Top 3 fruits.

Attachments

  • IMG_0766.jpeg
    IMG_0766.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant and revelations214
idk the store bought all tasted the same to me
once in a while my grandma sends me 20kg of tomatoes she grows. they taste very differently, much better than the store bought ones
Otherwise I see no difference in different sorts of tomatoes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
better than yours
urs is genuinely the most boring list ever though like I have never once been excited to eat a grape or a banana. Mangos I love but grapes and bananas lack the flavor and tartness of my liking
 
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel and Amuzant
urs is genuinely the most boring list ever though like I have never once been excited to eat a grape or a banana. Mangos I love but grapes and bananas lack the flavor and tartness of my liking
im not talking about regular grapes, moondrop grapes are different
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
TOMATO IN YOUR TOP 3:lul:

What type of tomato though?

And whats sweet melon im uncultured. Is it this 🍈
Tomato is the fucking goat. Not any tomato in specific, just not cherry tomatoes.

Yes that’s a sweet melon there’s another name for it I think
not that bad brah
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Amuzant

Similar threads

ArchangeI
Replies
6
Views
51
ArchangeI
ArchangeI
Jlaemees
Replies
8
Views
66
jflmeister
jflmeister
ArchangeI
Replies
24
Views
183
inyerta
inyerta
visideous
Replies
2
Views
35
visideous
visideous
ArchangeI
Replies
33
Views
190
Antide314
Antide314

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top