non-good looking people.
Not alll my friends are virgins like i said i have a sister i have female friends you just one be right this is a pointless conversation

Not in 2023 it isn't.

5% of men are 7/10 or higher in attractiveness at most. At 8/10 or higher you are in the top 1%.

The only upside of being in the top 20% is that women may be able to get some satisfaction from fucking you if actual chads aren't available, but you're a high-tier normie at best.

8+ = Chad Top 1% --- Fucks when he wants
7 = Chadlite Top 5% --- Can fuck with some effort
6 = High tier normie Top 20% --- Occasionally gets lucky
5 = Normie Top 50% --- Gets laid twice a year if he betabucks hard enough
4 or less = Incel Bottom 50% --- Over
Brutal but true . I went out 2 weeks ago and this cillian Murphy look alike got shut down by 2 foids claiming to be dykes. Apparently foids said he was acting strange but he just stood next to these women for like 10 minutes before approaching . And then some of the foid kissed each other .

But when this 6ft 5 muscular arab guy pulled up the foids immediately commented on his height after he introduced himself and then the brunette foids told their other roastie friends about the tall guy. Then their roastie friends came and he got some selfies with them and then left with 2 of the fucking brunettes.

Just be 6ft 5 and muscular and good looking bro. Pickup is so easy!!!

U need to be top 4 percent facially or have other boosts like height and frame and body while being close to top 4 percent facially this is 100 percent factually it’s over for many many men unless u get lucky, betabuxx or jester max
ogremaxxers btfo, 6'3 to 4 doing better than 6'5+

yea but a huge portion of them if not most are with ltb at best, if not disgusting landwhale femcels
No. Relationships are looksmatched, women are OBSESSED with the concept of a looksmatch. Confirm it logically by realizing that when you see a mismatched relationship, you and EVERYONE else will NOTICE that, and people will comment on it (typically women)
Confirm it anecdotally by realizing every normie you know is in a relationship with a normie.
Confirm it statistically by looking at all of the stats showing that relationships are always matched in all ways, including class bracket, financial bracket, education bracket, even RACE bracket, looks bracket is no different. People separate themselves into levels and adhere to that. The only time a guy has to date down is if he’s autistic, and that’s the majority of incels.

Not alll my friends are virgins like i said i have a sister i have female friends you just one be right this is a pointless conversation
Trying to help you, little bro. You spent all your time around incels and got convinced that guys who literally can’t even get pussy know how the world works. It’s like asking a 4 year old about brain surgery.

ogremaxxers btfo, 6'3 to 4 doing better than 6'5+
Diminishing returns after a certain point. Ogremaxxing is a meme unless ur going for niche or ur a athlete/status maxed person

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
No. Relationships are looksmatched, women are OBSESSED with the concept of a looksmatch. Confirm it logically by realizing that when you see a mismatched relationship, you and EVERYONE else will NOTICE that, and people will comment on it (typically women)
Confirm it anecdotally by realizing every normie you know is in a relationship with a normie.
Confirm it statistically by looking at all of the stats showing that relationships are always matched in all ways, including class bracket, financial bracket, education bracket, even RACE bracket, looks bracket is no different. People separate themselves into levels and adhere to that. The only time a guy has to date down is if he’s autistic, and that’s the majority of incels.

Trying to help you, little bro. You spent all your time around incels and got convinced that guys who literally can’t even get pussy know how the world works. It’s like asking a 4 year old about brain surgery.
no way cuz i know a ton of guys who are like maybe 20 to 50 lbs overweight with women 100 lbs overweight. or have other giant flaws. anecdotal ofc but still

Confirm it statistically by looking at all of the stats showing that relationships are always matched in all ways, including class bracket, financial bracket, education bracket, even RACE bracket, looks bracket is no different. People separate themselves into levels and adhere to that.

No old guys are virgins water

Young guys are allot of them because there poor looks

Like i said not all my friends are virgins most men cope to them self in the first place i dont talk about this shit to them i just observe reality that you need to be htn+

This is also a very boring conversation so i will stop it here you have your opinion i have mien

no way cuz i know a ton of guys who are like maybe 20 to 50 lbs overweight with women 100 lbs overweight. or have other giant flaws. anecdotal ofc but still
Looksmatching is based on facial rating.

Also you just told me you know fat guys with fat girls as an example of a mismatch

Also bodyfat levels are not a 1 to 1 comparison between men and women, essential amount of fat for a man is 3%, for a woman it’s 12%, that is an absolutely MASSIVE difference. Being overweight also results in FEMINIZATION of a human being, so again it’s not a 1 to 1 comparison

But all of that is irrelevant, the absolute vast majority of people are dating people in their own league and it’s something even bluepillers are aware of

No old guys are virgins water

Young guys are allot of them because there poor looks

Like i said not all my friends are virgins most men cope to them self in the first place i dont talk about this shit to them i just observe reality that you need to be htn+

This is also a very boring conversation so i will stop it here you have your opinion i have mien
opinion means nothing in objective fields.
You want to talk about what music is good? Sure, have your opinion on that, it’s subjective.
But things like HUMAN SOCIAL BEHAVIOR? Absolutely no room for subjectivity there, it’s like saying “in my opinion computers are made out of ice cream”

Oh wow guys who are ugly and have barely been alive for more than a second haven’t had sex yet, truly groundbreaking stuff. The issue is you’re using your kindergarten class to represent the WORD AND ALL OF LIFE. It’s retarded.

It's over for most men

opinion means nothing in objective fields.
You want to talk about what music is good? Sure, have your opinion on that, it’s subjective.
But things like HUMAN SOCIAL BEHAVIOR? Absolutely no room for subjectivity there, it’s like saying “in my opinion computers are made out of ice cream”

Oh wow guys who are ugly and have barely been alive for more than a second haven’t had sex yet, truly groundbreaking stuff. The issue is you’re using your kindergarten class to represent the WORD AND ALL OF LIFE. It’s retarded.
Still need to see the studies that prove your arguments ?