Top 3 most plausible religions:

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
Im atheist, so my opinion is not biaised since i do not believe in any of them.

1. Christianity
2. Judaism
3. Islam

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseduoAryan, pig_face, Klasik01 and 3 others
religion is cope

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, geenk worg, PsychoDsk and 8 others
The only reason people even believe in islam is brainwashing, the religion is completely retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, BoredPrince, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
The only reason people even believe in islam is brainwashing, the religion is completely retarded.
Thus it shouldn't even be on the list.

Neither should Christianity or Judaism though to be fair.

All of em are fucking brainwash religions ☠️

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Variety Jones and Lynxress
Thus it shouldn't even be on the list.

Neither should Christianity or Judaism though to be fair.

All of em are fucking brainwash religions ☠️
im saying which is the most logical lol
Christianity and judaism are based on peace when islam is based on hate and war
As much as i think all religions are retarded, islam is the worst of all of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, LooksThinker, iblamechico and 3 others
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster mogs

As much as i think all religions are retarded, islam is the worst of all of them.
I would argue that Buddhism is more plausible than Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Even Satanism makes more sense imo.

But agreed, the people typically practicing Islam are fucking retarded ☠️

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I would argue that Buddhism is more plausible than Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Even Satanism makes more sense imo.

But agreed, the people typically practicing Islam are fucking retarded ☠️
I just said islam was worse than christianity and judaism
I dont defend any of them, i just think they are much better overall than islam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 51781
"Christianity and judaism are based on peace"

Yeah, you definetly never even dared to open the Bible.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337, PseduoAryan, LooksThinker and 2 others
I just said islam was worse than christianity and judaism
I dont defend any of them, i just think they are much better overall than islam
Nigguh don't want no smoke so tries to stay politically correct despite trying to do one of the most risky takes ever ☠️

Nigguh, go all in or don't even mention Islam at all. Muslims are ruthless.

Nigguh don't want no smoke so tries to stay politically correct despite trying to do one of the most risky takes ever ☠️

Nigguh, go all in or don't even mention Islam at all. Muslims are ruthless.
I dont give a shit about what they think, the only religion people are scared of criticizing islam is because its a terrorist religion based on hate
Go in a muslim country and christian country and then criticize them, one will respectfully disagree and the other will publicly behead you.
Which is really better to believe in ? Hard choice

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Deleted member 51781
"Christianity and judaism are based on peace"

Yeah, you definetly never even dared to open the Bible.
No all religions are based on hate obviously, im just saying that islam is more filled with hate and violence.
Like i said im fucking atheist lol

Brah really put 3 in 1 shampoo at no.1

I dont give a shit about what they think, the only religion people are scared of criticizing islam is because its a terrorist religion based on hate
Go in a muslim country and christian country and then criticize them, one will respectfully disagree and the other will publicly behead you.
Which is really better to believe in ? Hard choice
Agreed. I behead Muslims on the daily, and my ancestors believed in the Ásatrú 🤫🤫

Vikingar eru the most violent ☠️

I ain't gettin intimidated by no Muslim bitch ass sand nigga, get the fuck outa my face bitch :lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and try2beme
Agreed. I behead Muslims on the daily, and my ancestors believed in the Ásatrú 🤫🤫

Vikingar eru the most violent ☠️

I ain't gettin intimidated by no Muslim bitch ass sand nigga, get the fuck outa my face bitch :lul::lul::lul:
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
It's laughable really.
No religions are based on all peace, but in their teaching, judaism and Christianity are less filled with violence and terror.

Buddhism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and try2beme
1-islam

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
1 Christianity
2 Christianity
3 Christianity

@Eternal_

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and Eternal_
And when we break, we'll wait for our miracle
God is a place where some holy spectacle lies
When we break, we'll wait for our miracle

God is a place you will wait for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
main problem with christianism is that its a platonic filter over tribal mysticism (judaism) since it was stablished as a religion by the roman empire (which has helenic culture) based off of a jewish prophet - as judea at the time was under roman occupation

buddhism for an example is a more developed religion/metaphysical philisophy since it has been shedding away its tribalistic influences since its origins instead of trying to reembrace them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Klasik01 and barettrealrx
main problem with christianism is that its a platonic filter over tribal mysticism (judaism) since it was stablished as a religion by the roman empire (which has helenic culture) based off of a jewish prophet - as judea at the time was under roman occupation

buddhism for an example is a more developed religion/metaphysical philisophy since it has been shedding away its tribalistic influences since its origins instead of trying to reembrace them
Miring high iqo

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
@coispet mirin?

If Jesus existed would religion be a cope?
Religion = aliens or nature, anything else is tales.

@coispet mirin?
Wow @Lebgfinal said Islam is based on hatred and war, now I should convert to cuckstianity and support homosexuality as said in the New Testament

Don’t tag me again

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and LooksThinker
Wow @Lebgfinal said Islam is based on hatred and war, now I should convert to cuckstianity and support homosexuality as said in the New Testament

Don’t tag me again
Go fuck kids muslim

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

Don’t tag me again
I will because you keep giving me warnings 😡👿

49xxprzj3n321

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg and lemonnz
islam is a fake religion it’s not even real. it was created by jews to ethnically cleanse any christian-like religions in west asia like the zoroastrians. it’s a biological weapon if anything.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and lemonnz
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
Take out a single piece of evidence where fucking kids is prevalent in any part of the religion

MANLET
Your prophet fucking kids is a good evidence in my opinion

• +1
  • JFL
Nigga doesnt even know his own religion
I do, you’re throwing around random claims because you heard it from your whore of a mother

I’m asking you to send a piece of source and you can’t do that because you’re not only subhuman, but you were born mentally deficient because your mother smoke and drank her pathetic life away whilst you absentee father left you whilst your genetically failure was still cooking in da womb :feelskek:

I do, you’re throwing around random claims because you heard it from your whore of a mother

I’m asking you to send a piece of source and you can’t do that because you’re not only subhuman, but you were born mentally deficient because your mother smoke and drank her pathetic life away whilst you absentee father left you whilst your genetically failure was still cooking in da womb :feelskek:
My dad is the alcoholic one, not my mom

• +1
My dad is the alcoholic one, not my mom
Either way, they both gave birth and passed on their dogshit genes to a facially challenged faggot

Just show uneducated muslim are, they dont know their own beliefs and resort to agressive behaviours, literally low iq.

• +1
No religion is plausible. They're all make believe.

• +1
Either way, they both gave birth and passed on their dogshit genes to a facially challenged faggot
My dad is pretty good looking so i was just unlucky thats all.

Just show uneducated muslim are, they dont know their own beliefs and resort to agressive behaviours, literally low iq.
Exactly 👍

I’m uneducated because I’m asking for a piece of source because you threw a vulgar claim

You’re the uneducated one SHORT SUBHUMAN

No religion is plausible. They're all make believe.
Never said any of them were realistic, im just saying that in the pov of someone who is retarded enough to believe in it

Exactly 👍

I’m uneducated because I’m asking for a piece of source because you threw a vulgar claim

You’re the uneducated one SHORT SUBHUMAN
Im not short but sure